PDA

View Full Version : <Darksiders> RETURN

Qweenzy
03-02-2019, 12:00 AM

This will be my last announcement for Black Dragon as I end it's last chapter but open a new. I started playing AL in November 2012. My very first guild was Darksiders which has been around since March 2012. GM Oedid and guildies have helped me a lot in game. Oedid was my mentor and with his guidance he helped me while running my own guild Black Dragon back in February 2013. I was sad when he decided to quit AL and under new management DS was disband in the end. I am happy to say that my guild is where I want it to be. But being in game for so long and achieving so much in game... it's now at the point where I am getting bored. I want a new challenge! I have decided to go back to my first guild Darksiders as GM. As we all prepare to update and arrange changes for this transition. On Saturday 9th March will be the opening of Darksiders. Message an officer or recruiter online to invite you to Darksiders. Lets build one of the oldest guild back on Leaderboard and continue it's legacy. See you all soon.

Officers and Recruiters are: Asaleuav, Blakkie, Dohunt, Hannalyn, Iekearil, Invedad, Jiyeonssi, Learatebo, Pottter, Ruptar, Akts, Humanrace, Docfaustus, Mrplate, Panosacabb, Qtterror, Tonebreezy

Avaree
03-02-2019, 12:08 AM
All of us at CU welcome back Darksiders and wish you all, the best! (:

Raziast
03-02-2019, 01:02 AM
Ye it's good that we happened to have it in our hands, time to revive an old legend. (;

Qweenzy
03-02-2019, 01:32 AM
All of us at CU welcome back Darksiders and wish you all, the best! (:

thank you kindly Avaree

ladyjm
03-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Hello Darksiders, Greetings!
How are you all? :o
First of all - I am not comin back - it is just fun to have a throwback with the famous kitty "iekearil" once in a while.
I hope you are all doin fine in game and in real life.

I heard you are reviving Darksiders for the nth time but I hope you will succeed this time :witless:
... But I am lookin forward on Iekearil's motivation to push this mission - Hope you will succeed and wish you all the best. :love_heart:

Send my regards to the team,.
Love lots, former LadyJM

thanya_bluegirls
03-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Hello Darksiders, Greetings!
How are you all? :o
First of all - I am not comin back - it is just fun to have a throwback with the famous kitty "iekearil" once in a while.
I hope you are all doin fine in game and in real life.

I heard you are reviving Darksiders for the nth time but I hope you will succeed this time :witless:
... But I am lookin forward on Iekearil's motivation to push this mission - Hope you will succeed and wish you all the best. :love_heart:

Send my regards to the team,.
Love lots, former LadyJM

Hello, JM, my lovely friend! <3
Thanks for the post :)) I am also excited for this returning, it has been my dreams since I came back to game on December 2017. Thanks to Qweenzy with her super and generous idea for making this comes true! We gonna need some old members of Darksiders like you, although you are not coming back to game (or maybe one day who knows :P).
We are all now working on this and I am gonna be in touch with the old DS Members to keep updating them, you wont be disappointed :)

Love lots back,
Iekearil - Officer of Darksiders (So happy to say this again!)

ladyjm
03-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Hello, JM, my lovely friend! <3
Thanks for the post :)) I am also excited for this returning, it has been my dreams since I came back to game on December 2017. Thanks to Qweenzy with her super and generous idea for making this comes true! We gonna need some old members of Darksiders like you, although you are not coming back to game (or maybe one day who knows :P).
We are all now working on this and I am gonna be in touch with the old DS Members to keep updating them, you wont be disappointed :)

Love lots back,
Iekearil - Officer of Darksiders (So happy to say this again!)

Kitty! :cat:
... Are we gonna start to SPAM now? Hehe.
Good luck on the revival!
Don't force me to come back - I will no longer play RPG - :onthego:.
Though you can keep telling stories about AL until I fell asleep *snore*, just don't spam on me kitty or I will torture you.

Say Hi to the old and new members!
Love lots, former LadyJM

thanya_bluegirls
03-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Kitty! :cat:
... Are we gonna start to SPAM now? Hehe.
Good luck on the revival!
Don't force me to come back - I will no longer play RPG - :onthego:.
Though you can keep telling stories about AL until I fell asleep *snore*, just don't spam on me kitty or I will torture you.

Say Hi to the old and new members!
Love lots, former LadyJM

Pea!
Let's spam, I love to spam anyway :witless:
I wont force you to come back, I will just wait until you decide that :)
Darksiders gonna be your bedtime stories, girl! :P

I will, including Pottter, Ash, and others that still playing, I will tell all of them!

<3

Deathlyreaper
03-03-2019, 02:08 AM

This will be my last announcement for Black Dragon as I end it's last chapter but open a new. I started playing AL in November 2012. My very first guild was Darksiders which has been around since March 2012. GM Oedid and guildies have helped me a lot in game. Oedid was my mentor and with his guidance he helped me while running my own guild Black Dragon back in February 2013. I was sad when he decided to quit AL and under new management DS was disband in the end. I am happy to say that my guild is where I want it to be. But being in game for so long and achieving so much in game... it's now at the point where I am getting bored. I want a new challenge! I have decided to go back to my first guild Darksiders as GM. As we all prepare to update and arrange changes for this transition. On Saturday 9th March will be the opening of Darksiders. Message an officer or recruiter online to invite you to Darksiders. Lets build one of the oldest guild back on Leaderboard and continue it's legacy. See you all soon.

Officers and Recruiters are: Asaleuav, Blakkie, Dohunt, Hannalyn, Iekearil, Invedad, Jiyeonssi, Learatebo, Pottter, Ruptar, Akts, Humanrace, Docfaustus, Mrplate, Panosacabb, Qtterror, Tonebreezy

I started playing around 2013, this guild sounds familiar. I would like to join it. Do you have any requirements?

Qweenzy
03-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Thursday 7th March will be our last guild photo as Black Dragon. Please log on for this at 9pm GMT+8

bit.ly/DragonsAL

Qweenzy
03-05-2019, 11:29 PM
I started playing around 2013, this guild sounds familiar. I would like to join it. Do you have any requirements?

9th March is the opening. Message one of us online, I will post the requirements for all to see by the end of the day.