PDA

View Full Version : Vendor

Supatra.
02-21-2019, 05:29 AM
many people are anxious for the coming of the vendor but I think today The five will not bring him to the game today

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

IAMG
02-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Any news or naw ?

Cinco
02-21-2019, 09:18 AM
No comment.

Supatra.
02-21-2019, 09:44 AM
No comment.Thats ok

Supatra.
02-21-2019, 09:46 AM
Any news or naw ?No news iamg

IAMG
02-21-2019, 11:16 AM
Nice wasted 200$ on plat lol should of waited But Good Job

Cinco
02-21-2019, 11:56 AM
After weighing the issues I've decided that the best way to accommodate both sides of the argument is to provide a vendor that...
1. Spawns randomly and requires an elixir. This elixir is crafted and consumes a substantial number of looted components (thus returning some value to event loot).
2. Offers old items at a high premium price point. Since the value of the old vanity items has increased substantially, the prices for the vendor have also increased.

Considering the gold value of certain classic items, the vastly increased platinum prices should provide a more interesting choice - and may get some of you to trade with each other ;-P

Adamizsilly
02-21-2019, 12:02 PM
This is what crying does people... makes Cinco be evil. Good job everyone!

jaymt09
02-21-2019, 12:29 PM
After weighing the issues I've decided that the best way to accommodate both sides of the argument is to provide a vendor that...
1. Spawns randomly and requires an elixir. This elixir is crafted and consumes a substantial number of looted components (thus returning some value to event loot).
2. Offers old items at a high premium price point. Since the value of the old vanity items has increased substantially, the prices for the vendor have also increased.

Considering the gold value of certain classic items, the vastly increased platinum prices should provide a more interesting choice - and may get some of you to trade with each other ;-P

New items will also come? I own all the old vanity but I loaded my accounts with plat I don’t want to spend them on old vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-21-2019, 12:33 PM
New items will also come? I own all the old vanity but I loaded my accounts with plat I don’t want to spend them on old vanities

Yes. The vendor in town will sell a couple of new item sets and a new pet :-)

jaymt09
02-21-2019, 12:36 PM

Thanks cinco what time will it start?

Cinco
02-21-2019, 12:38 PM
Thanks cinco what time will it start?

Very soon. We are in the midst of the update process right now.

jaymt09
02-21-2019, 12:39 PM
Very soon. We are in the midst of the update process right now.

Thanks cinco, can u also take a look at my message to u please. It’s important

JosephGoebbels
02-21-2019, 12:40 PM

Thank you cinco, i appreciate your decision to try to help everyone. When the vendor will start?

hannsand4
02-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Thank u Cinco!!!! Not too late for u to be my valentine \o.o/

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Igothikal
02-22-2019, 08:07 AM
Thank you Cinco for the whole event in itself. I was very happy to see a gold option for one of the new Valentine's sets. Thank you again for giving that option to the ones that might not have been able to afford plat. 👍