PDA

View Full Version : In regards with auto health pots

Deathlyreaper
02-19-2019, 01:44 AM
So I noticed that we now have auto pots. And I was just wondering what are people's experience with them. For some reason i still get 2 shot with them so I tend not to rely in it but what about you guys? Also im curious when sts introduced this what was the initial feedback from people? good or bad? especially from the old timers

Idly
02-19-2019, 02:14 AM
Yeah, they won't 100% protect you, some self spam is required.

Imo they do really help, I remember the old days (especially as mage) if you were running a hard map and 2 party members died all you could do was spam pots and take the damage until they revived/caught back up. Any attempt to charge shield would result in instadeath. I find it easier to solo also as you can cause more DPS the less time you have to spend spamming pots (I usually cycle skills then a couple of each pots for good measure, rinse and repeat)

They don't make you immortal but I like it that way.

Kakashis
02-19-2019, 11:42 AM
I wish we could set what % our hp is allowed to dip down to before spamming. I would personally use 99%. Currently it's set to something like 75

Idly
02-19-2019, 12:39 PM
I wish we could set what % our hp is allowed to dip down to before spamming. I would personally use 99%. Currently it's set to something like 75

I think the current mechanics were purposefully designed to help ease spam requirement but also maintain some level of difficulty in maps. Not 100% but it feels like it will only auto use once per tick and as you said if your below 75% health... ish.

Ebereasider
02-19-2019, 03:32 PM
Here's the intro thread:

+ Added Auto-use Health Potions and Auto-use Mana Potions game options (used every 1s if the health/mana is below 66%)

Paulmarskie
02-19-2019, 05:54 PM
Maybe this one is a good idea.
Put some setting about it and choose if 1x, 2x, 3x or 4x faster auto pots. Maybe it would help.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

joelsunilx
02-20-2019, 01:13 AM
its good the way it is now

mustermann
02-20-2019, 12:22 PM
The auto-use for the mana potions can have a lower % value when it is used (for example 33 %).