PDA

View Full Version : Needs advice on where to train!

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Hey guys Hacked here,
Im level 35 and currently training in AO1 map 5 or sometimes just the first map to the last depending on who Im with. Im buying AO2 tonight and I was wondering if I should train there, apprantly AO2 map 3 is a good place for us low levels to train, is this true? And where is it possible to get good jobs to sell for $$$ since Im only lasting on 180k atm.
~Thanks for reading
- Hacked

Inching
07-15-2010, 02:58 AM
Train on map 2, easiest. After killimg the mobs then restart and don't go after the bosses or mini bosses, u will get toasted. That's what everyone did to lvl up.

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 03:02 AM
map 2 of what? AO1 or AO2?

roguedubb
07-15-2010, 03:06 AM
AO2-3 is good. You can clear safely until there are 30 mobs left if you avoid the Djinn in a room. Only thing to watch for is the archers who can do a bit more damage. Otherwise it's pretty safe and the gold is decent for the rate it can be cleared.

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 04:28 AM
alright any other tips guys maybe for AO1? even though I'll likely go to AO2-3 tonight.

roguedubb
07-15-2010, 06:14 AM
There are a few good maps on AO1 - ignore the black and green guys and burn down as many red and blues as quickly as possible. The blacks and greens take a lot longer to kill, so if you can survive a little damage you can ignore them and just run through the easy ones as quickly as possible and then reset.

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey guys Hacked here,
Im level 35 and currently training in AO1 map 5 or sometimes just the first map to the last depending on who Im with. Im buying AO2 tonight and I was wondering if I should train there, apprantly AO2 map 3 is a good place for us low levels to train, is this true? And where is it possible to get good jobs to sell for $$$ since Im only lasting on 180k atm.
~Thanks for reading
- Hacked

I mean....180k is enough money to last a long time. I have about 180k and it is the most money I have ever had at one time and I've always gotten the items I needed..except for the galzyx dark matter staff, but I am working on that ;). When i was leveling up to 45 from 40 I just found parties that had good players, usually friends. Level two and three are good but they will be hard to do seeing as many people will be trying to farm two and might just run through it.