PDA

View Full Version : Quick inventory access slots.....

Motherless_Child
02-26-2019, 02:29 PM
Was thinking about getting a quick inventory access slot to use for energies because it's kind of clumsy when constantly switching between certain items.....

Anyone know if energies can be accessed from quick inventory slots?????

Just wanted to know because I only want it for energies.....

Jem Jr
02-26-2019, 02:32 PM
Was thinking about getting a quick inventory access slot to use for energies because it's kind of clumsy when constantly switching between certain items.....

Anyone know if energies can be accessed from quick inventory slots?????

Just wanted to know because I only want it for energies.....Yes , you can open directly from the quick inventory slot :)

Motherless_Child
02-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Yes , you can open directly from the quick inventory slot :)

So, does "1" slot only open "1" energy or does "1" slot open all energies???? For instance, do you have to manually renter each energy after u used the slot???

Jem Jr
02-26-2019, 02:46 PM
So, does "1" slot only open "1" energy or does "1" slot open all energies???? For instance, do you have to manually renter each energy after u used the slot???No, you can open continuously, hope you'll understand looking at this pichttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190226/c41a3563d9137565cef730556c757abc.jpg

itswiiz
02-26-2019, 02:53 PM
One click opens one energy only. And no, you don't have to re enter it manually again. The slots hold the total amount of that item in your inventory.
And there are 4 slots and u have to unlock them separately. Each slot can be assigned a diff item.
E.g one slot holds energy the other holds luck elixer etc

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Tapatalk

Philofax
02-27-2019, 04:12 AM
also ... in addition .. if you are on 2 energy in a slot and using all off them, the slot is empty (no lock sign) but has energy icon as soon as you have gained them from crafting.
same with all slots. if item, assigned to slot is not longer in inventory, it stays connected to quick slot and shows up automatically when item is in your possesion again.
reassigning slot by long pressing the slot (does not open item but context menu) to respec the slot.

i am using all 4 in events. 1 = cryo 2 = orc thingie 3 = energy 4 = elixier (if available).