PDA

View Full Version : gold for platinum or more apps for free plat

Acecount
12-01-2011, 08:55 PM
i think that there should be a gold for plat exchange i know you would lose some money and i am ok if you guys just say no but think about it... gold for plat mabey like 10k for 1 plat something high or everyone would have alot of plat mabey even like 50k just some option even if it is just for rich people just an idea there is pros and cons to most ideas and this has alot of both.

and then theres the free plat if you download apps if it is possible get more of these apps. and could there be like a check list so you know what you have downloaded that would be nice.

not trying to sound whiney you can say no just some ideas that i wanted to share.

blahggart
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Id LOVE this!!! but... i find it hard to save money in video games...

XghostzX
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm not sure, I'm truly thinking higher than 10k if anything.... like 50-100k if anything... There are a ton of players at capped level that have millions of gold... Would over load them and defeat the purpose of the in game currency and make STS lose a lot of money.

Lorddeathz
12-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Nahh cuz if u put at 50k to 100k wat about the poor players u cnt jst think of one group and not the whole just not fair at all.

Acecount
12-03-2011, 11:18 PM
True there would have to be some sort of thing to even it out maybe according to level? Or something

Still what do u guys thing about the check list for the apps you already have?? (like the apps for free plat)

Fortress
12-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Sounds nice. I like the gold for platinum idea

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 02:01 AM
I totally agree with gold for plat. You could trade 5k gold to 5 plat, 10k for 10 plat etc.....

I think that you could make a check list to see what apps you have downloaded for free plat as well. Been suggested before, and I would love to see this!

Caucakriuka
12-04-2011, 02:12 AM
I suggested something similiar a couple months ago. here's the thread. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41503-Gold-to-Platinum....Ideas

Lowlyspy
12-04-2011, 02:14 AM
This has been suggested multiple times and just like all the other threads, this will never happen.

There are numerous players in this game that have several million gold at their disposal and have the merching skills to make as much money as they want at will, this would allow them a limitless, steady supply of free platinum.

Ultimately spacetime would lose a lot of money therefore this is not an option for them.