PDA

View Full Version : can i see some pics?

Supernene
12-02-2011, 07:40 AM
hi guys im a lv 45 warrior (supernene) and i was wondering if someone could show me some pics of the new chrome pl game
i can't play cuz it says: Failed to initialize graphics. You may need to update your graphic drivers.
if u can solve this problem too that would be awesome!
ty1

Fao
12-02-2011, 07:47 AM
I know a couple a of things, first it might be your computer, or you need to update chrome, or lastly delete google chrome and reinstall. If none of these work then I'm sorry I don't know what to do!:(

Chiuey
12-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Here is the solution:

Type chrome://flags/ in your browser.

Go down the list until you see "Override software rendering list". Click Enable.

Restart your browser and try to load the game again and you should be fine. If your screen solution won't fit the browser, press F11 to make it full screen, or you can adjust by zooming in or out in the Chrome customize and control options (an icon of a wrench on top right of browser).

Samhayne
12-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Or just update your graphics drivers, if it is supported hardware.

Chrome FAQ with this and other answers at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20718797-chrome-frequently-asked-questions-faq

Pwnage502
12-02-2011, 04:19 PM

Here's just a pic of me playing on Chrome for ya. Got a little gassy, but that's okay, I got no lag! xD