PDA

View Full Version : Reroll in Hugthulu Event Zone

Kaziscate
02-15-2019, 03:46 PM
Not sure if it's intentional or not but rerolling in Hugthulu event zone seemingly does nothing. There's no reroll indicator that pops up and it doesn't feel like I'm getting any better loot when I have luck active, especially on Hugthulu when I loot chests.

Futumsh
02-15-2019, 04:12 PM
That's expected for Hugthulu - his loot tables only have things of equal rarity in them, so there's nothing to reroll for.

Kaziscate
02-15-2019, 04:22 PM
That's expected for Hugthulu - his loot tables only have things of equal rarity in them, so there's nothing to reroll for.

Bummer that reroll isn't helpful at all but ok

Ebereasider
02-16-2019, 03:03 AM

Hugthulu's loot table has set rarity pieces. How's that equal rarity as chests and crates?

PostNoob
02-16-2019, 06:57 AM
Luck.Not useful in events, please take a look at that sts.

I guess when 100 reroll is easy to obtain, and loot is rare ah, i wouldnt expect it to help.

Its been covered before, but is it possible to reroll anything above mythic? Heroic falls in where? Clarification again would be cool. Tym.

Futumsh
02-16-2019, 11:25 AM
Hugthulu's loot table has set rarity pieces. How's that equal rarity as chests and crates?

Hug has several loot tables that all get rolled on - you can get multiple items with one kill. The one with set pieces in it has only set pieces in it.

Ebereasider
02-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Hug has several loot tables that all get rolled on - you can get multiple items with one kill. The one with set pieces in it has only set pieces in it.

Thanks for the clarification. Is it same for prime too? Also as another player asked, can we re-roll to get heroic and vanity items if available?