PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this name???

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Rush Tactics (Guild)

or

Rushtactics (Player)

I tried to make this name and then this guild...both times said name is invalid or inappropriate.
Anyone want to shed light on this? Like is there a bad word in there from another language?
I'm posting here instead of messaging support because to be hones I don't expect a reply on something so trivial, they have much more important things to work on via support.

Maybe a forum dev can help with this? Thanks.

ThisGuy0502
12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Maybe they think u have sh*t in the word cause if you look closely it says ru(sh t)actics or ru(sht)actics.. Maybe if you check the settings and uncheck filter chat... Idk im just trying to think of solutions :-/ hope it gets fixed

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Meh I bet a bunch of people who only browse the forums are gonna go out and try to get a variation of this guild so I cant lol

StompArtist
12-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Email support. They should be able to help you.

xkillmepvpx
12-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I've noticed being a "rusher" is frowned upon in SL so a guild probably wouldn't want that representing there guild.

SuperNas
12-02-2011, 11:19 AM
What do you mean what's wrong with this name? I'm sure you've been seeing all the threads about rushing.

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Considering my account I'm making the guild for is "MtRushmore" I think it fits perfectly.

It's supposed to be a joke name. I think it's funny listening to people whine when half the time it's not rushing, it's them not knowing how to react to something not scripted.
Rushing is really a FPS term anyways, when someone with a silenced weapon slips behind the other team quickly because of light weight gear and fast movement, and blindsides them from the flank. People whine and cry about them because they're trying to stare down a hallway through their sights waiting for people to run out, and someone exposing themselves and constantly on the move kills them. It's just whining because people don't like dying and they want everyone to play one way.

Ellyidol
12-02-2011, 11:24 AM
The word "rush" is now being deemed as inappropriate after all the drama it's brought to the forums and in-game ;)

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 11:31 AM
The word "rush" is now being deemed as inappropriate after all the drama it's brought to the forums and in-game ;)
hahaha I actually thought that originally. I wonder if it's true.

Deathpunch
12-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Rush is now a dirty word? Admittedly, their music isn't the best, imo, but to outright ban the name?

Kahlua
12-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Rush is now a dirty word? Admittedly, their music isn't the best, imo, but to outright ban the name?
lol aww Rush came on the RHC pandora radio for me a few times today, didn't mind them :p

Reggin
12-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Rush is a four letter word... Though anyone who actually whines about it isn't a true pvp player and should stick to pve...

Any game that pvp is the main focus in has rushers (any fps games, wow pvp servers, etc.), and it's a normal aspect of real pvp.

It's war... Kill or be killed... Unless it's a duel, not rushing is kind of dumb...

Xaphan Fox
12-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Rush is an amazing band. Like the style or not, they did/do their own thing, their own style; which focuses on bringing classical music theory back to rock. Kids=P

Slant
12-02-2011, 06:41 PM
lol its not rush thats not allowed, it is ru***atics, mt rushmore is cool though...
maybe they have to use this list of words for being compliant with age restrictions, and this list is not public coz it can be abused

Deathpunch
12-03-2011, 12:08 PM
How about a variation, Rush Inc., Rushing Inc., or Tactics: Rush?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D