PDA

View Full Version : Queries from a Retired Player

Hail
02-25-2019, 12:33 PM
Hey guys,
So I quit the game long ago, whilst occasionally logging on to check some things out. Basically I just wanted opinions on the state of the game, has it improved in any way in the past month/years. Is it worth the effort of grinding to catch up on what I have missed out?

Also in regards to the Valentines event, I am living for the Champion Set - easiest way to gather tokens for a badly geared 66 rogue?

Many thanks xx

wangkj
02-25-2019, 01:05 PM
Hail I missed you. Game is kinda meh at the moment. Remiem is back. Tokens are rather easy to get cuz energy is pretty easy to obtain. But if you come back Id gladly buy the vanity set for you ;).

Pleasant
02-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Hey guys,
So I quit the game long ago, whilst occasionally logging on to check some things out. Basically I just wanted opinions on the state of the game, has it improved in any way in the past month/years. Is it worth the effort of grinding to catch up on what I have missed out?

Also in regards to the Valentines event, I am living for the Champion Set - easiest way to gather tokens for a badly geared 66 rogue?

Many thanks xx

If you want the champion set and don’t wanna grind you could have mine. I wouldn’t mine I could always buy another. Just add me in game and I’ll gift it to you.- pleasantly

Hail
02-25-2019, 01:33 PM
Thankyou offers but I just realised its tradeable and can be bought in the cs - biggest face palm I swear. Awesome to see a great community presence still exists though <3

Motherless_Child
02-25-2019, 06:14 PM
If you want the champion set and don’t wanna grind you could have mine. I wouldn’t mine I could always buy another. Just add me in game and I’ll gift it to you.- pleasantly

LOL.... How "Pleasant".......... I like that...... LOL......

Visiting
02-25-2019, 10:33 PM
O heck it’s Hail :O

Java
02-26-2019, 10:13 AM
Welcome back, Hail

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sometacoz
02-26-2019, 10:44 AM
Dunno you, but wcb!!

Remiem
02-26-2019, 08:44 PM