PDA

View Full Version : Game suggestions to make thing easy

Holygraghmm
02-14-2019, 11:55 AM
I think you should add a search bar in the friend list and guild because it's so hard to find members and as an officer I have to check levels on new people it's really hard, another suggestion is for future events dont announce the event and it not be there =/

Remiem
02-14-2019, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Holygraghmm! I'll pass this along to the team.

Chronox
02-14-2019, 03:40 PM
yes indeed that needs to be implemented cuz as an officer too its annoying. Also i'd like to point out what happened today when sts said "lunar event is ending in XYZ time to update the lovecraft event" doesnt mean the event starts right after so that was ur mistake, they updated it so when the event does start they dont need a shutdown ^^ like knocking 2 birds with 1 stone. Thnk for reading.

Dadansn
02-14-2019, 04:27 PM

I'd suggest few types of searches:
1.By join date to the guild
2.By guild rank (from lowest to highest and vice versa)
3.By Level
4. By activity / inactivity lenght
5. Alphabetical

marsu4u
02-14-2019, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Holygraghmm! I'll pass this along to the team.0_o Remiem? Am I going blind or is this a old post or is Rem back?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Zojak
02-14-2019, 05:11 PM
0_o Remiem? Am I going blind or is this a old post or is Rem back?

She’s back :)

marsu4u
02-14-2019, 05:12 PM
She’s back :)XD I'm just too late catching up bro

Holygraghmm
02-18-2019, 05:38 AM
See but that's your mistake , before they launched they said update for Valentine's event , when it started back up it downloaded the packets like it always does when the events start , alot of people were mislead at least we can agree on that

jjperez27
02-18-2019, 08:00 AM
Add a stash all button because its hard to move things one by one to other characters

arcanefid
02-18-2019, 11:14 AM

Welcome back. Could you also tell them to add another small feature to the friend's list?

When deleting a friend, it says "Are you sure you want to remove the selected friend?" or something similar, can y'all add the name of the friend who is being deleted on that message? So it will say something like "Are you sure you want to remove [insert nab name] from the list?"

When cleaning my friend's list, I often remove some of them accidentally because the list jumps a lot, so it would be pretty nice to see who's being deleted.

sier
02-21-2019, 02:11 AM
Welcome back. Could you also tell them to add another small feature to the friend's list?

When deleting a friend, it says "Are you sure you want to remove the selected friend?" or something similar, can y'all add the name of the friend who is being deleted on that message? So it will say something like "Are you sure you want to remove [insert nab name] from the list?"

When cleaning my friend's list, I often remove some of them accidentally because the list jumps a lot, so it would be pretty nice to see who's being deleted.

That will be nice to show that way..depending on their code, I guess, it should not hard to append one string

Azedz
02-21-2019, 09:13 AM
Dont announce event?, I dont get what u mean.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Missed
03-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Having a search bar for your friends list would be very helpful to those who literally would have a massive amount of friends, that could help us easily find someone other than constantly scrolling.

evilya
03-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Thats a good idea

Luckylilmofo
03-23-2019, 08:21 AM
+10000% to this suggestion it will also help when trying to invite players to your party that have insane names like "xxkehsiotjseznnaaxx or similarly random names lol