PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Valentine 2019 Event... Free the Spirits!

Cinco
02-13-2019, 07:13 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, Vampires!
The Valentine's Day Event returns with new vanity 'Broken Heart' pets, quests and the crafting of extremely powerful Elemental Pets!

- Loot brand new 'Broken Heart' vanity pets from the heartbroken Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
- 'Broken Heart' pets this year come in green, gold and white, and a new 'Skull Heart' pet can be looted (but it's very rare).
- Buy a key from the front desk to enter the Hotel Room or search Old Town for the Hotelier and defeat him for a free key.
NOTE: Hotelier miniboss spawn rate has been increased 2X from last year!

NEW for 2019: Craft Powerful Elemental Djinn Pets!
- Talk to Valentina the Ritualist in the Vampire District for a quest to defeat Ral'Hess and a [Daily] quest to defeat the Hotelier.
- Valentina provides scrolls that you'll need to craft each of these new Elemental Pets.
- Loot the other required components from the Hotelier.
- Talk to Valentina to combine the stone gems and scrolls and summon a Djinn Spirit Pet!

All of the Elemental Spirit pets require Level 36
The Spirit of Haste will give you +25% run speed and appears as a swirling purple apparition.
The Spirit of Power will give you +25% damage and reveals itself as an angry red wisp.
The Spirit of Fortune will give you both +25% bonus gold loot and +25% loot re-roll chance and appears in mystic green.

Lastgoodbyes
02-13-2019, 07:14 PM
thanks cinco

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Igothikal
02-13-2019, 07:23 PM
Sweet looking forward to it thanks cinco

IAMG
02-13-2019, 07:46 PM
Niceeee Tyyy

Jefferson Monteiro
02-13-2019, 07:58 PM
Ty cinco, and will come new vanities?

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando o Tapatalk

jaymt09
02-13-2019, 08:00 PM
The Valentine's Day Event returns with new vanity 'Broken Heart' pets, quests and the crafting of extremely powerful Elemental Pets!

- Loot brand new 'Broken Heart' vanity pets from the heartbroken Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
- 'Broken Heart' pets this year come in green, gold and white, and a new 'Skull Heart' pet can be looted (but it's very rare).
- Buy a key from the front desk to enter the Hotel Room or search Old Town for the Hotelier and defeat him for a free key.

- Talk to Valentina the Ritualist in the Vampire District for a quest to defeat Ral'Hess and a [Daily] quest to defeat the Hotelier.
- Valentina provides scrolls that you'll need to craft each of these new Elemental Pets.
- Talk to Valentina to combine the stone gems and scrolls and summon a Djinn Spirit Pet!

The Spirit of Haste will give you +25% run speed and appears as a swirling purple apparition.
The Spirit of Power will give you +25% damage and reveals itself as an angry red wisp.
The Spirit of Fortune will give you both +25% bonus gold loot and +25% loot re-roll chance and appears in mystic green.

Which items will be plat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
02-13-2019, 08:25 PM
Thank you for this anticipated event!

Can you please answer the famous question everyone is curious about! Will previous year vanities return this year or not?
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to St. Patrick event!

hannsand4
02-13-2019, 08:30 PM
Yay awesome. Be my sweetheart!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Odieshooter
02-13-2019, 08:33 PM
Thank you so much five!

nadineelfen
02-13-2019, 08:46 PM
Yayyy tysm cinco^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Supatra.
02-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Nicee ty

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

jaymt09
02-13-2019, 08:58 PM
Thank you for this anticipated event!

Can you please answer the famous question everyone is curious about! Will previous year vanities return this year or not?
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to St. Patrick event!

Not the old ones nab xD
But new one I hope.
Still love ya tho <3

Supatra.
02-13-2019, 09:01 PM
New Vanitys??

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

Mellowedout
02-13-2019, 09:24 PM

The Spirit of Fortune will give you both +25% bonus gold loot and +25% loot re-roll chance and appears in mystic green.Cinco will there be any old vanity and when does this event start ? Thank you fo the event!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-13-2019, 09:31 PM
Ral'Hess only drops new 'Broken Heart' and the special 'Skull / Heart' items.
The Hotelier only drops the new gems (only valuable for crafting the new pets).
The new Elemental pets have brand new appearances ;-)

Lastgoodbyes
02-13-2019, 09:35 PM
The new Elemental pets have brand new appearances ;-)New elemental pets?.. or the same ones we currently have but with a new look btw are old vanities returning for the same price?

jaymt09
02-13-2019, 09:36 PM
The new Elemental pets have brand new appearances ;-)

Cinco any new vanity added to valentines ?

Jefferson Monteiro
02-13-2019, 09:37 PM
The new Elemental pets have brand new appearances ;-)new vanities for this event?

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando o Tapatalk

mascotmullah
02-13-2019, 10:29 PM
Ty daddy cinco hehehe

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
02-13-2019, 10:35 PM
WAIT. IT SAYS NEW VANITY AT THE TOP [emoji52]i feel dumb rn . OR im reading it wrong i dont even know anymore .

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapalk

Albatroszz
02-14-2019, 12:47 AM
Event looks awesome, thank u Cinco :)
Will the crafted pets be tradable & if so, can be crafted many time?

mascotmullah
02-14-2019, 12:52 AM
Event looks awesome, thank u Cinco :)
Will the crafted pets be tradable & if so, can be crafted many time?I think it'll be only crafted once cause he didn't say that valentina would be a permanent addition...I could be wrong tho

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

namca
02-14-2019, 05:01 AM
Yayyy thnks cinco !!!
Any news of when u gonna update our moon gems though ?

Smokianlord
02-14-2019, 05:08 AM
what about new lvl cap?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

IAMG
02-14-2019, 06:14 AM
Anybody know what time it starts

Breska
02-14-2019, 07:10 AM
I think at 1:30 p.m.

LoveWins
02-14-2019, 08:09 AM
Please don't bring back last year vanities or if you do make it more expensive atleast I posted a thread why that should be a thing a while ago I think it explains enough

Breska
02-14-2019, 09:11 AM
as heavy as saying that they do not bring things from previous years, you just want to increase their value, so after inflating the prices, everyone has the right to have old things, not just a few, so there is nobody to buy them. inflated for me is a scam

iunar
02-14-2019, 09:44 AM
can there be something done about if somebody kills the boss for the key, everyone in the room gets it without having to be close to it

it’s unfair that loads of people farm for ages only for some people to be selfish and kill without telling others or waiting for them

Breska
02-14-2019, 10:20 AM
It's ironic that you say that when I've seen you do it without waiting for anyone :)

Cinco
02-14-2019, 10:46 AM
can there be something done about if somebody kills the boss for the key, everyone in the room gets it without having to be close to it

it’s unfair that loads of people farm for ages only for some people to be selfish and kill without telling others or waiting for them

You have to be within 10m to get the key.

Mellowedout
02-14-2019, 10:50 AM
You have to be within 10m to get the key.When it drops or to buy it at the hotel ?

Cinco
02-14-2019, 10:53 AM
When it drops or to buy it at the hotel ?

When it drops. If you buy it at the hotel you get it given to you directly.

iunar
02-14-2019, 11:02 AM
Can you increase the distance at least? It doesn’t give people enough time to get to the boss with all the buffs and people’s impatience, the boss will die too quickly

hannsand4
02-14-2019, 11:28 AM
Cinco asked you a question Lunar!!! Answer him! Happy Valentine's day Cinco!!!

Mellowedout
When it drops. If you buy it at the hotel you get it given to you directly.When the boss drops the key, how much is it to purchase ? 10m? Sorry for so many questions!

Cinco
Cinco asked you a question Lunar!!! Answer him! Happy Valentine's day Cinco!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Let's hope this event is a fun one ;-)

nadineelfen
02-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Ty cinco
Happy valentines day for u too

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Cinco
02-14-2019, 11:30 AM
When the boss drops the key, how much is it to purchase ? 10m? Sorry for so many questions!

If you defeat the Hotelier he gives you a key for free. He also drops crafting components used to create the event pets with stats (Elemental Spirits).

If you just want to go into the hotel room you can pay 10 Platinum for a key at the front desk. Upstairs in the penthouse you'll face Ral'Hess. He drops this year's new vanity 'broken heart' pets (no stats).

Lastgoodbyes
02-14-2019, 11:34 AM
If you defeat the Hotelier he gives you a key for free. He also drops crafting components used to create the event pets with stats (Elemental Spirits).

If you just want to go into the hotel room you can pay 10 Platinum for a key at the front desk. Upstairs in the penthouse you'll face Ral'Hess. He drops this year's new vanity 'broken heart' pets (no stats).Cinco will we have unlimited keys for 5mins again like last year?

Cinco
02-14-2019, 11:45 AM
Cinco will we have unlimited keys for 5mins again like last year?

Yeah. Last year's mechanics remain in-place.

Fahrenheat
02-14-2019, 11:54 AM
What hour or day it will be?

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

jaymt09
02-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Yeah. Last year's mechanics remain in-place.

Cinco, what time will this event start?

Cinco
02-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Cinco, what time will this event start?

Should be starting today at 1:30pm Central US time :-)

Lastgoodbyes
02-14-2019, 12:02 PM
Should be starting today at 1:30pm Central US time :-)Cinco is the event working?.. or maybe boss drops are rare and where is valentina?..

Santosh Elangadi
02-14-2019, 12:09 PM
Should be starting today at 1:30pm Central US time :-)Ahh! Valentine surprise gone! We are all astonished of the surprising valentine event.

themythrise
02-14-2019, 12:14 PM

The Spirit of Fortune will give you both +25% bonus gold loot and +25% loot re-roll chance and appears in mystic green.How long this event will run? Cinco

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
02-14-2019, 12:15 PM
whoops missread event will not start 1:30pm central

Mellowedout
02-14-2019, 12:18 PM
whoops missread event will not start 1:30pm central

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using TapatalkHe said it should be starting at 1:30pm central thoughhhhh ;-;