PDA

View Full Version : 2019-03-01 Content Update (262873)

TzatOps
03-01-2019, 11:57 AM
+ Gold Sale! All Gold packages sold for Platinum are 50% off for a limited time.

jaymt09
03-01-2019, 12:37 PM
+ Gold Sale! All Gold packages sold for Platinum are 50% off for a limited time.

I don’t think ppl will buy gold for 200 to get only 2m, when on events they buy one item for 200 plat and sell item for 100+m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymt09
03-01-2019, 12:41 PM

Why not instead bring gold trust for a day? And ppl who take the time will farm that whole day or some to make gold? Or make gold sold by 100m every 200 plat spent

Cinco
03-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Why not instead bring gold trust for a day? And ppl who take the time will farm that whole day or some to make gold? Or make gold sold by 100m every 200 plat spent

Gold Trust Event will not be returning for a long while ;-)

jaymt09
03-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Okay, will the gold increase on the sale? 2m is really low to spend a tons of plat on.

nadineelfen
03-01-2019, 12:47 PM
I wa'ted just the vendor'to stay u'til tomorrow :(

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

mascotmullah
03-01-2019, 01:48 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco I beg you to reconsider ...as much as the gold is stuck in a few places a lot of us need the gold because whether you agree with me or not what consumes gold most is forge and atm most players are broke to the core ..I really hope you can bring back gold event even if it's for a day >.<

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
03-01-2019, 02:04 PM
+ Gold Sale! All Gold packages sold for Platinum are 50% off for a limited time.how about use this idea???

make a special permanent scroll for a new elixir to enter gold trust bank!!

- components for scroll should at least 5/6

- elixir will run for 30min

- and components will be really hard to find

- the normal zombies will drop the components

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
03-01-2019, 02:22 PM
how about use this idea???

make a special permanent scroll for a new elixir to enter gold trust bank!!

- components for scroll should at least 5/6

- elixir will run for 30min

- and components will be really hard to find

- the normal zombies will drop the components

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWouldn't work tbh bro..if it was to happen it would render black cat lounge useless

Smokianlord
03-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't work tbh bro..if it was to happen it would render black cat lounge useless

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalkit can work ... if the drop rate is really low

mascotmullah
03-01-2019, 02:31 PM
it can work ... if the drop rate is really low

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWell I don't really know abou5 that bro but let's see

Supatra.
03-01-2019, 11:42 PM
And very plat by little gold change that

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

xllGabriellx
03-03-2019, 01:43 AM
nice we are excited for next level cap

xllGabriellx
03-03-2019, 01:46 AM

Cinco, Dark legends need campaigns new drop or something creative to make we want to play it daily, when there's no event only thing we can do it's to farm on black cat lounge for 10k each run and spend it all on forge or spend 3 months to drop harg'kyth's hammer level 36. we had a nice event weeks ago but I see many players are not logging in when there's no event

PredatorXI
03-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Still no got answer just waiting and waiting i heard that support never unlock banned accounts but this is no fair idk just can hope that i can get help from Cinco he can check all my trades and chat and my gf's too we never do anything against rules never scammed others and harassing lol i got a lot attack from jealous players its true but i never said that too bad words i just ignored and a lot scammers are playing fun in dl without getting banned

Cinco
03-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Still no got answer just waiting and waiting i heard that support never unlock banned accounts but this is no fair idk just can hope that i can get help from Cinco he can check all my trades and chat and my gf's too we never do anything against rules never scammed others and harassing lol i got a lot attack from jealous players its true but i never said that too bad words i just ignored and a lot scammers are playing fun in dl without getting banned

No one is banned for "no reason." Contact our customer service department if you wish to protest your ban. If you have already contacted us, be patient. We don't discuss bans on the forums.

PredatorXI
03-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Yes i already sent email and my gf too we waiting and try hope that we can get back our accounts many players know us we never do anything that is against rules i hope they will help, thank you anyway we will wait.

Russel99
03-05-2019, 05:48 PM

If the gold thrust event doesn't return for a while can you fix the market lmao. It was hard to make gold as a new player before, but now it's dam near impossible . I suggest releasing some new items for a high amount of gold. This would help the market because the money doesn't go back to the economy, it goes to a npc instead.

Lastgoodbyes
03-07-2019, 11:31 AM
When will Lvl 51 info be released cinco? will there also be new areas? perhaps a x8 or x10 elixir for 100k? lvling to 47 xp is alot u know [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
03-07-2019, 11:35 AM
New areas will be good to add , also elixir will be a good help to lvl up
When will Lvl 51 info be released cinco? will there also be new areas? perhaps a x8 or x10 elixir for 100k? lvling to 47 xp is alot u know [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Hope to have info on the upcoming level raise soon. Working on Sin Patty's for next week right now... :-)

Definitely expecting to create some new areas to explore - but those details are still up in the air as we design the story and figure out all of the loot items.
I'm also planning to add the new campaign in the style of previous campaigns (wherein there is a linear story, mission series and new Contacts). Again the details are in flux but I think it's going to be pretty fun!

Good suggestions! Open to ideas about level-up packages, elixirs and the like.

nadineelfen
03-07-2019, 12:00 PM
For real yayy tysm cinco and yes new areas to explore will be too good ^^

Also we are waiting and excpeting a good event for sin patty's
Hope to have info on the upcoming level raise soon. Working on Sin Patty's for next week right now... :-)

Definitely expecting to create some new areas to explore - but those details are still up in the air as we design the story and figure out all of the loot items.
I'm also planning to add the new campaign in the style of previous campaigns (wherein there is a linear story, mission series and new Contacts). Again the details are in flux but I think it's going to be pretty fun!

Good suggestions! Open to ideas about level-up packages, elixirs and the like.

nadineelfen
03-07-2019, 12:42 PM
What abt a gem like elixir , that we can buy it from store and who will help us to lvl , we can also stash it so we can use it with our alts?

mascotmullah
03-07-2019, 12:51 PM
What abt a gem like elixir , that we can buy it from store and who will help us to lvl , we can also stash it so we can use it with our alts?

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkFor gold or plat??

nadineelfen
03-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Gold or plat^^

mascotmullah
03-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Sounds nice

Smokianlord
03-11-2019, 11:24 AM
maybe add something to club spacetime in old town .... it's really empty ... only elixir shop is in

thanks :Dhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/5fe02624df9c069c21bc0d5d8d68b1e9.jpg

Odieshooter
03-11-2019, 04:34 PM
I just think cinco It should do something to motivate the players, but all our Gold is going for an NPC in the forge.

Gyrfalcon
03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
This sounds good. Hopefully soon :))
I just hope you change the daily rewards. Make it 7 days instead of 5 days. And a little higher than 10plats would be nice.

Branko
03-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Nightly reward must me updated asap.