PDA

View Full Version : This is intense!! Wow!!!

Fortress
12-02-2011, 04:46 PM
The new game called Dark Legends is hopefully coming soon!!! Ok so I heard there are gonna be several different classes to choose from and I think I'd want to be a shape shifter because I read somewhere that you could shape shift into a bat or a vampire or something like that... and alot of people were thinking of what era it would take place. Well you know how Pocket Legends was kinda medieval and Star Legends took place in outer space well I think Dark Legends will be a horror themed game since it used to be known as Empire of Knight but anyway I can't wait until it finally comes out!!! :excitement: *vampire comes in* Vampire: I want to suck your blood! Me: :hororr: Vampire: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Me: :unconscious: lol :wink: THIS CAMPAIGN IS EPICALLY AMAZING!!!!! *does a barrel roll*

Cascade
12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Sounds like you are a tad excited.

Skeletonlord
12-02-2011, 04:58 PM
The game will hopefully be out available on iOS and android devices early next year. Perhaps around March or May time. It does sound awesome!

Fortress
12-02-2011, 06:35 PM
The game will hopefully be out available on iOS and android devices early next year. Perhaps around March or May time. It does sound awesome!

Oh my glob! I can't wait!

Luellasky
12-04-2011, 11:22 AM
wow.... your very excited, you even did a barrel roll! xD I like how you mentioned the themes in DL... gonna be crazy :P

faot
12-13-2011, 08:16 PM
probably gonna be vampire=mage werewolf=bear and centaur=bird cuz pl classes r liike same in sl just bit not same commando=bear engineeer=mage and not sure what other one called but he dex

BodMaster
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
probably gonna be vampire=mage werewolf=bear and centaur=bird cuz pl classes r liike same in sl just bit not same commando=bear engineeer=mage and not sure what other one called but he dex

Operative = Avian Dex. (All class can be either gender m or f)

If it goes in the the same direction as 'Empire of Night' there will be four class,

Warrior, Necromancer, Warlock and Shapeshifter. Though most likely they would drop one of the class..

If they make such things as vampire/Werewolf etc just hopig its not in the same graphic as PL. More realistic as they did say "Fountains of Blood" and more TrueBlood than Twilight. Guess only time will tell ;)

ETA: Think it will be more Victorian times like 'Interview with a Vampire' look pretty cool either or, modern vampires are crazyyy strong/quick in films these days)