PDA

View Full Version : So, whats going on?

Dizko
07-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi guys :)

I've been away for a bit, was up in Orlando with the family and had no wi-fi for a while.

Been browsing the forums but it's apparent that I don't have much of an idea of the 'issues' going on at the minute.

Care to update me?

Whats the big topic at the minute? What are we looking forward to?
What has happened in the last 2-3 weeks?

:)

Rebel
07-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Were you here when AO2 came out? That was pretty big. If you were, you must have remembered that there weren't any daggers or wands. Well they have added them! Pretty expensive and rare, but they did. Let's see... we have some actually rare items that are actually hard to get. The next update that everyone is expecting is the stat to skill conversion. Basically it is going to go like this. The more attribute points you have for your specific class, the more power your skills will have. Ex. enchantress: the more intellect, the more power your skills will have

Hope this got you updated atleast a little bit. I know there was a bunch of other stuff, but other people can get you updated on that :p

bmc85uk
07-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Stat driven skill conversion has taken a backseat to 1.3 now.

KingFu
07-15-2010, 12:29 AM
QUESTS ARE COMING!!!

If you haven't seen the road map, here it is: CLICK HERE! XD (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3746-July-Roadmap&highlight=july+road)

Wands and Daggers aren't expensive Rebel! Wands are kinda, they are about 200K average, daggers and talons are about 70K average.

Other then that, not much, it's been pretty mellow!

Glad to have ya back!

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Didn't know I was honored in your sig mystical. Not a WHOLE lot has changed, just there are actually really rare items in AO2 that everybody thought really didn't exist. It is interesting how the devs never said anything in the several threads and posts complaining about the lack of wands, daggers and etc.. 1.3 is coming out which adds some game play optimizations, visible hats, quests and there is a bit more I believe. Oh, and The Galzyx Dark Matter is just about the sickest weapon in the game :P.

Dizko
07-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Thanks guys :D

Inching
07-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Really wands are 200k??? Hummmm maybe I should sell my extra Thoth one. Hummmm

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 08:10 AM
Really wands are 200k??? Hummmm maybe I should sell my extra Thoth one. Hummmm

.......or donate :D

King Richie
07-15-2010, 08:37 AM
i love you ... dont ever leave me again =)