PDA

View Full Version : Timur AA Questions and Issue

Kenny McCormick
02-28-2019, 04:02 AM
The AA says:
Causes target to bleed, reducing their Damage by 25%. Gives +20%Damage buff, +25%Gold Loot, +25%Loot re-roll chance to allies.

Question1: Are all three buffs applied? OR its damage + gold loot OR damage + re-reroll chance.
Question2: Are the buffs applied to the owner as well? OR only to the allies?
Question3: Does multiple Timur AA stack?

I only see Damage buff getting applied to the owner, I dont see the Luck and Gold loot buff applied on the HUD.
Shouldnt we see the gold coins (like Chester passive) and pink clover (like Hisha AA) when the AA is used? Is it broken? I mean how do we know all the buffs are applied?

Please advice, thank you.

slaaayerrr
02-28-2019, 04:20 AM
MARKET MANIPULATING !!!!!!111111

"Timur is awesome and so are all his abilities"
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443000-Question-about-timur-aa

there is rumor by some players that timur AA reduces gold loot
all richie players trying to manipulate on timur's eggs and telling to devs that gold loot reduced by timur's AA, but its just rumor, dont believe it; for example i was running deep marsh yesterday, without timur i recieve 20-25k per boss, with timur 8-13k. ofc it was bad example and im just one more market manipulator, it so profitable to merch on timur eggs (Azerotraven said that he is going to tell people about this op merching way at his guides "how to make gold in 2019"). Lets try to manipulate market of deary's eggs also? who with me?!

PS: buy timur eggs 500k
PSS: i'm really so sorry that everyone trying to manipulate market of poor timur eggs

Philofax
02-28-2019, 04:49 AM
MARKET MANIPULATING !!!!!!111111
"Timur is awesome and so are all his abilities"

this was not, what was asked. in no statement here was questioned if the gl drop is bad.

it was just asked, how do the AA bonuses work and i am also interested in that answer
because i don't know. i hope the thread will not be closed, because of the same old sad
stories about reduced gl with timur.

#freetimur

thx ;)

slaaayerrr
02-28-2019, 04:50 AM
it was just asked, how do the AA bonuses work

i tried to answer how working that BONUS GOLD LOOT by AA

slaaayerrr
02-28-2019, 06:35 AM
Question1: Are all three buffs applied? OR its damage + gold loot OR damage + re-reroll chance.

2 buffs (luck and damage) and 1 gold loot debuff - all applied
btw I just was running in mausoleum, in treasure room (m6) with timur AA i got only 1k from golden skeleton (instead of regular 4-5k without AA)

Question2: Are the buffs applied to the owner as well? OR only to the allies?

buffs and debuff*
applied for all

Question3: Does multiple Timur AA stack?

no

how do we know all the buffs are applied?

2 buffs and 1 debuff*
from old forgotten dev's post (as usual): https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?442263-timur-s-arcane-ability