PDA

View Full Version : Who want's to feel better than everyone else?

laquint
07-14-2010, 09:34 PM
How about they make a system so that once a week or once every two weeks theres a shop that has limited time only item's. Some kind of item or upgrade that lets you change your name color. And thing's in the sort tell me your ideas Good? Or Bad?

Banned
07-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Sound kinda cool. It would certainly make people feel different. However, instead of things like name color, how about unique items that are purely cosmetic?

KingFu
07-15-2010, 12:42 AM
This has been suggested many times before, to an extent, many, MANY times. I personally kinda like the idea, it would definitely stop people from looking so much alike, but, how would the devs make these "exclusive" items every week? Even every 2 weeks, or every month, it's still a lot of work, and would most likely set back the dates on current projects. I prefer an Auction House sooner, then having a "special" item. Plus, if we have this "special" store, then what's the point of expansions with new items if everyone is wearing something new each week?

BeardedBear
07-15-2010, 07:53 AM
I request the ability to make the bear appear naked and wear a top hat only. I want an answer about this by the end of the day devs.

If you won't, I'll be really mad.

EDIT: On a serious note, how cool would it be to see the bear have a skill that makes him run on all fours?

jonboy
07-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Sound kinda cool. It would certainly make people feel different. However, instead of things like name color, how about unique items that are purely cosmetic?

Like hats maybe ?

EDIT: On a serious note, how cool would it be to see the bear have a skill that makes him run on all fours?

The skill would be called "Go Feral"

FluffNStuff
07-15-2010, 09:54 AM
I would pay big bucks to have an item to make my bear look like Winnie the Pooh. But I probably wouldn't pay enough money to justify to Spacetime Studios for getting arse ripped by the Disney Lawyers.

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I would pay big bucks to have an item to make my bear look like Winnie the Pooh. But I probably wouldn't pay enough money to justify to Spacetime Studios for getting arse ripped by the Disney Lawyers.

Lol, complete character makeover.....a couple billion dollars.

BestHyun
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM
like player customization?