PDA

View Full Version : Valentine event....

championboost
02-14-2019, 08:48 PM
So First of all silver tier feels like plat tier. How are we supposed to reach plat lol. Literally #1 on leaderboard is not even half through bronze lol.13days left BTW GL have fun
Next thing: rewards aren't even good. It's more worth running esg or maus. Probably more worth running any map in the game without gold loot. U spend hours to reach bronze tier with 300% speed set looool. Good job boys from sts

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Azerothraven
02-14-2019, 08:49 PM
I agree the points are a bit too far

championboost
02-14-2019, 08:51 PM
I agree the points are a bit too farSecond point is a little exaggerated but it's straight facts

Azedz
02-14-2019, 08:58 PM
Events are for having fun in the end, heck even gaming is for fun. So dont always worry about the rewards, as long as you are having fun farming and running with friends.

But I will admit, the event is a bit underwhelming, not a lot of gold can be earned and hard to advance tier

Edit: a lot of energies are dropping this event....

Abuze
02-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Last year the only way to reach plat in time was using letters, I believe the event only lasted a week as well last year, could be wrong.
Best advice is to try to reach gold/have friends that are gold and do letter runs together.
Plat tier rewards kinda meh tho.. besides banners there isn't even a pet reward this year which sucks.

championboost
02-14-2019, 09:05 PM
Events are for having fun in the end, heck even gaming is for fun. So dont always worry about the rewards, as long as you are having fun farming and running with friends.

But I will admit, the event is a bit underwhelming, not a lot of gold can be earned and hard to advance tier

Edit: a lot of energies are dropping this event....Yes more energy drop but u need way more points to get a better tier

PostNoob
02-14-2019, 09:09 PM
Love letters only way to get plat.

So you'll have to spend gold or platinum to reach platinum :p

Korabiv
02-14-2019, 10:36 PM
If I recall, killing prime gives significantly more points (thought it was around 50). So now we just have to wait for people to get gold tier and start forming parties and running with them similar to last year.

Remember, one letter equals 4 prime runs. And all the good stuff drops from prime so there’s a good chance of making back some/all of the gold spent on love letters. The lucky will even make a lot of gold.

Vvards
02-15-2019, 01:15 AM
anyone knows where to loot the wing vanities? I thought it was gonna be available in the vendor?

Painting
02-15-2019, 01:32 AM
anyone knows where to loot the wing vanities? I thought it was gonna be available in the vendor?

Lovecraft chests

Vvards
02-15-2019, 01:43 AM
post deleted. already found the answer to my query.

Idly
02-15-2019, 01:51 AM
Plat tier is always easy to reach if your prepared (crafting slots are necessary) and willing to put the time/effort in to farm.

There were rumours some lb runners in winter event were completely f2p and farmed all energy. Good luck, hope you all make it :D

yoyohakta
02-15-2019, 05:04 AM
Its good keep ur views to urself bro this time event better but u nabs never ganna like any event unless u can mske 10m profit nab

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

championboost
02-15-2019, 09:21 AM
Its good keep ur views to urself bro this time event better but u nabs never ganna like any event unless u can mske 10m profit nab

Sent from my SM-G925I using TapatalkToxic. We don't need u in this community. It is the review of most people who play this game. It's way too hard to tier up. Most people don't have good guilds or friends with whom they can run premium hughtulu. Besides that it's not worth running this event. It's more worth running normal maps like mausoleum.

arcanefid
02-15-2019, 09:26 AM
Last year it was similar to this one, we could hit Plat tier from 0 points by doing 55-60 Letter Runs. Just wait until someone hits Gold tier, then they can use your Love Letters and you'll hit Plat in no time.

Xxkayakxx
02-16-2019, 03:56 AM
Mmmmmmmh
Some easy math follows. “More or less” calculations:
Plat tier around 400 runs right?
I got more than 25 energies in 1 hour of kt4 runs. So it 16 hours to get the 400 plus time to run event. Plus time to run event.
Let’s say 5 min run (again, easy math). 400x5 is 2000 minutes. Is another 33 hours
So 50 hours around to get plat. It’s 3,5 hours/day playgame.
Yes is not easy to get plat without letters.

Azedz
02-16-2019, 04:59 AM
Mmmmmmmh
I got more than 25 energies in 1 hour of kt4 runs. So it 16 hours to get the 400 plus time to run event. Plus time to run event.
Let’s say 5 min run (again, easy math). 400x5 is 2000 minutes. Is another 33 hours
Yes is not easy to get plat without letters.250 points per day will do

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cogmaster
02-16-2019, 06:40 AM
Yes points are a bit too much imo, and I also think heroic thog should be awarded by reaching gold or plat tier and not a drop from gold merk.

PostNoob
02-16-2019, 06:52 AM
Toxic. We don't need u in this community. It is the review of most people who play this game. It's way too hard to tier up. Most people don't have good guilds or friends with whom they can run premium hughtulu. Besides that it's not worth running this event. It's more worth running normal maps like mausoleum.

I will say that it is worth running. Why do you think it isnt?

arcanefid
02-16-2019, 07:12 AM
Mmmmmmmh
Yes is not easy to get plat without letters.

Once you hit Gold you can use the Love Letters yourself, so it should be slightly faster.

championboost
02-16-2019, 07:35 AM
I will say that it is worth running. Why do you think it isnt?Mausoleum or esg is more worth

yoyohakta
02-16-2019, 08:45 AM
Toxic. We don't need u in this community. It is the review of most people who play this game. It's way too hard to tier up. Most people don't have good guilds or friends with whom they can run premium hughtulu. Besides that it's not worth running this event. It's more worth running normal maps like mausoleum.

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit TapatalkIm already plat -_-

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

championboost
02-16-2019, 09:28 AM
Im already plat -_-

Sent from my SM-G925I using TapatalkAnd now what? You used millions for energy and letters congrats

Cinco
02-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Feedback noted. Opinions on the accessibility of each tier vary greatly.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk