PDA

View Full Version : Stash vault improvements/suggestions

Charyoutree
02-17-2019, 08:15 AM
I have 2 suggestions for improvement re: the stash vault that will make it easier to use by adding 2 features already present in the active inventory.

1. Please sort the items in each category in alphabetical order like our active inventory is sorted. It's incredibly hard to find something in the vault once you get a huge stash going as heavy farmers do during events.

2. Please create an option for item deletion/sale directly from the vault inventory (maybe a button on the vault side of the screen) rather than needing to unstash first and then sell. If this is added to the stash vault, please also include the buy back feature like the active inventory already has for inevitable mistakes.

Thanks!

deadlystriker
02-17-2019, 08:17 AM
I have 2 suggestions for improvement re: the stash vault that will make it easier to use by adding 2 features already present in the active inventory.

1. Please sort the items in each category in alphabetical order like our active inventory is sorted. It's incredibly hard to find something in the vault once you get a huge stash going as heavy farmers do during events.

2. Please create an option for item deletion/sale directly from the vault inventory (maybe a button on the vault side of the screen) rather than needing to unstash first and then sell. If this is added to the stash vault, please also include the buy back feature like the active inventory already has for inevitable mistakes.

Thanks!

I like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
02-18-2019, 02:32 AM
I should have read this lol I made a similar post in suggestions. They really need to add this into the game. I also suggested same thing but to add in a search bar in inventory and stash. It would make the scrolling so much easier!

Charyoutree
02-18-2019, 05:20 PM
I should have read this lol I made a similar post in suggestions. They really need to add this into the game. I also suggested same thing but to add in a search bar in inventory and stash. It would make the scrolling so much easier!It drives me bonkers. A search feature would be nice for active inventory and the vault! Scroll... Scroll.... Scrollll......

SpaceyyBabyy
02-19-2019, 04:19 PM
I love this idea 10/10 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ