PDA

View Full Version : PvP glitch - friendly fire? oops

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 12:18 AM
sorry, I uploaded straight from my device, couldn't crop, but look at the chat log.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/6e96375d.jpg

javier995
12-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Lmao that's just funny. Made me laugh, poor Eb. Good catch (:

+1 for you later:p

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 10:02 AM
LOL would have been terrible if that was his first death

JSL
12-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Awesome.

Do you know what ability you used or the circumstances of you accidentally killing your ally?

StompArtist
12-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Awesome.

Do you know what ability you used or the circumstances of you accidentally killing your ally?

Mmm. Yeah "accidentally"...

Thade
12-02-2011, 11:56 AM
/win =)

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 12:06 PM
haha, yeah it was quite entertaining tbh. I really have no idea what skill i was using. first idea was that i used transference, since i noticed that it was glitched and somehow heals the opponent along with me, i thought it might also hit my allies. but i tested that out separately and trans doesn't hit allies. there were 6 of us there, it was hard to keep track of what really did it. as u can see i was near dead too, and trying to stay alive..... but failed about 2 seconds later

FluffNStuff
12-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Take a look again, THE CAT DID IT!!!!

Fear the CATZ!

Samhayne
12-02-2011, 12:11 PM

Fear the CATZ!

http://www.pvp.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/pvp.rocatzmc10523.jpg

xkillmepvpx
12-02-2011, 12:22 PM
LOL Sam to funny

Ebalere
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
ROFL @Sam's pic. Bahahaha.

And IKR Kahlua? It was close, maybe my 5th death. You can see in the chatlog I was pretty stumped LOL.

This happened again later, where another engi killed themself.
He could have talked his issues out with us he didn't have to commit suicide..

On a serious note though, I believe Transference is the culprit when teamates are at a tick of health. Either that, or an Engi's DoT is affecting everyone in play.

This is a little funnier than a double KO, but in a serious match it could prove troublesome.

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 01:12 PM
It seems just from the picture that you used all those skills recently, unless you had just switched over after using the other page, and the death was a little before. However, using just that idea, maybe Pain is the culprit? AOE blast effecting everyone?

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 01:14 PM
On a serious note though, I believe Transference is the culprit when teamates are at a tick of health. Either that, or an Engi's DoT is affecting everyone in play.
Me and Firoth did an engi test, found out hat trans hurts then heals the opponents.
Http helped me test "friedly fire" on trans though, it doesn't hurt your allies, i'm sure of that. i was spamming DOTs, idk what i did to kill you, but now you know what happens when you get on my bad side :-)

And that does make sense kahlua, although i noted that when using pain, the AoE doesn't affect the original target in PvP. I never could tell in PvE if it happens like that there too.

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 02:00 PM
And that does make sense kahlua, although i noted that when using pain, the AoE doesn't affect the original target in PvP. I never could tell in PvE if it happens like that there too.

well yeah it might not do anything to it's target, but the explosion might damage your teammates O_O...making it the most useless...skill...ever!

EDIT: Like today in Skyrim...I made a potion that Poisoned me for 15 points and made me more vulnerable to fire damage...LOL WHAT? Also found a scroll that gives the enemies massive increases to health and magika. Who would ever make that and use it? That's like going out, buying bleach, and throwing it at your face.

Hankomachos
12-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Hahaha!!! That's awesome... well... not for ebalere... :p

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 02:36 PM

Fear the CATZ!
I didn't know the chairman was a DOT!!!!

Like today in Skyrim...I made a potion that Poisoned me for 15 points and made me more vulnerable to fire damage...LOL WHAT? Also found a scroll that gives the enemies massive increases to health and magika. Who would ever make that and use it? That's like going out, buying bleach, and throwing it at your face.
That is definitely worse than pain.

Hahaha!!! That's awesome... well... not for ebalere... :p
haha, hope he doesn't hold it against me...... lol

Hiei
12-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Lol at Sams picture. I hope I don't have any friendly fire mistakes LOL.

JSL
12-02-2011, 05:29 PM
ROFL @Sam's pic. Bahahaha.

And IKR Kahlua? It was close, maybe my 5th death. You can see in the chatlog I was pretty stumped LOL.

This happened again later, where another engi killed themself.
He could have talked his issues out with us he didn't have to commit suicide..

This is a little funnier than a double KO, but in a serious match it could prove troublesome.

How low on hit points were you when this happened? When you died, that is.

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 08:11 PM
How low on hit points were you when this happened? When you died, that is.
eb said that he was just on a tick of health when it happened. i wonder if i actually killed him or if it just said i did because i killed someone else at that time. the messages popped up on my screen one after the next. i hope this is the case, bc he hates me now....... jk