PDA

View Full Version : State of Pl part 2

Spullllll
02-26-2019, 07:40 AM
Im not gonna drag this out and make this a amazingly long thread but here it goes. As we all know PL is and has been in decline mode for a while. This is mainly due to things happening on and off PL servers. On Pl servers everywhere you go there is always someone talking trash in town. And i dont mean saying, “oh you suck at pvp”. Ive heard the likes of things such as “virgin computer girl, thats your idol.” And this same person walks around aimlessly thinking he just got away with that and can move on to saying vulgar things to other people. Outside of PL servers, discords have been made to blackmarket, webistes have been created to blackmarket as well. This has always been a problem for PL but just recently has the problem been revived. In game, we cant pvp without people calling you names or rushing you then booting you without a fair fight. Around the game guild rivalries, and personal hate comes into play too. For instance a maxx cave ticket can only be used once and then if you leave you have to buy a new one. If you join someone who doesnt like you or your guild and you are booted, thats 25 plat down the drain. Its not really fair to those people who genuinely wanna make this game better and make it prosper once more. Many other things come into play such as enchantments, unbalanced pvp, and a multitude of ther things that have made this game decline, but overall the toxicity we have let into the community untouched and unbanned is truely sad. And btw not trying to discredit or put burnoutdexs thread aside his is way better than mine

tarlan
02-26-2019, 09:01 AM
Honestly that’s how this game and most mmos are, and just a lot of the internet. It’s unrealistic for them to moderate in-game chat. I would say the black market has become a big issue because they will ban a few players when some who are well known buyers/sellers remain untouched for a long time which encourages honest players to follow in their steps.