PDA

View Full Version : Engi Transference Glitch

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 01:30 AM
PvP:
This one is a major problem. When i used transference on my opponent, it does hit him, but when it heals me, it heals my opponent as well. Hit Firoth for 18, healed me for 17, healed Firoth for 16.
Edit: Firoth u rock for always helping me test this stuff :-)
Edit: Just tested, transference DOES NOT hit allies
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/9ed2c344.jpg

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 08:36 PM
ok, so i hope i'm not the only one that sees this as a big deal..... i've avoiding PvP like the plague for this reason and this reason alone, so i'm bumping it

Kahlua
12-04-2011, 04:14 PM
I wish Devs replied to threads like this more often...I'm sure they read them. Even just a "Ok" would be better than nothing :)

bronislav84
12-04-2011, 04:23 PM
And what about how heals suck in PVP because somebody broke them?

SuperNas
12-04-2011, 04:35 PM
And what about how heals suck in PVP because somebody broke them?
Heals are terrible in pvp smh

bronislav84
12-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Duh, because they're broken.

SuperNas
12-04-2011, 05:07 PM

Really? (Sarcasm)

Zombiemurder
12-04-2011, 05:07 PM

Heals rnt broken just like 3 times worse instead of 60 health I got 20 at most so they need fixed definitely but wouldn't say they're broken just glitchy.

Btw this is beta there should be problems with it they're giving a demo basically

bronislav84
12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Not healing the right amount = broken as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not touching PVP until it's fixed. Heck, might not even touch it after too.

Zombiemurder
12-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm with ya on that engi should have his ability at full power plus pvp is rely dumb unless ur level 35 or 36 u can't play without getting killed every couple seconds

LelouchX
12-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Not healing the right amount = broken as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not touching PVP until it's fixed. Heck, might not even touch it after too.

I'm wondering if devs did it on purpose so that engis wouldn't completely dominate pvp. Either way, it does nothing really and puts engis at a huge disadvantage, so if devs didn't want engis to be a powerhouse, they succeeded............ to the extreme unfortunately.

@kahlua - i too am shocked at some of the things devs respond to while not responding to others. u are completely right, a simple message acknowledging that they are working on this glitch would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your hard work guys :-)

bronislav84
12-04-2011, 09:08 PM
It really looks like a bug man. They're not like Cryptic that they nerf stuff into the ground, right? There's a couple of bugged skills in PVP right now, not just this. Ask Cryptic to nerf something and they over-nerf it always. Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about. :)

An acknowledgement of what they're doing to fix these bugs would be nice. I made the thread that on PL you can't see guild locations on like Friday or Thursday, clearly a work day, and didn't get a reply. Also reported it in the patch notes thread the day it came out.

JSL
12-05-2011, 12:25 PM
We are looking into all abilities, Transference included.

Thank you for the post!

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
We are looking into all abilities, Transference included.

Thank you for the post!
thanks for the assurance!

EDIT: and sorry if i came off as a ____________