PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.5 Content Update (74493)

Futumsh
12-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Mount Fang: Aunt Emma should no longer randomly heal mid fight
High level players can purchase the temporary ability to gain fractional experience in low level maps. This ability can be gained by tapping the blinking exclamation point icon when you enter a low level map.
Low level players can purchase the temporary ability to access high level dungeons. Note that you are likely to have a difficult time playing in dungeons that are above your level, better bring some friends! This ability can be gained by purchasing the relevant Enhancer or by attempting to join a friend/guildmate in a high level map

Akaee
Great ty à lot!

Dalinuel
Nice

wvhills
12-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Is that the only feature of this patch or have you forgot to mention anything else?

Gluttony
12-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Fixed:

Mount Fang: Aunt Emma should no longer randomly heal mid fight
High level players can purchase the temporary ability to gain fractional experience in low level maps. This ability can be gained by tapping the blinking exclamation point icon when you enter a low level map.
Low level players can purchase the temporary ability to access high level dungeons. Note that you are likely to have a difficult time playing in dungeons that are above your level, better bring some friends! This ability can be gained by purchasing the relevant Enhancer or by attempting to join a friend/guildmate in a high level map

Dark Avenger
12-02-2011, 04:10 PM
thank you thank you thannk you

CrimsonTider
12-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I was kinda skeptical when I saw this implemented for SL knowing PL would soon follow. I must say, after testing with 3 of these, I am actually grateful. Allows to break up the monotonous end-cap level grinding with the ability to level anywhere!

Nice to know I can take a break from Fang or help a low level friend while continuing my second quest for 66.

Yvonnel
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM
I was kinda skeptical when I saw this implemented for SL knowing PL would soon follow. I must say, after testing with 3 of these, I am actually grateful. Allows to break up the monotonous end-cap level grinding with the ability to level anywhere!

Nice to know I can take a break from Fang or help a low level friend while continuing my second quest for 66.

This was my thought exactly. No more crypt after crypt after crypt....

Oh lord just makes me shiver thinking about it.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Dark Avenger
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Fixed:

Wait what glut said is true? I thought he was playing...

CrimsonTider
12-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Wait what glut said is true? I thought he was playing...

Tis true. He is not one of the Seven Deadly Sins for nothing!! :p

Swimmingstar
12-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Oh! This is why there weren't a million crypt runs!

Whirlzap
12-02-2011, 10:23 PM
No more sudden heals..yay

XghostzX
12-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks!

Pwnage502
12-03-2011, 08:03 PM
I like the idea of being able to get xp from low dungeons, but I think 5 minutes isn't enough. There should be 30 and 60 minute version, yall agree?

Dark Avenger
12-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Cool checked it out and not bad. But yeah 1 plat for 5 minutes...oh well. But I do agree there should be more options then the 5 minutes.

And I wasn't sure if glut was being serious because they didn't actually put it in the update...anywhere...

Fyrce
12-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Maybe 5 min is the balance betw xp in low level dungeons and leveling in level appropriate dungeons. You can do low level dungeons, but there's a slight inconvenience. Oh, well, it's pretty funny. LOL.