PDA

View Full Version : Potions in Festerfang Outpost.

Encryptions
02-26-2019, 10:46 AM
Is it possible for pots to be disabled in this map because in the pvp zone people want to just spam their pots making it impossible to kill them. Its a good gold sink in a way but, it makes pvp in outpost boring. Its fun there to pvp because its constantly active, you don't have people send you threat messages or spam to leave the map like in pvp maps, it does not go against your kdr, and it is a place you can go afk at.

slaaayerrr
02-26-2019, 11:48 AM
if it is pvp zone then disable also elixirs and bonuses from mireguard set

scarysmerf
02-26-2019, 11:48 AM
As you said it has no impact on kdr so just let them spam pots and just try to have fun its only a game just enjoy it. :)

PatD
02-26-2019, 12:05 PM
and i would also bring back ultimate there, that was really fun! :)

Sometacoz
02-27-2019, 01:04 PM
and i would also bring back ultimate there, that was really fun! :)

for tanks yes...

Encryptions
02-27-2019, 10:10 PM
Also bring back ultimates if you want but please mainly take out pots and bring a 5 second combat timer so people can not hop in and out of the arena while attacking others.

Idly
02-28-2019, 12:10 AM
The point of festerfang arena is a fun, casual PvP zone. The more restrictions that are placed on it the more competitive it will become (there's real PvP for that) likely increasing trash talk/bad feeling.

If somebody wants to stand and spam pots until an op rogue one shots them then why not? It's one area of the game that's highly active in multiple towns 24/7 and is considered fun by a large amount of player. Personally I don't think it needs any change to the current system.

PatD
02-28-2019, 11:49 AM
The point of festerfang arena is a fun, casual PvP zone. The more restrictions that are placed on it the more competitive it will become (there's real PvP for that) likely increasing trash talk/bad feeling.

If somebody wants to stand and spam pots until an op rogue one shots them then why not? It's one area of the game that's highly active in multiple towns 24/7 and is considered fun by a large amount of player. Personally I don't think it needs any change to the current system.

EXACTLY as you say but with ultimate back :)

Encryptions
02-28-2019, 01:51 PM
With ultimate back I would not have to worry about those pot spammers. I would just one shot them.