PDA

View Full Version : New Elexiers!

LwMark
12-02-2011, 04:08 PM
I saw there a new elexier that you can join any map for 5 mins for 1p an yu can gain experience!
And also u can host or join any map for 5mins for 1p!(seein lvl 1s in mt. Fang haha!)

Anyone have tested where the most xp yu can gain on a map for a higher lvl(65) trying to get to 66 can easily gain xp?!on the lower maps?!

Skeletonlord
12-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I noticed this elxixir as well. I didn't activate mine though

Cascade
12-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Wow, this is sad. Are they gunna make Fnord again and charge 20 plat to get into it?

LwMark
12-02-2011, 04:15 PM
@cascade i just heard about fnord. Isnt it the the same thing as alterra just a diffrent server!? Just diff people playing on it?and whoever use to play on it got a - in there name?
@skeletonlord this is guna b funny seein lvl 1s in mtfang! There guna gain 10 lvls in like 1sec

Cascade
12-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes Fnord was an exact replica of Alterra. People who got migrated to Alterra when Fnord closed got a '-Fnord' in their name.

Battlelock
12-02-2011, 04:45 PM
@cascade i just heard about fnord. Isnt it the the same thing as alterra just a diffrent server!? Just diff people playing on it?and whoever use to play on it got a - in there name?
@skeletonlord this is guna b funny seein lvl 1s in mtfang! There guna gain 10 lvls in like 1sec
They won't gain xp any faster in Mt. Fang over any other zone will they? They would get the same xp in ao1 as they would in Mt. Fang right? 1xp per kill? Or am I missing something?

Gluttony
12-02-2011, 04:55 PM
They won't gain xp any faster in Mt. Fang over any other zone will they? They would get the same xp in ao1 as they would in Mt. Fang right? 1xp per kill? Or am I missing something?

Not sure that is 100% accurate, as I understand it they shouldn't gain more xp than a red thread level will produce. So if they are a level 1 and they jump to Dark Forest, they should get the same xp as if they jumped to Mt. Fang. Again, that is just how I understand it. Doesn't red thread level produce more than 1xp... 1.5 perhaps?

Battlelock
12-02-2011, 05:05 PM
@Gluttony - I don't know. That's why I was asking. :D

thedream
12-02-2011, 05:09 PM
how do you use this?

LwMark
12-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Plat store.or the guy whos gives u free elxier at beggining of every map!

Onaraasider
12-02-2011, 05:46 PM
@skeletonlord this is guna b funny seein lvl 1s in mtfang! There guna gain 10 lvls in like 1secikr

Onaraasider
12-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Not sure that is 100% accurate, as I understand it they shouldn't gain more xp than a red thread level will produce. So if they are a level 1 and they jump to Dark Forest, they should get the same xp as if they jumped to Mt. Fang. Again, that is just how I understand it. Doesn't red thread level produce more than 1xp... 1.5 perhaps? actually, u get more exp(the map gives more exp than fh

Onaraasider
12-02-2011, 05:49 PM
thing is scaed pinks dont work when you buy the elixir in sl, i got chromeweave at lvl 18

Chant
12-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Enable XP Gain (5 mins) ~ Allows you to gain xp in a dungeon that is below that player's level.

The elixirs should be tweak, change, or be remove from the game completely. I'm so disappointed!!! As a player that has been playing PL/SL since it started, this new elixirs disgust me. I earned my kills fairly. Got kills in the appropriate campaign based on my level. The leaderboards will be a mess. I saw numerous L66 players killing at Balefort Hidden Passage to boost their kills because of the elixirs. I truly respect those on the board for their time and effort. It's absurd the they will be knocked out of their spot because higher levels are farming kills at lower levels. This elixir ruins the game for me.

Whirlzap
12-02-2011, 06:41 PM
This is so stupid....
Now we will see tons of plat-rich low levels in high level games..
So stupid... But the good part is it brings back the memories of the old Sewers:)
Level 30s pwning sewers ftw!

Gluttony
12-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Now we will see tons of plat-rich low levels in high level games.

That's the least of things imo. Those players will either host a game that high level players will leave, or they will join an instance and get booted. So no real hate for that one.

Now the level 66s in FH or Balefort gaining kills, that's another story as it affects things all over. Why farm Mt. Fang for the uber rare pink when you can farm kills and get recognition on the LB. This will increase the price of end game sets due to less overall farming. Why play the level cap campaign and fill up those maps so that others can get their turn on the elite train, when you can pad your stats. Players who are willing to spend the plat will level up to cap, and then perhaps spend some more plat gaining kills in far off lands where the enemies hit as hard a limp noodle.

Now honestly we can sit and rage about how we dislike this change, but the fact remains that it's going to produce results. Pretty good ones too based on what I've seen within the first few hours of this addition. So remember how we all disliked the elixirs coming back into game for plat, well this is the future: power leveling and kill boosting for plat. Are you in?

Maynard
12-02-2011, 07:40 PM
This is a bad idea. Transparent and sad.

Whirlzap
12-02-2011, 09:03 PM
That's the least of things imo. Those players will either host a game that high level players will leave, or they will join an instance and get booted. So no real hate for that one.

Now the level 66s in FH or Balefort gaining kills, that's another story as it affects things all over. Why farm Mt. Fang for the uber rare pink when you can farm kills and get recognition on the LB. This will increase the price of end game sets due to less overall farming. Why play the level cap campaign and fill up those maps so that others can get their turn on the elite train, when you can pad your stats. Players who are willing to spend the plat will level up to cap, and then perhaps spend some more plat gaining kills in far off lands where the enemies hit as hard a limp noodle.

Now honestly we can sit and rage about how we dislike this change, but the fact remains that it's going to produce results. Pretty good ones too based on what I've seen within the first few hours of this addition. So remember how we all disliked the elixirs coming back into game for plat, well this is the future: power leveling and kill boosting for plat. Are you in?
OMFG I should've known ALL ALONG.
STS's ulterior motive..IT'S FOR THOSE PVE FARMERS>.<
So annoyed by those people who just pot 4x all the time to get a high kill over 100k>.<

Bunnyshoota
12-02-2011, 09:16 PM
OMFG I should've known ALL ALONG.
STS's ulterior motive..IT'S FOR THOSE PVE FARMERS>.<
So annoyed by those people who just pot 4x all the time to get a high kill over 100k>.<
That, and, although I'm not sure, I think low levels get a MASSIVE amount of exp if they join high levels. It's sort of like the keeper runs when you were level 10-30.

Uzikrabd
12-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Yes Fnord was an exact replica of Alterra. People who got migrated to Alterra when Fnord closed got a '-Fnord' in their name.
I know a fnord,now i know how they got the dash in their name