PDA

View Full Version : I am Noob! Help!

Rittik
12-02-2011, 02:36 AM
PVP?? whats that?? i understood it aftrr having 13th death!!! now got around 50 deaths and only 6 kills....
i saw many people already on leaders having 200+ kills....wow!
i am an Operative...plzz it will be nice if anyone tell me
Actually How to kill?
Plzz :(

Skeletonlord
12-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Pvp is player vs player in a arena. You kill oponenents.

Iron Hand
12-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Dont feel bad i too feel at a huge disadvantage... As a commando i get one round of skill shots off then die before they recover.. also i do not do as much damage a an op and it seems even with my high health and armor i die within seconds... Especially when i am attacked by 3 ppl at once.. grrr... Found out when respwn only have half health so i die even faster... Do not see staying as a commando for pvp to much of a disadvantage with low attack damage even with my skills at 5 n 6 :/

Fatpigwarrior
12-02-2011, 03:34 AM

This seems very obvious...

Rittik
12-02-2011, 04:06 AM
that wasnt my qwestion...i wanted to know....which skill to use most?? when??

Slant
12-02-2011, 05:09 AM
If you see a room with everyone on side, wait till the side fills out or leaves. You cannot take any two other people at the same time. If your group has a healer stick together, use action skills (push-pull-knockdown-stun etc) strategically, and try and seperate the opponents, and yeah well two or more of you keep picking out the others one by one. Ppl are tending to max out armour, and use the self buffs (heals on op and mando imp now) a lot. Not much more to it, eventually its like tic tac toe where everything is a stalemate, so have fun while you can.

mugen
12-02-2011, 06:38 AM
that wasnt my qwestion...i wanted to know....which skill to use most?? when??

It's all about your sequence of skills. Try playing around with a few skills in a row like buffs, debuffs , damage . It takes some time but you'll get the hang of it! :)