PDA

View Full Version : Will spirit weapons be great?

championboost
02-14-2019, 01:23 PM
I heard it was confirmed that spirit weapons will also get an increase in level with the expansion to lv 75. In other words spirit items will get stronger. What do u think or know about it

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Sounds like a rumor or speculation.

Ebereasider
02-14-2019, 03:27 PM
Sounds like a rumor or speculation.

Nope, it's true. Devs said in chatbox that the spirit level cap will rise with expansion.

Scalpel
02-15-2019, 03:23 AM
Will it be previous daggers before expansion or will it be a new separate dagger. Will we have to re-level them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
02-15-2019, 03:59 AM
Will it be previous daggers before expansion or will it be a new separate dagger. Will we have to re-level them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No probably carry on

slaaayerrr
02-15-2019, 04:26 AM
spirit weapons will never be great with that proc and easier to buy new arcanes every new expansion than trying lvlup spirit weapons

will0
02-15-2019, 04:49 AM
spirit is crated for f2p players.. won't be better than new arcane weapons

slaaayerrr
02-15-2019, 04:58 AM
spirit is crated for f2p players.. won't be better than new arcane weapons

it supposed to be for f2p players, but as f2p pve player i'll tell: its faster and easier to make 50-70m (maybe even 100m) by farming in maus/esg/deepmarsh/events (for new arcane with good awake) than lvlup spirit weapon from 40 to 50 lvl (and as result after million runs in one boring map with 2 types of mobs u are getting weapon with just 3 awake slots, the weakest proc in game and stats as mythic weapon)

btw, question for devs: what with spirit armor and helm? why at max lvl they give worse stats than lvl66 set-type items?

championboost
02-15-2019, 05:29 AM
it supposed to be for f2p players, but as f2p pve player i'll tell: its faster and easier to make 50-70m (maybe even 100m) by farming in maus/esg/deepmarsh/events (for new arcane with good awake) than lvlup spirit weapon from 40 to 50 lvl (and as result after million runs in one boring map with 2 types of mobs u are getting weapon with just 3 awake slots, the weakest proc in game and stats as mythic weapon)

btw, question for devs: what with spirit armor and helm? why at max lvl they give worse stats than lvl66 set-type items?I mean the pull is not that bad. At level 50 it's pretty decent and If they expand to higher level the pull would get really strong

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
02-15-2019, 05:52 AM
I mean the pull is not that bad
pve:
warrior have op pull as TB (dont need wait when mobs pulled + almost 100% chance to pull + damaging vortex + very big range of charged attack)
rogues dont really need that pulling, i prefer procs as lvl66, lvl71 arcane weapons
mages have better staffs ( even lvl 46,56 arcanes :D )

pvp: for all classes stats too weak, proc rare and useless (low heal, low damage, pulling dont need)
and if u still see some lvl50 spirit weapons - most of them already were lvl50 before devs nerf/fix process of lvling, now its too hard

If they expand to higher level the pull would get really strong

i think here is answer about "really strong spirit weapon":

won't be better than new arcane weapons

Alwarez
02-15-2019, 12:21 PM
I want a dev answer on this topic before I start hoarding

Ravager
02-15-2019, 01:18 PM
I want a dev answer on this topic before I start hoarding

And that's probably why a Dev hasn't answered.

Duzx
02-15-2019, 04:21 PM
Ebon nice bro