PDA

View Full Version : 2019-02-21 Content Update (262693)

Futumsh
02-21-2019, 12:43 PM
+ Check out the new 2019 Valentine Vanity item vendor in the Vampire District.
+ Get your hands on the Venus Set and the Satin Lover's Set.
+ Unlock Achievements and Titles for wearing all pieces of both sets.
+ Craft the Level 46 'Enraged Invisible Ghost' (requires 'The Invisible Ghost')!
+ Craft a special Elixir to resurrect the classic Valentine Vendor.
+ Classic Valentine items for Platinum include a price premium to offset market impact.
+ Player to player trades now support a maximum of ten (10) items per side.

mascotmullah
02-21-2019, 12:55 PM
+ Craft the Level 46 'Enraged Invisible Ghost' (requires 'The Invisible Ghost')!
+ Classic Valentine items for Platinum include a price premium to offset market impact.
+ Player to player trades now support a maximum of ten (10) items per side.Thanks so much for update
That enraged invisible ghost will be rare asf cause only a handful dropped that pet during event..invisible ghost owners y'all should enjoy hehe

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
02-21-2019, 01:26 PM
+ Player to player trades now support a maximum of ten (10) items per side.Where do we go to craft the special elixir for the classoc valentine vendor ?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Where do we go to craft the special elixir for the classoc valentine vendor ?

Valentina in the Vampire District.

Mellowedout
02-21-2019, 01:33 PM
Valentina in the Vampire District.She isn't showing any elixir, do you have to finish the quests before you can craft a elixir?

Cinco
02-21-2019, 01:36 PM
She isn't showing any elixir, do you have to finish the quests before you can craft a elixir?

No. Use the [Craft Items] conversation option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breska
02-21-2019, 01:48 PM
and increase of inventory for when?

Mellowedout
02-21-2019, 02:09 PM
No. Use the [Craft Items] conversation option.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco is there a way you can make the new venus legs a bit glossier like the top? It looks like the demon legs a little too much. [emoji28]

Smokianlord
02-21-2019, 03:45 PM
+ Player to player trades now support a maximum of ten (10) items per side.I suggest you to put a scroll menu to trade them

they gets in our inventory anyway

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-21-2019, 03:52 PM
I suggest you to put a scroll menu to trade them

they gets in our inventory anyway

The trade window scrolls. Which menu are you talking about? Thanks!

Atomiclegend
02-21-2019, 03:57 PM
Awesome Update! Cinco came in clutch with the old vendor and for an interesting price. Approved! 🏆

JosephGoebbels
02-21-2019, 04:11 PM
Where s the love avenger? All old valentines came back, but i dont see it

Smokianlord
02-21-2019, 05:23 PM
The trade window scrolls. Which menu are you talking about? Thanks!we can't see which scroll we have in our inventory .. unless we go to valentina .. a new inventory slot for scrolls :) same like AL

Cinco
02-21-2019, 05:37 PM
we can't see which scroll we have in our inventory .. unless we go to valentina .. a new inventory slot for scrolls :) same like AL

Oh! I understand. Yes. That’s the only way to see the items currently. Valentina is also the only way to get them. In the future when crafting becomes more prevalent I will add a separate inventory list for those components. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minionmaster
02-21-2019, 07:10 PM
Cinco
Are you going to re-release the invisable ghost as a rare drop from Ral’ Hess or breakables white ghost in hotel room?

Theres literally only 3-5 invisable ghosts on the whole server from last event and very expensive to buy because of rarity

Releasing as a rare drop will give others a chance to craft if they get it

Cheers
Minionmaster

Lastgoodbyes
02-21-2019, 07:25 PM
Cinco when will there be the level cap?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

monarchival
02-21-2019, 08:02 PM
Cinco
Are you going to re-release the invisable ghost as a rare drop from Ral’ Hess or unbreakables white ghost in hotel room?

Theres literally only 3-5 invisable ghosts on the whole server from last event and very expensive to buy because of rarity

Releasing as a rare drop will give others a chance to craft if they get it

Cheers
Minionmaster

+1 on this, kind of a bummer to have crafting for an event and only a handful of ppl can take advantage of it. Please reintroduce invisible ghost as a drop.
This is pretty much my feelings as i figured out the event details....crafting for invisible ghost, wow awesome! Finds out invisible ghost doesnt drop and only like 5 ppl have it...wow that sucks!...this kind of situation kills motivation to play. Why have crafting and get ppl excited and then oh by the way you cant farm it and only 5 ppl have it. Would have been better to leave it out if you didnt plan to reintroduce invisible ghost.

mascotmullah
02-21-2019, 11:41 PM
Cinco I have a question about this crafting mechanism
When the new level cap comes will it be also possible for us to craft our weapons so that we can add some nice procs to them to make them more spicy and bring some diversity in everyone's playing style once more ?
I'm just suggesting though but if it actually came it would be awesome

Billthevamp
02-22-2019, 02:10 AM
Oh! I understand. Yes. That’s the only way to see the items currently. Valentina is also the only way to get them. In the future when crafting becomes more prevalent I will add a separate inventory list for those components. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMe and a lot of people are very pleased with this part of the event, Thank you very much amd keep up the good work!! [emoji1672]

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Breska
02-22-2019, 02:55 AM
I think that the increase in prices made it worse because now they even ask for more and only a few who do the madness of buying make fun of others who can not or do not want to spend as much.

Tinkerbelldoll
02-22-2019, 04:45 PM
I think that the increase in prices made it worse because now they even ask for more and only a few who do the madness of buying make fun of others who can not or do not want to spend as much.

Man stop complaining either buy with plats or get ur money up in game. You people are lucky they even decided to bring back the vanities. This is how games work people u work hard to get the good stuff one day . Be grateful 🙄🙄

mascotmullah
02-23-2019, 02:25 AM
Man stop complaining either buy with plats or get ur money up in game. You people are lucky they even decided to bring back the vanities. This is how games work people u work hard to get the good stuff one day . Be grateful [emoji849][emoji849]Lmfao

Minionmaster
02-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Cinco
Please re-release the invisable ghost before the event ends 😛

Thank you 👻

Fahrenheat
02-23-2019, 06:54 PM
Cinco
Please re-release the invisable ghost before the event ends [emoji14]

Thank you [emoji317]Yeah, it is very rare and expensive.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

JosephGoebbels
02-24-2019, 03:30 PM
And love avenger set xD

Smokianlord
02-25-2019, 04:34 AM
+ Player to player trades now support a maximum of ten (10) items per side.my suggestions for future .. just making it in one thread so it can be easily founded

- a new inventory slot for scrolls

- tradable scrolls

- self craftable if scrolls exist

- new craftable weapon scroll ( please make it rare )

- a golden colour inferno pet

thanks for reading in advance xD

Billthevamp
02-25-2019, 04:39 AM
my suggestions for future .. just making it in one thread so it can be easily founded

- a new inventory slot for scrolls

- tradable scrolls

- self craftable if scrolls exist

- new craftable weapon scroll ( please make it rare )

- a golden colour inferno pet

thanks for reading in advance xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWhat do you mean by golden inferno pet like.. flames are already half golden...? lol

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Smokianlord
02-25-2019, 04:40 AM
What do you mean by golden inferno pet like.. flames are already half golden...? lol

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalkinferno pet is kinda orange and yellow ... if you bring it as full light yellow I bet it will look good

Vladmirdrack
02-25-2019, 06:27 PM
Não consigo criar o Pet invisível! Tenho todos os itens menos o Pet que se diz pra ser criado porem mesmo tendo todos os itens, não existe botão pra ser criado. É bug?

Fahrenheat
02-25-2019, 06:55 PM
Não consigo criar o Pet invisível! Tenho todos os itens menos o Pet que se diz pra ser criado porem mesmo tendo todos os itens, não existe botão pra ser criado. É bug?Invisible Ghost isnt farmeable, it was from another event, so the quantity is limited

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Smokianlord
02-26-2019, 02:39 AM
you guys do know if they make gold rates high ... the price for items will get high also... I suggest they should add something really rare that can match prices with platinum items

so they can sell it and get rich

Smokianlord
02-26-2019, 02:42 AM
we don't have enough permanent items to farm that can make us rich before 41 cap update there were many rare items but now there aren't many