PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Zombie

Adamizsilly
02-16-2019, 11:27 AM
Can you please make the valentine zombie stand out more? I know he has hearts on his feet to differentiate from the other zombies, but can you make him brighter/bigger/etc? Just so players can see it better... I feel if there are a lot of zombies in one place and he spawns people may kill it faster. I know I have done it a few times and it's a struggle to others because some farm for a long time, yet due to the hastiness of killing the zombie, others dont get a chance.
The spawn rate of it is okay, I am not complaining about that but please make it stand out more.
Really liking the crafting aspect of the game, it's a nice addition to see.
Hope this thread is read and hopefully put into the game.

Fahrenheat
02-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Can you please make the valentine zombie stand out more? I know he has hearts on his feet to differentiate from the other zombies, but can you make him brighter/bigger/etc? Just so players can see it better... I feel if there are a lot of zombies in one place and he spawns people may kill it faster. I know I have done it a few times and it's a struggle to others because some farm for a long time, yet due to the hastiness of killing the zombie, others dont get a chance.
The spawn rate of it is okay, I am not complaining about that but please make it stand out more.
Really liking the crafting aspect of the game, it's a nice addition to see.
Hope this thread is read and hopefully put into the game.Agree, its weird when u kill a hotelier without see him

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Cinco
02-16-2019, 01:08 PM
I’ll see what I can do to make him pop out more visually. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk