PDA

View Full Version : Question!

THE GOLDEN KING
03-03-2019, 12:02 AM
I was just wondering why sts team made the lb vanity items and banners untradable, for the past 2 years. I’ve heard something about people hoarding them? Is that one of the reasons? Just curious and it would be FANTASTIC if they made new lb vanities and banners tradable this year!

-1=keep them untradable!
+1=Make them tradable again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriorknown
03-03-2019, 12:15 AM
STS make them untradeable because People who worked hard to get them would get mad that someone who did not put the time in to get them could get their hands on it by buying them. Hope this helps:)

Azedz
03-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Leaderboard's rewards are for personal satisfaction, and to show everyone u got rewarded by giving it ur best and working diligently during the event

If they were tradeable again, that would defeat the purpose of "showing off" your hard work from even. Cuz people will just be able to buy them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dumatized
03-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Its just should stay untradable

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

UnicornKiller
03-03-2019, 01:26 AM
It would be cool, if there was a pet that gave you more dmg in %

Motherless_Child
03-03-2019, 06:39 AM
I was just wondering why sts team made the lb vanity items and banners untradable, for the past 2 years. I’ve heard something about people hoarding them? Is that one of the reasons? Just curious and it would be FANTASTIC if they made new lb vanities and banners tradable this year!

-1=keep them untradable!
+1=Make them tradable again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see them tradeable again.... I think "non-tradeable" is a bit "prison strict" and I believe that a game like this should be more open in that area...... Non-tradeable just seems like babysitting.....

Leaderboard's rewards are for personal satisfaction, and to show everyone u got rewarded by giving it ur best and working diligently during the event

If they were tradeable again, that would defeat the purpose of "showing off" your hard work from even. Cuz people will just be able to buy them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Save the "patriotism"......... This game is about "loot", not about "honor".....

GoodTraitor
03-03-2019, 12:13 PM
I'd like to see them tradeable again.... I think "non-tradeable" is a bit "prison strict" and I believe that a game like this should be more open in that area...... Non-tradeable just seems like babysitting.....

Save the "patriotism"......... This game is about "loot", not about "honor".....Its about having a "personal achievement" rather than your meaningless "loot" that you bought yet not doing any effort to get it.
Hell, I would be upset if someone got a banner that I spent so many sleepless nights for ( like the fastcap banner ) and yet someone got it so easily.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Verbie
03-03-2019, 01:18 PM

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkThe decision to sell or keep should be up to the person that found it, same as any other item you loot or craft.

There's not a lot of satisfaction in spending 60m+ or cash and not being able to get that gold back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
03-03-2019, 08:01 PM
The decision to sell or keep should be up to the person that found it, same as any other item you loot or craft.

There's not a lot of satisfaction in spending 60m+ or cash and not being able to get that gold back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah......

Some vanities are cool to wear for a minute but, the idea of having no "down the line" option but to hoard or liquidate it just seems a bit uninviting....... It seems the option to "wear until tired of it" then sell would be better......