PDA

View Full Version : Tips on making a guild

Veoveoveo
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM
-Have a Tier 3 guild hall. I'd say everyone would want discounts on elixers and potions.

-Be sure to make people Officers/Recruiters if they show they are loyal to the guild.

-Try to get your guild to reach out and help the community, or show an act of friendliness amongst everyone.

-Refrain from having beggars, scammers, etc, in the guild.

-Have some guild runs, and help some people that are slightly lower level, level up.

-If you would like, interview the person before recruiting.

-Avoid saying: Join __________! A guild getting stronger by the minute! (any of that stuff) Instead, pm people and ask them to join the guild if they would like.

-Never give up on your guild. Sometimes, many members may go to another guild, but don't give up. Having guilds isn't for the amount of people nor reputation/popularity. In my opinion, it's about forming closer bonds and friendships with your guild. Some guilds, like the one I'm in, is quite small, not a lot of members, 30 or so, but I really do love it. I have made great friends there, and I've never heard or seen our guild master before in game, but I consider him a good friend of mine now.

I hope this helps!

Veoveoveo
12-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Any thoughts?

Skeletonlord
12-01-2011, 11:40 PM
I read through the whole thing and I loved those points. I liked the part where you said dont give up on your guild. This is a very valuable tip and should always be stuck too. It doesn't matter how big or small your guild is, don't give up on it!

Veoveoveo
12-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I read through the whole thing and I loved those points. I liked the part where you said dont give up on your guild. This is a very valuable tip and should always be stuck too. It doesn't matter how big or small your guild is, don't give up on it!

Thank you skeleton!

Elyseon
12-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Idk, i think sometimes u may need to realize ur guild is dead.

Scoutninja
12-02-2011, 11:01 AM
I miss Knight of cydonia its dead and gone
:(