PDA

View Full Version : New plat offers

Snowdager
03-01-2019, 12:01 AM
The current companies for plat offers (mobile) are tapjoy and iron source, now don’t get me wrong some of the offers are great! Then there are others you will spend money on and they are scams (I’m aware sts doesn’t have anything to do with the actual offers themselves) for an example, there is an offer to trade a $20 subway gift card for plat, I did this offer and was left with no plat and the balance cleared on my card lol, also if you do fill out a “I did not receive my platinum” request with iron source, they ask you to provide proof, but it also states whoever owns whatever the offer was on must confirm you completed the offer, well if they where going to confirm it, would I have sent an email about not receiving the platinum? So you can all probably understand how big of a frustration that is, but don’t get me wrong some of the offers actually work, the issue is some are flat out scams. So my suggestion is to add a new company for offers that is videos only, so “watch a 30 second advertisement to receive 1 platinum” something like that would be amazing!