View Full Version : What else should I be doing?

Deathlyreaper
02-22-2019, 02:12 AM
Hey guys so its been less than a week since I got back to AL and started a rogue character. Thanks to the advancement packs and the xp quests im now lvl 60. Theres a few questions I have.

Once im done running my dailies is there a place that I should be farming? Im getting worried because im slowly losing money due to pots, pets, and equipments every 5-10 levels or so (just so i dont die a lot in maps) Who knew rougues are expensive!!! :p. I tried running somberholt but there is no one there around my level. And it is waaaay too long to solo.

Is there a map that i can farm to get items to sell?
Also, farming gold is near impossible for me to do because I don’t have any gl items.

intizamfamily888
02-22-2019, 02:15 AM
Pm me ingame. IGN: Cinder

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Azerothraven
02-22-2019, 02:18 AM
Hey guys so its been less than a week since I got back to AL and started a rogue character. Thanks to the advancement packs and the xp quests im now lvl 60. Theres a few questions I have.

Once im done running my dailies is there a place that I should be farming? Im getting worried because im slowly losing money due to pots, pets, and equipments every 5-10 levels or so (just so i dont die a lot in maps) Who knew rougues are expensive!!! :p. I tried running somberholt but there is no one there around my level. And it is waaaay too long to solo.

Is there a map that i can farm to get items to sell?
Also, farming gold is near impossible for me to do because I don’t have any gl items.

This video should help
https://youtu.be/T0CTr_AowpA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azedz
02-22-2019, 02:30 AM
It's a bit challenging when u start a new account.

I came back to AL few months ago with next to 0 gold.

From personal experience anything after doing dailies is a waste of time. No matter how hard you try it will only be a waste of potions in most cases.

I'd suggest just do dailies then take a break and do something else beside AL.

Once you are capped, join a good and friendly guild. And to earn gold I'd suggest mainly waiting for events. I started playing during winter event 2018 and have earned 20m so far only from events. ( I wasnt running lb and with my bad luck didnt loot anything)

After u have some gold invest in either gold loot, or glint aegis for jewel farming as warrior.

Some may say to farm elite gold warchests, but from personally experience it gets boring after few runs and there is no motivation to keep going unless u dropping something.

You can also try your luck at hydra for artifact drop but then again u need to be cap for this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
02-22-2019, 03:11 AM
1. Get lvl 71.
2. Wait for events and get ez gold.
3. Buy some low gear GL ( ~200gl around 3-4 mil)
4. Farm the hell out of esg.
5. Buy your dream gear step by step :)

I did this with my war and every time I got more gold I buy the next level items to improve my farming aspect.

Positiv: Healthy and motivating gameplay
Negativ: Takes a bit Time :)

Hope I could help u! If u need help add me ingame: Bloodbeat

Fyrce
02-22-2019, 05:20 AM
You can do events right now. Use a bow and kite. Rogues are the most expensive class though. Always has been. Warriors are the least expensive class.

Idly
02-22-2019, 09:32 AM
Farming Elite golden pirate chests is always an easy quick way to make gold. Probably the best method after events imo until you can afford gl gears.

wangkj
02-22-2019, 12:13 PM
Add me ingame ign bean I can help

Alwarez
02-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Half of the events are waste of time until you can afford premium portal passes AND "good loot" elixirs. Wait for marvel or egg-zavier event where you won't have to buy extra stuff just to have a chance to get anything saleable

Azedz
02-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Half of the events are waste of time until you can afford premium portal passes AND "good loot" elixirs. Wait for marvel or egg-zavier event where you won't have to buy extra stuff just to have a chance to get anything saleableRemember the winter event where the fier locks were 150k-600k on the first day and all I took it craft them were marsh lock and recipe?

Golden love elixir in this event is only 45k-50k, u can make around 100k+ with each elixir.

Alwarez
02-22-2019, 01:30 PM
Assuming that op takes noticeable losses from pet feeding and pots, they don't have a speed set. And without it it's impossible to collect anything because pugs with speedset won't care

Fyrce
02-22-2019, 04:53 PM
Nah. I run some of my alts on solo. Just collect letters and gold and sell letters. Especially in this event when letters staying fairly expensive.

Hey, people, letters should be at 200gold!!!

No, you won't get 100m gold in 2 hours. For that, listen to that guy who assumes you must have ultimate equip in game as new player.

Bluehazee
02-22-2019, 05:15 PM
Assuming that op takes noticeable losses from pet feeding and pots, they don't have a speed set. And without it it's impossible to collect anything because pugs with speedset won't care

Golden candy hearts are farmed without speed set and can do in ghost party
+150k profit every lix (5-6min)
Thr only waste of time happens when you dont know how to play or farm

Deathlyreaper
02-22-2019, 06:01 PM
Golden candy hearts are farmed without speed set and can do in ghost party
+150k profit every lix (5-6min)
Thr only waste of time happens when you dont know how to play or farm

Ok which place is the best to farm golden candy with lix?

Bluehazee
02-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Ok which place is the best to farm golden candy with lix?

Golden candy only drops in event map.

GoodTraitor
02-22-2019, 11:02 PM
1. Get lvl 71.
2. Wait for events and get ez gold.
3. Buy some low gear GL ( ~200gl around 3-4 mil)
4. Farm the hell out of esg.
5. Buy your dream gear step by step :)

I did this with my war and every time I got more gold I buy the next level items to improve my farming aspect.

Positiv: Healthy and motivating gameplay
Negativ: Takes a bit Time :)

Hope I could help u! If u need help add me ingame: BloodbeatThis. It really helps. Through his method I clawed my way out of poverty [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk