PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rogue Skills

Deathlyreaper
03-02-2019, 03:05 PM
So people have told me in the past to upgrade Nox 5/5. Is that still the case? Others have said to use shadow storm with mobs and nox on boss since nox has more dmg on hit and less cooldown.
If I am using it during boss only is it still good to have 5/5? Since bosses are typically 1 monster I guess I can eliminate the upgrade that makes its poison radius larger making it 4/5. But wbu the upgrade that increases the poison length to 6 seconds? Im wondering whether the poison stacks (and if so how many times) or if the poison just renews making the upgrade essentially useless (bc nox cooldown is approximately 3 sec if not less.

I am also wondering whether I should make my razor sheild 3/5 that way Im saving 2 skill points for its mastery. I would eliminate the skill that increases dodge and the skill that males enemies bleed (from my experience the bleed doesnt do that much dmg, and most of the time im far away from the enemies.

What do you think?

ungarn
03-02-2019, 03:08 PM
So people have told me in the past to upgrade Nox 5/5. Is that still the case? Others have said to use shadow storm with mobs and nox on boss since nox has more dmg on hit and less cooldown.
If I am using it during boss only is it still good to have 5/5? Since bosses are typically 1 monster I guess I can eliminate the upgrade that makes its poison radius larger making it 4/5. But wbu the upgrade that increases the poison length to 6 seconds? Im wondering whether the poison stacks (and if so how many times) or if the poison just renews making the upgrade essentially useless (bc nox cooldown is approximately 3 sec if not less.

I am also wondering whether I should make my razor sheild 3/5 that way Im saving 2 skill points for its mastery. I would eliminate the skill that increases dodge and the skill that males enemies bleed (from my experience the bleed doesnt do that much dmg, and most of the time im far away from the enemies.

What do you think?Use mage for farm , rogue for pvp
Thank me later

Tapatalkkal küldve az én 4047X eszközömről

Susanne
03-02-2019, 03:50 PM
I have never used bleed on razor, I heard it aggros mobs, forgot who told me 🤔..anyway, I'm like you, not sure whether to use shadow storm or nox. I think shadow is supposed to be better than Nox but for some reason I don't like it. I'm keeping aimed, pierce and razor though. I'm not much use to you am I?
🙁

Agnes
03-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Depends on what you run. For hydra/infest I use nox, for other maps I use sss mostly.