PDA

View Full Version : Little issue with event points. (Lovecraft)

Moscu
02-19-2019, 05:52 AM
Hello! I hope you are having a good time with the Lovecraft event, I have a little problem with the points of the event for each run and energy expended .. the boss gives you 6 points for each death.

I've been playing hard all these days since last Thursday and I still do not pass Silver Tier(I'm barely 80% in bronze), they are +130 crafted and used energys that merit a good few hours of farm, summing up the boss gives very few points to rise of tier quickly, have existed events where climbing of tier is very easy almost in several hours you go up to silver tier and half gold with good runs and constant farm however this event has been very extensive with respect to the rise of tier should consider administrators very well the requirements for the rise of tier, farm of energys etc etc.

AL: Moscu
FMJ: [BDB|Moscu

Fyrce
02-19-2019, 06:08 AM
Use your points, buy parchment, craft love letter. Add Prime runs into your normal runs. 1 Prime = 6 normal Hugthulus.

championboost
02-19-2019, 07:06 AM
Use your points, buy parchment, craft love letter. Add Prime runs into your normal runs. 1 Prime = 6 normal Hugthulus.No. That's the problem if u buy letters u don't make profit from the rewards!

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Bug
02-19-2019, 07:51 AM
At this point it doesnt matter how much profit i get from events, I play to have fun with guildmates and friends and watch them loot great stuff from primes :) If you have a good party/friends im sure you will get to top tier within a week or less

Sent from my Neffos C5s using Tapatalk

Snowdager
02-19-2019, 01:00 PM
No. That's the problem if u buy letters u don't make profit from the rewards!

Well if you run lb, top 10 gets a jewel worth 6-10m, top 26 gets 12 runes worth a little over 1m total, top 50 get a banner that only 150 people will ever own. That’s why people run the event lb lol, banner vanity is worth allot when it comes to showing you are an Op player.

slaaayerrr
02-19-2019, 01:25 PM
banner vanity is worth allot when it comes to showing you are an Op player.

what? :D

championboost
02-19-2019, 02:29 PM
1mio is not much first of all. U have to waste so much more to get top 25 unless u are mage or warrior. (joke) if u hadn't missed match class u would know how much they spent to get top 10

Captainrock
02-19-2019, 11:18 PM
Well if you run lb, top 10 gets a jewel worth 6-10m, top 26 gets 12 runes worth a little over 1m total, top 50 get a banner that only 150 people will ever own. That’s why people run the event lb lol, banner vanity is worth allot when it comes to showing you are an Op player.

Nowadays the event banners isn’t that great to have..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joelsunilx
02-20-2019, 12:50 AM
keep running u will reach plat tier eventually :)

Moscu
02-20-2019, 02:10 AM
Use your points, buy parchment, craft love letter. Add Prime runs into your normal runs. 1 Prime = 6 normal Hugthulus.Thx, but I'm bronze mi other friends too.. so I need someone +gold tier for do that.

Moscu
02-20-2019, 02:13 AM
keep running u will reach plat tier eventually :)Yup! [emoji28] Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Lahainam
02-20-2019, 10:14 AM
I think this event is a joke! I know STS is working hard on bringing new things to AL but come on 6 points per boss and barely any energy drops when farming for it! STS just needs to fix these two problems and it would be a good event

Moscu
02-20-2019, 10:25 AM
I think this event is a joke! I know STS is working hard on bringing new things to AL but come on 6 points per boss and barely any energy drops when farming for it! STS just needs to fix these two problems and it would be a good eventYes I also think the same, it is very little the drop and adding that the BOSS releases only 6 points, to some of it makes it very difficult to climb from the ground.

PatD
02-20-2019, 10:32 AM
I didn't have much time to run this event but i am almost plat tier already, the key? FRIENDS!

I have make a lot of letter run, and no you don't need to invest that much, why?

Every letter run (with a party of 4, with everyone contributing a letter) you do at least 200 token, you buy a parchment and sell it, so the price of your letter is cut in half, then when you reach gold you have a quest activate that will give you a purple rose, so at the end it doesn't cost much to do it and you have many many chance of dropping all kind of goodies!!

Imho this event is a perfect example of the power of solidarity and teamwork!!

BTW a very huge thanks to all my gold/plat tier friends/guildies who have invite me to join their party so i can reach top tier!! ty ty ty :)

- Hanumanx

Moscu
02-20-2019, 10:42 AM
I didn't have much time to run this event but i am almost plat tier already, the key? FRIENDS!

I have make a lot of letter run, and no you don't need to invest that much, why?

Every letter run (with a party of 4, with everyone contributing a letter) you do at least 200 token, you buy a parchment and sell it, so the price of your letter is cut in half, then when you reach gold you have a quest activate that will give you a purple rose, so at the end it doesn't cost much to do it and you have many many chance of dropping all kind of goodies!!

BTW a very huge thanks to all my gold/plat tier friends/guildies who have invite me to join their party so i can reach top tier!! ty ty ty :)

- HanumanxI agree![emoji869]

I think I'll also do a few runs of Prime to see how I'm doing.
Quick question: how many points drop Prime Boss?

PatD
02-20-2019, 10:50 AM
not sure sorry, think it is 36 or 37

Moscu
02-20-2019, 10:52 AM
not sure sorry, think it is 36 or 37Cool, thx bro! [emoji41]

championboost
02-20-2019, 11:05 AM

- HanumanxOh man u must have a really nice guild. Mine is pretty bad

PatD
02-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Oh man u must have a really nice guild. Mine is pretty bad

Of course my guild is nice!! it is one of the best :)

I'm with Crisis of Faith

championboost
02-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Of course my guild is nice!! it is one of the best :)

I'm with Crisis of FaithOh mine too

Idly
02-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Not sure if everyone is running the same event as me here :/

Ive ran less than an hour a day, haven't spent any plat, very little gold, farmed all my energy (besides 4 I bought to continue a prime run) im almost gold tier and will definitely make plat.

I would say save your energy + letters for prime runs only (if you don't have friends there are many random prime party's formed in windmoore) Also energy is bountiful in KT4. Play smart, not hard.

Good luck all :D

Fyrce
02-20-2019, 01:15 PM
This is social game. Make friends, do runs.

Moscu
02-20-2019, 01:18 PM
I had many friends when I was active, now that I have not played these months I think I have left in oblivion haha, anyone who is interested in doing some runs of Prime will be active in game.[emoji108]

Ebereasider
02-20-2019, 05:17 PM
Quick question: how many points drop Prime Boss?

Prime gives you 32 points and 30 tokens (38 points and 40 tokens per run including the regular hugthulu)