PDA

View Full Version : problem with new update :/

uechearibez
12-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Hey i have a problem with the new client.. Before it used to run just fine on my iPhone 3G but since i updated to 1.7.5 the app keeps crashing on start-up :/ I cant play anymore. I tried deleting and re-installing but to no use. Anyone else having that problem or just me ? Help please

Skeletonlord
12-01-2011, 11:35 PM
You may not have enough memory space on your iPhone. They did with the update decrease memory usage so you must have not enough memory to update properly.

javier995
12-01-2011, 11:44 PM
You may not have enough memory space on your iPhone. They did with the update decrease memory usage so you must have not enough memory to update properly.

That^
The app is crashing because of the little amount of your memory. Try deleting some stuff you don't use or need. Turn your device off and turn it back on. Once you have done that, re install the game.

uechearibez
12-02-2011, 05:46 AM
I deleted most of my apps and i have like 10gb free on my phone..still it wont work :/ maybe its because my phone does not have enough RAM :/ that may be the end of PL for me :(

Jsaieagle
12-02-2011, 06:03 AM
I deleted most of my apps and i have like 10gb free on my phone..still it wont work :/ maybe its because my phone does not have enough RAM :/ that may be the end of PL for me :(

What's your iPhone version? iPhone 3? iPhone 3GS? iPhone 4? or iPhone 4S

RedRyder
12-02-2011, 06:06 AM
What's your iPhone version? iPhone 3? iPhone 3GS? iPhone 4? or iPhone 4S

Hey i have a problem with the new client.. Before it used to run just fine on my iPhone 3G but since i updated to 1.7.5 the app keeps crashing on start-up :/ I cant play anymore. I tried deleting and re-installing but to no use. Anyone else having that problem or just me ? Help please

As for the op, idk what to tell ya :/ maybe a dev will see this and have a solution for you

Riccits
12-02-2011, 06:11 AM
iam on iphone 3gs, played 3h yesterday with new client without any problems

zeusabe
12-02-2011, 06:39 AM
I'm also experiencing the same problem, I'm using an iPad2 32gb. Not memory issue in my case since I have 26gb available space at the moment. Redownloaded the game and still happens (actually after I redownloaded, it got worse). My record is 7 consecutive crashes on start-up, what's yours? LOL XD.

mugen
12-02-2011, 06:46 AM
@OP jailbreak your 3G!

uechearibez
12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
I'm also experiencing the same problem, I'm using an iPad2 32gb. Not memory issue in my case since I have 26gb available space at the moment. Redownloaded the game and still happens (actually after I redownloaded, it got worse). My record is 7 consecutive crashes on start-up, what's yours? LOL XD. lol i tried a lot of times but still have that prob :/ and yea my iPhone is already JB..:/ damn update :/

Irulelol
12-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Im having the same issue for pl ans sl on my 3generation ipod touch :/

Protank
12-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm on 3GS iPhone with no real issues. the only bad thing I noticed since update so far is my ping seems a little higher then before

Zapoke
12-02-2011, 11:14 AM
After I leave the app on my iPod (4th gen), it crashes the next time I open it. That's the only problem I've had so far. :o

Samhayne
12-02-2011, 11:57 AM
It looks like the Heyzap pop up might be the issue. The team is working on the crash on start up that happens after you lock your device while playing.

You can work around this by closing out of the game all the way before you lock your device or multi-task away from the game app.

Zapoke
12-02-2011, 12:00 PM
It looks like the Heyzap pop up might be the issue.

Wah! I knew it! Lol.
Well didn't know... But I thought this was the issue. :)

uechearibez
12-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Hope theres gonna be a fix for us too :(

Irulelol
12-02-2011, 12:21 PM
It looks like the Heyzap pop up might be the issue. The team is working on the crash on start up that happens after you lock your device while playing.

You can work around this by closing out of the game all the way before you lock your device or multi-task away from the game app.

Any idea how long it will take to fix the crashing due to new update? I dont mean the crashing when u lock ur device but just the crashing thats happeneing due to yesturdays update

uechearibez
12-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Any idea how long it will take to fix the crashing due to new update? I dont mean the crashing when u lock ur device but just the crashing thats happeneing due to yesturdays update
well this is the problem i have too..hope they fix it soon because apparently there are many of us having this problem..

Shiloo
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Same here! Spacetime logo comes up for a split second... Then right back to home screen. I'm on a I pad, plenty of space, good wi-fi. I've deleted and re-installed, powered off... Then re-installed. Nothing works. Has anyone found a fix? Is there a way to fix this? Or am I out of luck till a patch or new update? Someone, anyone please help!

Pixer
12-02-2011, 07:11 PM
On Ipad, after update I could not get PL to open without crashing, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reset Ipad.... Nothing was working. Finally, I updated the Ipad's software (from version 3.__) to the latest version (5.) and then reinstalled Pocket Legends. Everything works fine now.

Shiloo
12-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you pixer!!! Updated my i pad software.... Fixed problem!

uechearibez
12-03-2011, 01:34 AM
i update my iPhone firmware and it works too..but a bit laggy compared to earlier IOS :/ but am glad it worked..thanks a lot :)

Crownado
12-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Still doesn't work and now I'm stuck playing crappy apps :((

Crownado
12-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Idk how to update my iPod without loseing all my music and apps :o

mugen
12-04-2011, 10:51 PM
On Ipad, after update I could not get PL to open without crashing, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reset Ipad.... Nothing was working. Finally, I updated the Ipad's software (from version 3.__) to the latest version (5.) and then reinstalled Pocket Legends. Everything works fine now.
thats fine for newer devices but theres no new updates for us older device users so i hope this is never actually needed!

mugen
12-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Idk how to update my iPod without loseing all my music and apps :o
im pretty sue you wont lose that stuff if you update correctly. when itunes tells you theres an update it will back up that stuff for you and install the firmware. then reinstall your stuff

Fyrce
12-05-2011, 04:09 AM
I've had periodic problems with my iPad and iPod playing these games and I've learned, when I have problems, to first look for an iDevice update. Usually that takes care of the problems.