PDA

View Full Version : 2019-02-14 Content Update (262512)

Futumsh
02-14-2019, 11:46 AM
+ The Valentine's Event returns with new vanity pets and crafted Elemental spirits!
+ Talk to Valentina in the Vampire District to get started on your quest for power.
+ Ambush the despicable Ral'Hess in the hotel penthouse to loot his new 'broken heart' vanities.
+ Seek the dreadful Hotelier for components for the Elemental Ritual of Summoning!
+ Construct one of three powerful Spirit pets (bonus to damage, bonus to luck, bonus to speed).

tusharreings
02-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Thank you for the event.
[emoji2]
+ The Valentine's Event returns with new vanity pets and crafted Elemental spirits!
+ Talk to Valentina in the Vampire District to get started on your quest for power.
+ Ambush the despicable Ral'Hess in the hotel penthouse to loot his new 'broken heart' vanities.
+ Seek the dreadful Hotelier for components for the Elemental Ritual of Summoning!
+ Construct one of three powerful Spirit pets (bonus to damage, bonus to luck, bonus to speed).

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

jaymt09
02-14-2019, 11:50 AM

Is it starting soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Is it starting soon?

Usual time - 13:30 CST / 19:30 UTC.

Billthevamp
02-14-2019, 03:57 PM
+ Construct one of three powerful Spirit pets (bonus to damage, bonus to luck, bonus to speed).Did yall forgot the vendor with plat items?

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

IAMG
02-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Any plat items this event ?

Aphorism
02-14-2019, 07:03 PM
Did yall forgot the vendor with plat items?

More people want vanity to come back than those who do not. Please bring back.

Vladmirdrack
02-14-2019, 07:47 PM
Falta uma pedra pra fazer o terceiro pet e ela não esta dropando pra ninguem 😭

Adamizsilly
02-14-2019, 08:40 PM
Uh.... No offense... but this event isn't as exciting as I expected it to be

First... the prices in auction house are a joke. A broken green heart is 1k. The "rare" pets are less than 10M in AH.
Secondly... A lot of people are disappointed that there wasn't any plat items. Yes this makes it fair for those who can't afford plat. But the major events revolve around one word. Plat plat plat. How you guys making money this event aye >_>
Majority of dl population can afford the new items because the prices are laughable. But when you say an item is "rare" make it rare. Not so that 5 hours into the event it's ending up in AH for 5M-10M
I'm not even going to bring up the delicate issues of last year vanity because hose gonna be crying here and this thread will be closed by midnight.
For future refences... please have vanity for plat. A lot of people saved up plat due to the 2x payout we had in December
Imo you should have made the skull heart pets for plat value. And there are TWO! of them. Oh my laws. At this point it's better to wait 1 minute before event ends to buy everything rather than farm.

Jync
02-14-2019, 11:54 PM
Please add Red / Gold / White Glassmask.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
02-15-2019, 12:37 AM
Thank you for not bringing back old valentine stuff ❤️ This helps keeps some things rare in game. 😄we dont need old stuff we need NEW everyone

Smokianlord
02-15-2019, 02:11 AM
Thank you for not bringing back old valentine stuff [emoji3590] This helps keeps some things rare in game. [emoji1]we dont need old stuff we need NEW everyoneexactly

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

iunar
02-15-2019, 04:35 AM
will there be a plat sale?

Billthevamp
02-15-2019, 05:30 AM
Thank you for not bringing back old valentine stuff [emoji3590] This helps keeps some things rare in game. [emoji1]we dont need old stuff we need NEW everyonei spoke to cinco in another thread, he will bring up everything again, he just disnt right away to make ppl play the event.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190215/0b5205eeac1029cbd337e4a736b86fb9.jpg

Igothikal
02-15-2019, 09:27 AM
I would like to say I'm enjoying the event. The crafting feature is nice it gives us a incentive to do something something to farm for. I would like to see crafting in future updates. I like plat items dont get me wrong I have several plat sets I bought with plat.... but I think it was nice to actually have a event that didnt involve plat at this time. I saw on a post earlier that cinco maybe bringing some plat items in next week sometime. So let's just see what's in store for that.

Cinco
02-15-2019, 09:47 AM
When the vendor arrives she will be selling only new items for Platinum.

jaymt09
02-15-2019, 11:05 AM

Thank you cinco u da best

Atomiclegend
02-15-2019, 11:33 AM
Last years items should return also. There’s a high demand for many of the outfits from past Valentines Event.

Atomiclegend
02-15-2019, 11:44 AM
Also the crafting feature was a nice surprise. Looking for several pieces to craft an item wasn’t a bad idea. Brings something new to the table. Would be nice to see a weapon you can craft. And looking forward to the level cap. Bring in those new pvp gems and weapons for a fresh meta! Many aren’t able to pvp at max strength due to missing pieces(gems) from past events. No more trio gems. Would be nice to see some op elder gems in the plat store for level cap update.

Aphorism
02-15-2019, 03:31 PM
Since there will be so many new outfits, in addition to the many we already have, would it be possible to add more slots for the Loadout screen? Having more character looks to choose from would be excellent!

Tinkerbelldoll
02-15-2019, 03:32 PM

You’re the best mod ever ❤️ Hope u had an awesome valentines day

tusharreings
02-15-2019, 04:26 PM
Event is good with good pets and other drops ,but the broken heart drop rate is too high.
It should be reduced.
And the idea of new pets with stats is also nice, especially for those who missed the elemental pets :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

TJ007
02-15-2019, 04:32 PM
Event is good with good pets and other drops ,but the broken heart drop rate is too high.
It should be reduced.
And the idea of new pets with stats is also nice, especially for those who missed the elemental pets :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yea ,it occupy a lot of space also.
And why old vanity vendor is not there :(
Everyone don't have skills to merch n earn gold to but vanity.
Plat vanity should come back.

kurbeka
02-15-2019, 05:03 PM
Uh.... No offense... but this event isn't as exciting as I expected it to be

First... the prices in auction house are a joke. A broken green heart is 1k. The "rare" pets are less tan 10M in AH.
Secondly... A lot of people are disappointed that there wasn't any plat items. Yes this makes it fair for those who can't afford plat. But the major events revolve around one word. Plat plat plat. How you guys making money this event aye >_>
Majority of dl population can afford the new items because the prices are laughable. But when you say an item is "rare" make it rare. Not so that 5 hours into the event it's ending up in AH for 5M-10M
I'm not even going to bring up the delicate issues of last year vanity because hose gonna be crying here and this thread will be closed by midnight.
For future refences... please have vanity for plat. A lot of people saved up plat due to the 2x payout we had in December
Imo you should have made the skull heart pets for plat value. And there are TWO! of them. Oh my laws. At this point it's better to wait 1 minute before event ends to buy everything rather than farm.

In addition to this I'm so disappointed that you guys missed a good opportunity to bring Red glassmask to the game on this event !!!
We have been requesting it again and again so many times from many players yet, you keep ignoring that.
It wasn't fair from the very beginning to take off Sanguine glasses n turn them into crowns without making up for it.
I do appreciate this Valentine event but we expect BETTER from you guys.

IGN: Ugon

Billthevamp
02-15-2019, 05:51 PM
Well im predicting a lot of drama and hate bc of the vendor with the plat items.. a LOOOOT of people are counting on previous year event items, if it doesnt come.. the community will enter in a anarchy..

Cinco
02-15-2019, 06:15 PM
Well im predicting a lot of drama and hate bc of the vendor with the plat items.. a LOOOOT of people are counting on previous year event items, if it doesnt come.. the community will enter in a anarchy..

Good luck.