PDA

View Full Version : timur's arcane ability

slaaayerrr
02-15-2019, 12:14 PM
timur's arcane ability has 3 effects: increase damage, add reroll and gold loot:

when use timur arcane ability it shows only damage buff, but doesnt show reroll and gold loot buffs:

so, reasonable question: can we see 2 other buffs also? or is that description wrong and that arcane ability doesnt give reroll and gold loot at all?

Cinco
02-15-2019, 12:24 PM
The description is correct. For efficiency, Timur applies one effect that performs all of the buff functions - hence the one (1) icon.

We could make it so that Timur applies multiple individual effects that each have an icon - but I feel that is inefficient under the hood and cluttered on the HUD.

That said: if it is something that makes a great deal of difference to the community, I'll consider it. Thanks! :-)

slaaayerrr
02-15-2019, 12:25 PM
ty :)

Timur applies one effect that performs all of the buff functions
will be nice to make same with house buffs :D

and about timur's AA: players using it mosty for gold-loot or reroll (not for damage buff) + theres a lot of other damage buffs in game, will be good to change that 3in1 icon to goldloot or reroll icon

PostNoob
02-16-2019, 07:00 AM
The description is correct. For efficiency, Timur applies one effect that performs all of the buff functions - hence the one (1) icon.

We could make it so that Timur applies multiple individual effects that each have an icon - but I feel that is inefficient under the hood and cluttered on the HUD.

That said: if it is something that makes a great deal of difference to the community, I'll consider it. Thanks! :-)

If its working like that then its cool. Adding a gl or luck icon will only patronize those who eat with their eyes. Either way, ty.

sier
02-21-2019, 02:29 AM

does the bonus stacks if multiple timurs in party?

yoyohakta
02-21-2019, 04:54 AM
does the bonus stacks if multiple timurs in party?Had the same question

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Marosok
04-04-2019, 04:05 PM
Developers, this is suggestion, but match this thread, can you, please consider replacing timurs AA "damage icon" with chesters/re-gifters "gold icon" ? I mean, it is just cosmetic, but might be better to replace. Everyone can check in avatar menu, if their damage went up by AA. From my experience, i barely look on hud, when damage icon appears (even for weapon proc, which has same icon), but i notice quite often, when chester proc bonus gold with icon in hud. More coins in hud might look better for gold farmers. Thanks.

FlashCarl
04-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Developers, this is suggestion, but match this thread, can you, please consider replacing timurs AA "damage icon" with chesters/re-gifters "gold icon" ? I mean, it is just cosmetic, but might be better to replace. Everyone can check in avatar menu, if their damage went up by AA. From my experience, i barely look on hud, when damage icon appears (even for weapon proc, which has same icon), but i notice quite often, when chester proc bonus gold with icon in hud. More coins in hud might look better for gold farmers. Thanks.

I agree with you! +1

Snowdager
04-06-2019, 07:45 PM

+1 from me too

Futumsh
04-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Closing this out. I'll switch out Timur's buff icon. In the future, please only put bug/tech related things here, and send suggestions to the suggestions forum.

Futumsh
04-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Icon change is up if you patch.