PDA

View Full Version : some bugs...

slaaayerrr
03-02-2019, 12:42 PM
1) glowstick arcane ability says it gives shield which reduces damage taken (95,75,55,35,15%dmg reduce at 1,2,3,4,5th seconds)
checked in infested swamp, it gives 95% damage reduce at 1st second but starting from 2nd second it gives less than 50% dmg reduce
2) idk if it is bug.. but %boss damage awakes (also %boss damage from bonus of full mire set) dont affect damage which boss recieve from our reflecting (ebon weapons procs)
3) about this boss ability (infested swamp):
rogues and mages recieving damage 2x of their max HP, for example if my max hp on rogue is 8k, i'll recieve 16k damage, same for mages, but warriors getting only 0,9x damage of their max hp (means if warrior have 10k hp he will recieve only 9k hp and dont die, and he dont need to use any pets and dont need to use any damage reduce skills), sounds unfair :)
4) about this ability:
boss showing wave of damage, and if we dont stay in those things - we get damage, but damage comes after some time (maybe after 1-2 seconds after wave), i mean that moment when we see wave doesnt match with moment when we get damage

please fix 1,3,4 ..

Futumsh
03-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Glowstik AA is definitely broken - added to my list to look at when I have time.

Thewolfbull
03-03-2019, 02:50 AM
1) glowstick arcane ability says it gives shield which reduces damage taken (95,75,55,35,15%dmg reduce at 1,2,3,4,5th seconds)
checked in infested swamp, it gives 95% damage reduce at 1st second but starting from 2nd second it gives less than 50% dmg reduce
2) idk if it is bug.. but %boss damage awakes (also %boss damage from bonus of full mire set) dont affect damage which boss recieve from our reflecting (ebon weapons procs)
3) about this boss ability (infested swamp):
rogues and mages recieving damage 2x of their max HP, for example if my max hp on rogue is 8k, i'll recieve 16k damage, same for mages, but warriors getting only 0,9x damage of their max hp (means if warrior have 10k hp he will recieve only 9k hp and dont die, and he dont need to use any pets and dont need to use any damage reduce skills), sounds unfair :)
4) about this ability:
boss showing wave of damage, and if we dont stay in those things - we get damage, but damage comes after some time (maybe after 1-2 seconds after wave), i mean that moment when we see wave doesnt match with moment when we get damage

please fix 1,3,4 ..

#3 I think the idea was to make it so tanks aren't useless in raids forcing you to bring one tank to taunt that attack but they forgot about pets like glowstick being able to stop it anyways. So tanks useless in both raids xD

slaaayerrr
03-03-2019, 02:56 AM
#3 I think the idea was to make it so tanks aren't useless in raids forcing you to bring one tank to taunt that attack but they forgot about pets like glowstick being able to stop it anyways. So tanks useless in both raids xD

with or without #3 - tanks useless anyway, dont worry :D
and im sure u can find way dont to die if that #3 will be fixed
what about glowstick? i can make it on rogue without any pet (same if i had geared mage/warrior), but it will take more time..

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Glowstik AA should be fixed in today's update.

Dadansn
03-05-2019, 02:30 PM
with or without #3 - tanks useless anyway, dont worry :D
and im sure u can find way dont to die if that #3 will be fixed
what about glowstick? i can make it on rogue without any pet (same if i had geared mage/warrior), but it will take more time..

Actually a tank with Ebon Fortress is more useful than any rogue, at least in Infested.

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Actually a tank with Ebon Fortress is more useful than any rogue, at least in Infested.

ty for ur opinion, if tanks so useful - it means tanks should get damage which counts same as for rogues and for mages, right? and if they get more damage from boss - means they can reflect more damage too, and be more usefull; i dont undestand why thewolfbull dont agree with us :(

Thewolfbull
03-06-2019, 01:51 AM
ty for ur opinion, if tanks so useful - it means tanks should get damage which counts same as for rogues and for mages, right? and if they get more damage from boss - means they can reflect more damage too, and be more usefull; i dont undestand why thewolfbull dont agree with us :(

I only dissagree that that mechanic isn't a bug it was the devs trying and failing to make tanks taunts useful on that map. Imagine raids that rogues can't do without a tank to taunt those attacks but are the ones who do the dmg like it's suppposed to be i think that's what they were trying for, but that attack is avoidable by glowstick timing, and running away? Not sure as I havent done these raid maps in a long time.