PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric xxxx Fiber Stash/Sell

Rare
12-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Here are some issues I noticed with the new update

1. I noticed I cannot stash or sell the fiber components. Is this a bug or an intentional change. I can actually see some Vampiric Leather Fibers still on sale in CS.

2a. Auto target seems kind of flaky. Sometimes Auto-target will target enemies around a corner.

2b. Sometimes Auto-target will target chests over Mobs even when the Mob is closer.

2a and 2b I experience but other said they had not seen it on their side.

Thanks,

ATL

JSL
12-02-2011, 12:43 PM
1. Fix is on the way for this.

2a + b. Can you snag me some screen shots?

Rare
12-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Let me try. I'm on android so its kind of a pain. My laptop is currently out so I'll have to find another system to run SDK on.

Phone not rooted so...

Thanks for the quick feedback on the first item. Can always count on you guys.

Rare
12-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately, still unable to get a screen shot. In any case, I'm not sure how helpful a screen shot will be since technically it could easily be fabricated.

I do have some new findings that may be helpful, if indeed it is not just me that is seeing the problem.

What it ACTUALLY seems like is that the auto-targeting is not targeting the mob closest to you. I believe normally this is the case, I may be wrong. What I've seen is that it seems to sometimes randomly target targetable objects (including chests).

The case where mobs around a corner were targeted may actually have been a case of auto-targeting on a mob that was farther away, near a corner. When they run back around the corner on their "patrol" it just seems like the it is targeting them through a wall.

Battlelock
12-05-2011, 10:56 AM
1. Fix is on the way for this.

I'll try to get a screen shot but a place this happens a lot in is Victory Lap. Bottom left portal with King Mynas. The 2nd area going up where there is a little square area. I always goto bottom left corner and beckon & 9/10 times while fighting there, it'll target a mob up & to the right, around the corner of the center wall.

Battlelock
12-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Here are a couple screen shots in an instance.
Just randomly in the fight when a mob near me dies, it auto targets a mob around a corner. Not once but did it twice, one after another.

Edit: I rotated the pics on my phone but they still posted sideways. I apologize :o

SYSTEM
DROIDX
Android 2.3.3
Build 4.5.605

Rare
12-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for getting those Battlelock. That's exactly the same kind of thing I saw.

I saw it in Mt Fang as well as Balefort.

Battlelock
12-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks for getting those Battlelock. That's exactly the same kind of thing I saw.

I saw it in Mt Fang as well as Balefort.
I have as well. This is the easiest place for me to replicate & remember.
Happens alot on floor 1 in Mt. Fang as well, where you have the two side rooms, left and right, with the hallway up the center. I'll be in one of the 1st side rooms and it'll auto-target a mob clear out & up in the hall. Not as often as the Victory Lap but often enough.
Glad I could help.