PDA

View Full Version : Auction offer system

ungarn
03-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone
I have many idea to make the game better!
I have and idea !
It would be better if we had an auction where we could search by awakes !
It would be better if we had a global chat where all the people ingame can buy and sell items , not outdated cs which got destroyed ..
If we had a cs where we can list items for people to offer , not running all the towns and try to buy or sell something (people always end up with loss) .
We could just get a notice from cs of the current offer , and this offer had a limit like 80-95k etc
This cs system is so outdated ..if new players come back and they see cs , ez money for merch guys..
They just lower the price with hoard items ..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én 4047X eszközömről

Motherless_Child
03-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Hello everyone
I have many idea to make the game better!
I have and idea !
It would be better if we had an auction where we could search by awakes !
It would be better if we had a global chat where all the people ingame can buy and sell items , not outdated cs which got destroyed ..
If we had a cs where we can list items for people to offer , not running all the towns and try to buy or sell something (people always end up with loss) .
We could just get a notice from cs of the current offer , and this offer had a limit like 80-95k etc
This cs system is so outdated ..if new players come back and they see cs , ez money for merch guys..
They just lower the price with hoard items ..

That will lead to market manipulation........

If people can "simply" search by "awakenings", what would be the purpose "awakening" items???? No one would awaken, they would just look to buy pre-awakened gear...

The "fat cats" would just use their lucrative resources to get the best awakenings and then charge you an arm and a leg for it.....

Kairihearts
03-02-2019, 07:58 PM
That will lead to market manipulation........

If people can "simply" search by "awakenings", what would be the purpose "awakening" items???? No one would awaken, they would just look to buy pre-awakened gear...

The "fat cats" would just use their lucrative resources to get the best awakenings and then charge you an arm and a leg for it.....

And a kidney too!

THE GOLDEN KING
03-02-2019, 09:05 PM
You’re idea is not bad, what you’ve mentioned about your offer system is basically “Al Traders Market” but for in game instead of forums. I’d give your idea a 6.5/10 not a bad idea but the others are right, the “fat cats” if you will, they’ll just buy all the good stuff and sell it for 10x the amount. Just my opinion, other than that your idea is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ungarn
03-03-2019, 08:39 AM
Látod ? Ide egy poszt es ban szval ..

yoyohakta
03-03-2019, 11:04 AM
The global xhat system is good and if it would be like global chat for ppl of a certin level gap would be great like 50-55/56-60/61-65/66-71
It would bw great

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk