PDA

View Full Version : New Player Need Info

Deathlyreaper
02-16-2019, 08:52 PM
Ok so my friend was thinking of playing arcane legends. But they want to know a few questions first. I can't really provide them an answer because I haven't played in awhile so I'm asking you guys.

1. What is the current cap lvl? How long does it take to reach endgame? Lvling and clearing all dungeons etc. (include your estimate with mausoleum and without mausoleum). Right now they can give maybe 1-2 hours a day, but that might be more if they become more interested.\

2. (I don't like to ask this question but they want to know lol) Which class is the most preferred for endgame right now? Before I left it was mage so I wonder if there is balance now and if there isnt can the other classes still keep up?

3. When endgame is reached about how much gold is it to get great items (not maxed, but maybe 2nd or 3rd to max). They want to at least be able to run dungeons at a good pace and without dying like a thousand times.

4. Is pvp active? and if so what lvl? which class is preferred there?

5. Is there hope for them to even compete in endgame if they can't dedicate more than 2 hours a day. (I told them prolly not, but they don't believe me lol.)

Azedz
02-16-2019, 10:12 PM
1) Lvl 71 is current cap, will take about 1 and half a month if not planning on spending on xp elixirs.

2) Rogues dominate, but other classes aren't that behind

3) Someone mentioned in a different post,
Decent gears will cost about 5m, since lovecraft is going on you will be able to afford really good if not best gears for around 7m-10m by the end of event (Tainted Set)

4) Not sure about PvP, endgame PvP is generally more active

5) There isn't any hope, unless they are prepared to spend real money. You cant compete will players who have spend 100m-200m on their gears.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
02-17-2019, 01:17 PM
1) Lvl 71 is current cap, will take about 1 and half a month if not planning on spending on xp elixirs.

2) Rogues dominate, but other classes aren't that behind

3) Someone mentioned in a different post,
Decent gears will cost about 5m, since lovecraft is going on you will be able to afford really good if not best gears for around 7m-10m by the end of event (Tainted Set)

4) Not sure about PvP, endgame PvP is generally more active

5) There isn't any hope, unless they are prepared to spend real money. You cant compete will players who have spend 100m-200m on their gears.

Peace

What would be an estimate for the amount of money that it takes to compete in endgame? And i dont mean event lb bc those are rough. I mean getting great gears to be decent in pvp and running maps.

PoorLand
02-17-2019, 06:02 PM
AWESOME!

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

Azedz
02-19-2019, 07:08 PM
Assuming you are a rogue:

Taint set atm + arc nekro around 20m

Arcane ring + necklace + good belt around 4m

Jewels are up to you.

I'd say minimum 30m as a rogue

joelsunilx
02-20-2019, 01:11 AM
rogue is best class atm *.*

sier
02-21-2019, 01:48 AM
Ok so my friend was thinking of playing arcane legends. But they want to know a few questions first. I can't really provide them an answer because I haven't played in awhile so I'm asking you guys.

1. What is the current cap lvl? How long does it take to reach endgame? Lvling and clearing all dungeons etc. (include your estimate with mausoleum and without mausoleum). Right now they can give maybe 1-2 hours a day, but that might be more if they become more interested.\

2. (I don't like to ask this question but they want to know lol) Which class is the most preferred for endgame right now? Before I left it was mage so I wonder if there is balance now and if there isnt can the other classes still keep up?

3. When endgame is reached about how much gold is it to get great items (not maxed, but maybe 2nd or 3rd to max). They want to at least be able to run dungeons at a good pace and without dying like a thousand times.

4. Is pvp active? and if so what lvl? which class is preferred there?

5. Is there hope for them to even compete in endgame if they can't dedicate more than 2 hours a day. (I told them prolly not, but they don't believe me lol.)

1. took me 1 month to reach cap..used to play 4-5hr/day without any elix or boost. I used xp boost only for last few levels

2. I play rogue and it's all good for me.

3. can get nightmare set(5/5) for like 7-8m if you want to run in mausolem. good gear not hard to get though

4. end game pvp is not active.

5. why not

GoodTraitor
02-21-2019, 03:16 PM
Assuming you are a rogue:

Taint set atm + arc nekro around 20m

Arcane ring + necklace + good belt around 4m

Jewels are up to you.

I'd say minimum 30m as a rogue

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkPoor suggestion. They're already having a tough time to lvl up and you say 30m minimum is good for gear?
To hell with that. Might rather buy a set that has good stats like nm and anything that has gold loot would be a good way o start.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Azedz
02-21-2019, 06:58 PM
Poor suggestion. They're already having a tough time to lvl up and you say 30m minimum is good for gear?
To hell with that. Might rather buy a set that has good stats like nm and anything that has gold loot would be a good way o start.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using TapatalkThey said they wanted to "compete" In endgame meaning above average. Most endgamer already have enough gold at this point