PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions

Kaziscate
02-27-2019, 12:41 AM
1. Showing how much time is left on an effect through their icons, like how skills slowly fill back up as an indication their cooldown, but the effect's icon drains (Example shown in picture)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190228/f3dc86b3d5daba512ca737e980f77bce.jpg

2.Alerts for auction items sold (Mockup below)

3.Pet speeds up if too far away from owner so that they can catch up faster

4.Bring back the ability to abandon quests

5. Make more use of goals button for things like suggesting things to pursue (such as reaching level cap or buying a piece of spirit gear) or even tracking progress of achievements

Snowdager
02-27-2019, 10:57 PM
+1 thanks, good ideas

championboost
02-28-2019, 03:28 PM
I like

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Idly
03-01-2019, 01:35 AM
1,2+4 would be awesome and I have no objection to the others. Nice ideas +1

Korabiv
03-01-2019, 02:23 PM
1. Great idea
2. Not bad idea, but don’t think it’s necessary. Only takes 2 seconds to check cs, but that’s just my opinion.
3. Good idea. This is very annoying to have to wait for pets to catch up.
4. Why would you want to abandon quests? There is no longer a limit to how many you can take so why abandon them?
5. No opinion

slaaayerrr
03-01-2019, 04:04 PM
4. Why would you want to abandon quests? There is no longer a limit to how many you can take so why abandon them?

for example: i usually take only quest for 25 bosses in forgotten ruins, and sometimes acidentally taking quest for 1k mobs, and since we cant remove that "you killed 1/1000 mobs ... " from middle of screen - i would prefer to abadon that quest

same with daily quests in somberhold "graveyard massacre" and "studying the horde", both gives only 2 tokens and 250gold (ankh 5k), but i die sometimes when i dont see curse in time (because of that spamming things in middle of screen)

Kaziscate
03-01-2019, 04:11 PM

Theres quests that I would want to abandon because I don’t wanna do them,the most annoying one being dreamscape raid daily. It also makes it a bit easier to scroll through active quests.

Philofax
03-08-2019, 05:04 AM
1. Showing how much time is left on an effect through their icons, like how skills slowly fill back up as an indication their cooldown, but the effect's icon drains

2.Alerts for auction items sold (Mockup below)

ya, these i would like to see .. sounds very handy and a nice feature.

3.Pet speeds up if too far away from owner so that they can catch up faster

i am just too slow i guess .. can't remember i lost my pet somewhere.

4.Bring back the ability to abandon quests

ja ... there is already show unavailable and unusable quest, add unwanted quest to this.

5. Make more use of goals button for things like suggesting things to pursue (such as reaching level cap or buying a piece of spirit gear) or even tracking progress of achievements

Don' understand exactly what this means .. like a "you have killed 320 of 500 tindrin elite bosses" at the archivement page, so i dont have to see renault for a list?