PDA

View Full Version : Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

LoveWins
03-04-2019, 03:55 PM
I know many are gonna disagree with me but come on at some point it has to happen .

We had every vanity item available for plat so far and some of them well most of them recoloured ( brought in different colours and versions ) and even weapons too like
Tormentors and black razors etc etc... now one item is left which is helix, what about helix? How about it gets brought back as a lvl46 version or a lvl51 version as a reward on the lvl51 cap update, that's probably too much to ask for SO how about a different colour of helix as lvl41 or lvl51 ?? I've seen a bunch of really nice suggestions and designs by Iotus and other people on forums, whoever doesn't know what I'm talking about you can go check their posts, different colour of helix as dark blue helix or something like that, something really cool. Look guys helix is way over priced for a lvl26 item that is useless except for looks, many items had different colours and versions of them, like recently the Love and Death and dead without you pets, really cool idea which is the mix of Blood hearts and FX moonshadow pet, gave a chance for those who can't afford those expensive ones, to get a very similar version of them which is those 2 in the last update. so Im just saying It would be fair enough to also bring a different colour helix axes so everyone has a chance to use them.
It just doesn't stop there guys, there aren't alot of helix axes or helix axes owners that are active, helix axes are sooo limited and that shouldn't be a thing in a game that everything have been available for plat if you know what I mean, what is next? helix to go extinct? it will if we don't get a same version or atleast a different colour of it .
For those who might be like ''Oh wow we will never have anything rare or any rare items left everyone has everything bla bla'' yes it's a game that was brought back to life after it stopped getting updates a long time ago which means it's like a whole new game being created, speaking of rare items things will slowly start becoming rare by the time, it's not fair for who started playing not so long ago to also not have a chance to have specific items (like helix) since it's a very old item. Many old items were brought back such as Black vampire heart and Elder tear gems or Undead antlers Etc etc, Many old players weren't happy about undead antlers being brought back for plat when the game started getting updates as it was one of the most expensive items in the game, and they are OLD PLAYERS that were loyal to the game but it turned out fine, so the point here the only people that have the right to be mad about such things are old players not those new random people who just wanna put very over priced items such as helix, also undead antlers even have different colour versions like the black and green undead masks. It makes sense to bring the only item left without a different colour or even a way to get, back in the game as the same design or atleast a recolour.
I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !

LoveWins
03-04-2019, 04:00 PM
I heard there will be a new 51 level cap soon, would be so good if we get dark helix axes or same helix axes as lvl51 as a reward for reaching the level, since apparently that's how it was when the cap was level 26

Fahrenheat
03-04-2019, 04:19 PM
If there will be an Helix Return, make it REALLY HARD to get, i mean, Need to do some specific things (Like get all the Executions Achievements, something like dat) so it Will Keep rare cause of its difficult, Like Star Legends Arbiter Set.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Or you can just make it into a quest **craft** your own helix "type" weapon Yes specifying on this immediately players will be oh no ......
If there will be an Helix Return, make it REALLY HARD to get, i mean, Need to do some specific things (Like get all the Executions Achievements, something like dat) so it Will Keep rare cause of its difficult, Like Star Legends Arbiter Set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
03-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Or you can just make it into a quest **craft** your own helix "type" weapon Yes specifying on this immediately players will be oh no ......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkBad Idea...Respect it, but it's a really bad idea

Mezderak
03-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Recolor is cheaper new outfits cost more money for the company plus **crafting** is NEW be innovative use that **craft** for everything the wheel will turn it's not 2012 no more DL has many changes and or changed now.....

tusharreings
03-05-2019, 12:46 AM
I know many are gonna disagree with me but come on at some point it has to happen .

We had every vanity item available for plat so far and some of them well most of them recoloured ( brought in different colours and versions ) and even weapons too like
Tormentors and black razors etc etc... now one item is left which is helix, what about helix? How about it gets brought back as a lvl46 version or a lvl51 version as a reward on the lvl51 cap update, that's probably too much to ask for SO how about a different colour of helix as lvl41 or lvl51 ?? I've seen a bunch of really nice suggestions and designs by Iotus and other people on forums, whoever doesn't know what I'm talking about you can go check their posts, different colour of helix as dark blue helix or something like that, something really cool. Look guys helix is way over priced for a lvl26 item that is useless except for looks, many items had different colours and versions of them, like recently the Love and Death and dead without you pets, really cool idea which is the mix of Blood hearts and FX moonshadow pet, gave a chance for those who can't afford those expensive ones, to get a very similar version of them which is those 2 in the last update. so Im just saying It would be fair enough to also bring a different colour helix axes so everyone has a chance to use them.
It just doesn't stop there guys, there aren't alot of helix axes or helix axes owners that are active, helix axes are sooo limited and that shouldn't be a thing in a game that everything have been available for plat if you know what I mean, what is next? helix to go extinct? it will if we don't get a same version or atleast a different colour of it .
For those who might be like ''Oh wow we will never have anything rare or any rare items left everyone has everything bla bla'' yes it's a game that was brought back to life after it stopped getting updates a long time ago which means it's like a whole new game being created, speaking of rare items things will slowly start becoming rare by the time, it's not fair for who started playing not so long ago to also not have a chance to have specific items (like helix) since it's a very old item. Many old items were brought back such as Black vampire heart and Elder tear gems or Undead antlers Etc etc, Many old players weren't happy about undead antlers being brought back for plat when the game started getting updates as it was one of the most expensive items in the game, and they are OLD PLAYERS that were loyal to the game but it turned out fine, so the point here the only people that have the right to be mad about such things are old players not those new random people who just wanna put very over priced items such as helix, also undead antlers even have different colour versions like the black and green undead masks. It makes sense to bring the only item left without a different colour or even a way to get, back in the game as the same design or atleast a recolour.
I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !It is discussed before n I bought it for men's ,1.1b n a few more crap.
If it returns then it will be unfair to me n many.
It's good if some other color or something similar comes but not the same looking helix.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

LoveWins
03-05-2019, 01:11 AM

That's a really nice idea

LoveWins
03-05-2019, 01:13 AM

Not a bad idea, I'm sure they developers will know what to do but we have to convince them first into actually bringing it back or atleast recoloured

tusharreings
03-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Not a bad idea, I'm sure they developers will know what to do but we have to convince them first into actually bringing it back or atleast recolouredWhat will be the advantage of a old player?
That was reply when I don't had helix ,n I stopped n bought one which costs me a lot bcoz men's at that time was more then star.
Now I put same question bro but it's fine if recolor version comes.
M not in support of this tho.

The Nun
03-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Nice idea especially as you said not everyone is able to afford the real over priced price now people are too greedy

tusharreings
03-05-2019, 01:42 AM
Nice idea especially as you said not everyone is able to afford the real over priced price now people are too greedyIt's for all vanities

tusharreings
03-05-2019, 01:46 AM
ur not an old player so you should be fine with itKindly read the post again.
What it means m not old player I have no problem [emoji23]
It makes no sense.
M not old player n bought 2 helix with a lot of crap n one I got as a gift from someone who may comeback later so I help him with the crap.
Men's n a lot of gold for one n other one I don't remember.
Most of the ppl who have helix n new players paid a lot so it should not come back.
If it come back then make plat vanities to be of less plats ,what the heck was 1600plat Cupid ,how can someone of age 12-20 pay that much , especially whose offer don't work lop

Mezderak
03-05-2019, 07:59 AM
No more advantages use that "craft tool" for everything like I said it's not 2012 DL has changed a lot so with the crafting introduce "ANYTHING" can or is possible to happen NOW..

Mezderak
03-05-2019, 08:17 AM

I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !All this spoken right ..........what about firestar that's why crafting has been introduced for quest to have a "chance" to get recolor and again recolor is cheaper part of design school recolor vs.brand new being innovative with crafting tool was brought in. Don't tell me NO it's obvious the craft/quest will bring alot "futurewise" I'm sure other will disagree upon this ,it's just my opinion.......

LoveWins
03-05-2019, 08:53 AM
All this spoken right ..........what about firestar that's why crafting has been introduced for quest to have a "chance" to get recolor and again recolor is cheaper part of design school recolor vs.brand new being innovative with crafting tool was brought in. Don't tell me NO it's obvious the craft/quest will bring alot "futurewise" I'm sure other will disagree upon this ,it's just my opinion.......

Totally agree with you bro but I feel like helix is more important than fiestar since there's nothing similar to helix that looks like It. About fiestar I feel like they already replaced it with alot better things, like the recent Venus and satin sets of the sweaters or the haste pet, if you wear those you get faster speed than firestar you know

LoveWins
03-05-2019, 08:56 AM
All this spoken right ..........what about firestar that's why crafting has been introduced for quest to have a "chance" to get recolor and again recolor is cheaper part of design school recolor vs.brand new being innovative with crafting tool was brought in. Don't tell me NO it's obvious the craft/quest will bring alot "futurewise" I'm sure other will disagree upon this ,it's just my opinion.......

So what's mostly important now is helix I guess, since every other item has returned for plat and was recoloured it's fair that we have this one item left which is helix, take part in

tusharreings
03-05-2019, 08:59 AM
So what's mostly important now is helix I guess, since every other item has returned for plat and was recoloured it's fair that we have this one item left which is helix, take part inGimme my men's 1.1b back [emoji23]

Russel99
03-05-2019, 05:43 PM
The helix is a novelty item to show how rich you are, and I think it should remain like that. Their should always be items that are so expensive only some people can have them. It helps increase the realism of the market in Dark Legends. Cinco should add some streetwear like offwhite or supreme that would be 💯.

LoveWins
03-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Gimme my men's 1.1b back [emoji23]

Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lol

Jyncc
03-10-2019, 02:58 AM
Bad idea

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

tusharreings
03-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lolThere is no post on undead n its comeback as far ik.
But folks alr discussed abt the helix and star comeback ,both are different situations.

Sry if i missed some posts ,i checked almost all n i found no discussion on that.

Joined dl last year so...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
03-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lolDon't forget Ebt 31 and bvh 31 xD ._. worth 5xhammer 36 (5B) each .. but now they are junk

and it's a good idea bring back another version of helix as an elder weapon for scrolls to craft ... to entertain ourselves

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
03-10-2019, 01:48 PM
There is no post on undead n its comeback as far ik.
But folks alr discussed abt the helix and star comeback ,both are different situations.

Sry if i missed some posts ,i checked almost all n i found no discussion on that.

Joined dl last year so...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalkundead(200plat) and every colour bandana (100plat) were brought back for a limited time after 41 update

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Anilaza
03-17-2019, 12:23 AM
Helix should not be a novelty item to show your "superiority" to someone who doesn't have it. It was a free level cap reward, by that logic grimoire and Vyk'ryth Pet should also be billions of gold. But if they can make those pets and all plat vanity that actually costed hundreds and thousands of plat to come back helix can too. And to everyone who paid alot for it that's your problem not the games problem. If anything should be rare it should be cold the plat event vanities and the solstice event gems.

Anilaza
03-17-2019, 12:29 AM
Also as I've said before, they should have the 26, 31, and 36 cap rewards return since you can still aquire the 41 and 42 cap rewards. People sell accounts because of the titles from those caps which should not happen, and if the devs do that, don't give helix as a reward still do something interesting like collecting executions Fahrenheat said, this would make the campaign worth doing and miniboss hunting fun again, the title isn't that much of a reward.

Fahrenheat
03-17-2019, 12:30 AM
Helix should not be a novelty item to show your "superiority" to someone who doesn't have it. It was a free level cap reward, by that logic grimoire and Vyk'ryth Pet should also be billions of gold. But if they can make those pets and all plat vanity that actually costed hundreds and thousands of plat to come back helix can too. And to everyone who paid alot for it that's your problem not the games problem. If anything should be rare it should be cold the plat event vanities and the solstice event gems........
Intelligent.

Anilaza
03-17-2019, 12:34 AM
Also as I've said before, they should have the 26, 31, and 36 cap rewards return since you can still aquire the 41 and 42 cap rewards. People sell accounts because of the titles from those caps which should not happen, and if the devs do that, don't give helix as a reward still do something interesting like collecting executions Fahrenheat said, this would make the campaign worth doing and miniboss hunting fun again, the title isn't that much of a reward.

Or another idea I had was as a rare drop from a miniboss like the mad scientist or Grant Hauer (preferably a new one though)

Fahrenheat
03-17-2019, 09:04 AM
Maybe Increase Incredibly the Exp Needed for Lvl up for 3 or 4 days, when u get to max level U get a Helix or A Elder Recolored one, So, people that have it can say:"Look, i'm one of those who farmed All day to get it" etc, etc, etc.

I mean 60k,80k,135k,234k,450k, Something like that.

A limit of 3 days to get it, ofc, to avoid people saying, "i didnt know about that", "Isnt fair, please repeat it." Try to make an announcement Every day on the game.

Something like:"Lvl 51 Cap Elder Helix Event in "X" Days! Read the News Section or Forums for info."

After the limit expires, Exp Requirements go back to normal "+5k every level".

LoveWins
03-17-2019, 10:12 AM
Helix should not be a novelty item to show your "superiority" to someone who doesn't have it. It was a free level cap reward, by that logic grimoire and Vyk'ryth Pet should also be billions of gold. But if they can make those pets and all plat vanity that actually costed hundreds and thousands of plat to come back helix can too. And to everyone who paid alot for it that's your problem not the games problem. If anything should be rare it should be cold the plat event vanities and the solstice event gems.

Man I love you finally someone with a brain had something to say, thanks Ani

LoveWins
03-17-2019, 10:21 AM
what annoys me the most is that every one who commented saying "boo bad idea or no don't bring back bla boa " are new players that got no idea where helix even came from but still want to act Mad say no keep it a rare item.. yes Im no old player also but Im just sayin the only people that have the right to disagree are the old players who actually earned the item not yall who are insecure about what you got in the game and want to show others who weren't as lucky as you to find someone to sell them helix.. helix axes should come back whether we like it or not or it's not fair because Im sure every old player that sold their helix axes to you people, saw every item returning to plat so said to himself nah Ima sell it now before it's back for plat or dropable like every other item * but now since cinco isn't showing enough interest in bringing it back or atleast giving it a diff colour, people who took advantage from old players n bought it from them believing it's gonna be back be on dl flexing thinking they now the richest

LoveWins
03-17-2019, 10:27 AM
Im gonna say this deep from my heart it's the developers mistake how the game currently is when it's about selling and buying.
none of the developers said anything about any other item when they came back like undead hammer and other rare items but for helix as I said didn't show enough interest and that's not fair, might as well before giving the updates just tell us what items will be back and what won't be back and that's how it would become fair but instead we had no idea what's gonna return and what isnt and no a days out of no where we see not enough interest in bringing an item back, out of no where

LoveWins
03-17-2019, 10:34 AM
I know it doesn't make alot of sense that the developers telling us what's returning and what isn't but it does make enough sense now since helix is the only item that we almost know the answer about by how the developers act towards it which shouldn't be a thing

for those who keep saying "keep helix a rare item" where were you when they made the item tradeable ? ? how you want an item to be rare when it used to be account bound but then became tradeable outta no where for no reason, how could yall even say don't bring it back when it was an actual rare item because it was account bound but now any new player buys stuff with plat gets billions and offers for helix, actually i take that back since everyone on dl now a days especially the new ppl with helix now they be acting greedy and wouldn't sell for billions and say " it never coming back I'm gonna hold it until it becomes 5billion"

tusharreings
03-17-2019, 10:51 AM
Im gonna say this deep from my heart it's the developers mistake how the game currently is when it's about selling and buying.
none of the developers said anything about any other item when they came back like undead hammer and other rare items but for helix as I said didn't show enough interest and that's not fair, might as well before giving the updates just tell us what items will be back and what won't be back and that's how it would become fair but instead we had no idea what's gonna return and what isnt and no a days out of no where we see not enough interest in bringing an item back, out of no whereIdk the case of undead but yea other items like grimoire n vyk ryth came back.
Lvl 51 cap helix will be nice then.

Russel99
03-17-2019, 12:02 PM
What is exactly wrong with having rich people items lmao. Its not hurting anybody and asking for it to be brought back or be reskinnedis just further haulting the progression if the game. Why can't we ask for more new things like street wear than reskins, or more trade friendly gold items. Every event we get a reskin and it's really annoying.

Russel99
03-17-2019, 12:14 PM
I know it doesn't make alot of sense that the developers telling us what's returning and what isn't but it does make enough sense now since helix is the only item that we almost know the answer about by how the developers act towards it which shouldn't be a thing

for those who keep saying "keep helix a rare item" where were you when they made the item tradeable ? ? how you want an item to be rare when it used to be account bound but then became tradeable outta no where for no reason, how could yall even say don't bring it back when it was an actual rare item because it was account bound but now any new player buys stuff with plat gets billions and offers for helix, actually i take that back since everyone on dl now a days especially the new ppl with helix now they be acting greedy and wouldn't sell for billions and say " it never coming back I'm gonna hold it until it becomes 5billion"
This is exactly why I said Cinco should look to decrease the amount of the gold the rich have and limit the amount of platinum items cost. This still doesn't make bringing the helix back a good idea as it's just a flex item. A example is the hypebeast brand Supreme a brand built on flexing expensive items with the Supreme logo. Just like the helix these items are just to flex and show people that their rich. Bringing these items back, making them mainstream, or reskinning will just make the items lose their value and overall appeal. In summary lol, the helix should not be brought and we as a comnunity should ask for more new items(not reskins) and should give Cinco ideas to help expand the game.💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Anilaza
03-17-2019, 03:41 PM

This is exactly why I said Cinco should look to decrease the amount of the gold the rich have and limit the amount of platinum items cost. This still doesn't make bringing the helix back a good idea as it's just a flex item. A example is the hypebeast brand Supreme a brand built on flexing expensive items with the Supreme logo. Just like the helix these items are just to flex and show people that their rich. Bringing these items back, making them mainstream, or reskinning will just make the items lose their value and overall appeal. In summary lol, the helix should not be brought and we as a comnunity should ask for more new items(not reskins) and should give Cinco ideas to help expand the game.💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.

LoveWins
03-18-2019, 02:33 AM
What is exactly wrong with having rich people items lmao. Its not hurting anybody and asking for it to be brought back or be reskinnedis just further haulting the progression if the game. Why can't we ask for more new things like street wear than reskins, or more trade friendly gold items. Every event we get a reskin and it's really annoying.

look bro you keep missing my point. what Im saying is that every item has returned for either a diff colour or of the same design but diff level. EXCEPT helix. i agree we want new stuff but we start requesting new stuff after the only item left in the game that hasn't been brought back is back. It makes no sense to bring every item back except one only. Man bvh 31 and elder 31 used to be the Most rare ever and look they were brought back

LoveWins
03-18-2019, 02:37 AM
That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.

Bro what 2bil ? No one even sells for a 2bil as I said before they all be like nah not selling Ima wait until it becomes like 5bil lmao I've been ordering firestar 900m full gold love avenger top and fx pet and still nobody sells that was the main reason I made this thread because my offer is clearly way too much and people are still greedy. some guy in the game asked for 3bil and I was like yeah 3bil you can keep it n after that he made a guild called * no helix for you * yea that's just being toxic at some point its really dumb

LoveWins
03-18-2019, 02:42 AM
in real life you loose some and win some right ? in a pixelated game that's the same, yes maybe you don't want helix back because you bought it for alot and it will loose value bla bla okie how about the people that sold it for like 18mil when the items started being tradeable again and when gold cap was only 99.999.999 ? they sold it this cheap because they believed it's gonna return since they saw every other item has returned. yall should think of those people too how is it fair for them speaking of *I paid too much for it"

Anilaza
03-18-2019, 03:20 AM
in real life you loose some and win some right ? in a pixelated game that's the same, yes maybe you don't want helix back because you bought it for alot and it will loose value bla bla okie how about the people that sold it for like 18mil when the items started being tradeable again and when gold cap was only 99.999.999 ? they sold it this cheap because they believed it's gonna return since they saw every other item has returned. yall should think of those people too how is it fair for them speaking of *I paid too much for it"

Right, I got called a scammer because I was raising price to 99m for helix. Which would be 1b now. And now 1b as an offer would get laughed at. Back then we didn't know there would be a gold event to inflate the market.

Russel99
03-18-2019, 07:13 PM
Just because every item has came back doesn't mean the helix needs to. How many times do I have to say it's just a flex item for rich people. If you don't have the money then why ask for one. I actually wish the Cold set was still rare because now it's completely pointless. Reskinning items is not the answer. The helix is just a expensive item to show how rich you are that is it. You do not have to buy the helix for those absurd prices and is not a item that everyone should have a chance to recieve. Just because it was a lvl cap reward doesn't really hold any weight as a reason the helix should return. We are long past those times and this game we have here is much different from the one back then . The helix and other items should forever be a means to show ones social status and not something we should complain to have because other rare items came back. This example holds the same weight as if i have to put the notes back on the screen because a small amount of people were not there. This is a invalid statement and should not be used to ask for something. In the case of the helix many people were not there, but in life if you miss out you miss out. No one is obligated or has to give you what you want and in this case their has been no reason why the helix should be brought. Reasons like "other items came back" or "it's a level cap item" and even "the price is high so we should increase player chances at getting it" are all invalid and don't hold any beneficial reason for why the Helix should return and how it would help improve the game.

Anilaza
03-18-2019, 10:00 PM
Just because every item has came back doesn't mean the helix needs to. How many times do I have to say it's just a flex item for rich people. If you don't have the money then why ask for one. I actually wish the Cold set was still rare because now it's completely pointless. Reskinning items is not the answer. The helix is just a expensive item to show how rich you are that is it. You do not have to buy the helix for those absurd prices and is not a item that everyone should have a chance to recieve. Just because it was a lvl cap reward doesn't really hold any weight as a reason the helix should return. We are long past those times and this game we have here is much different from the one back then . The helix and other items should forever be a means to show ones social status and not something we should complain to have because other rare items came back. This example holds the same weight as if i have to put the notes back on the screen because a small amount of people were not there. This is a invalid statement and should not be used to ask for something. In the case of the helix many people were not there, but in life if you miss out you miss out. No one is obligated or has to give you what you want and in this case their has been no reason why the helix should be brought. Reasons like "other items came back" or "it's a level cap item" and even "the price is high so we should increase player chances at getting it" are all invalid and don't hold any beneficial reason for why the Helix should return and how it would help improve the game.
"to show ones social status" that's reason enough. Last I checked the game wasn't meant to be a ego fest. There's no social status on dark legends everyone is equal, and speaking to players who actually were there to get the helix at level cap, they also agree it should come back. If you really think you have a high social status because of an in game item you shouldn't be playing the game that's mental instability.

Russel99
03-19-2019, 05:43 AM
"to show ones social status" that's reason enough. Last I checked the game wasn't meant to be a ego fest. There's no social status on dark legends everyone is equal, and speaking to players who actually were there to get the helix at level cap, they also agree it should come back. If you really think you have a high social status because of an in game item you shouldn't be playing the game that's mental instability.
That is not a mental instability it is just people that have a item and that use that item to flex. Why do old players who were there for helix level cap matter lmao. They saying it should be brought doesn't really mean much as I've already told you the lvl cap reason has no barring for the helix. Do we just bring everything back because a old player that was there said we should bring back "no we don't lol" if u want to use player opinion for the helix you would have to have a poll were almost everyone in the community would vote for or against the helix. To bad a poll would be a terrible idea.

DefinitelyNot
03-19-2019, 12:07 PM
Krieg helix of invasion should be brought back as a level cap item lvl51 or by plat or farmable.

DefinitelyNot
03-19-2019, 12:12 PM
It's not about what old players suggest, but old players are the ones that earned the item originally and sold it when it became tradeable because they thought it will be back since they saw every item has returned. If Cinco gave a list what would be back and what wouldn't, then I agree it shouldn't be back, but cinco didn't do that when the game Started receiving updates which isn't fair for old players who actually earned the item, so helix should be back.

DefinitelyNot
03-19-2019, 12:18 PM
and no no need for a "poll". Did we get a poll about undead returning ? No we didn't. Did we get a poll about hammer or axes becoming buyable by plat? no we didn't. Did we get a poll about the old game vanities ( Dark crusader, Original Drudic, Bounty hunter outfit, classic and light iron hand outfits and weapons) returning ? No no didn't. Did we get a poll about Elder blood tear or Black vampire heart relic gems returning? no we did not. so my friend this should be enough explanation but you're probably not gonna agree still just because you probs got a chance to take advantage from an old player and bought it cheap from them before and don't wanna loose your "flex item" that you didn't personally earn it.

LoveWins
03-19-2019, 12:25 PM
and no no need for a "poll". Did we get a poll about undead returning ? No we didn't. Did we get a poll about hammer or axes becoming buyable by plat? no we didn't. Did we get a poll about the old game vanities ( Dark crusader, Original Drudic, Bounty hunter outfit, classic and light iron hand outfits and weapons) returning ? No no didn't. Did we get a poll about Elder blood tear or Black vampire heart relic gems returning? no we did not. so my friend this should be enough explanation but you're probably not gonna agree still just because you probs got a chance to take advantage from an old player and bought it cheap from them before and don't wanna loose your "flex item" that you didn't personally earn it.

said it best I couldn't agree more

Fahrenheat
03-19-2019, 12:42 PM
and no no need for a "poll". Did we get a poll about undead returning ? No we didn't. Did we get a poll about hammer or axes becoming buyable by plat? no we didn't. Did we get a poll about the old game vanities ( Dark crusader, Original Drudic, Bounty hunter outfit, classic and light iron hand outfits and weapons) returning ? No no didn't. Did we get a poll about Elder blood tear or Black vampire heart relic gems returning? no we did not. so my friend this should be enough explanation but you're probably not gonna agree still just because you probs got a chance to take advantage from an old player and bought it cheap from them before and don't wanna loose your "flex item" that you didn't personally earn it......This guy is a damn Genius

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
03-19-2019, 03:17 PM
.....This guy is a damn Genius

your idea about making it possible to get by getting execution achievements is really good, or maybe make it a level cap item for lvl51, but need so much XP to reach it so first we won't be bored that fast like in every level cap update and second not every one will mange to get alot of them and it won't be super cheap like oru'nyth etc, or in my opinion the BEST idea, is to just make it the level cap update reward lvl51 helix and it ne untradeable and unstashanle maybe. so that kind of takes helix back to it's right spot, same back in 26. untradeable item.

Russel99
03-19-2019, 03:33 PM
your idea about making it possible to get by getting execution achievements is really good, or maybe make it a level cap item for lvl51, but need so much XP to reach it so first we won't be bored that fast like in every level cap update and second not every one will mange to get alot of them and it won't be super cheap like oru'nyth etc, or in my opinion the BEST idea, is to just make it the level cap update reward lvl51 helix and it ne untradeable and unstashanle maybe. so that kind of takes helix back to it's right spot, same back in 26. untradeable item.
The whole reason people buy a helix is to flex and stand out . Leveling up idea with tradeable helix would make the helix worthless, Leveling up idea with untradeable helix would make it pointless. All these ideas destroy the reason for having a helix and make it easily attainable for everyone. These ideas don't provide a beneficial reason for bringing a reskin of the helix back or the original helix back. Therefore these reasons for the helix are invalid.

Anilaza
03-19-2019, 03:42 PM
The whole reason people buy a helix is to flex and stand out . Leveling up idea with tradeable helix would make the helix worthless, Leveling up idea with untradeable helix would make it pointless. All these ideas destroy the reason for having a helix and make it easily attainable for everyone. These ideas don't provide a beneficial reason for bringing a reskin of the helix back or the original helix back. Therefore these reasons for the helix are invalid.

There's no reason to flex a helix. Some players have 5 of them there's actually quite alot of them in the game if you run around, but people don't sell them so you think it's rare but it's really not. And "a poll would be a bad idea" the only reason you say that is because the poll would vote in favor of it returning. And I meant mental instability because you can't blur the lines between game and real life... Literally almost every player in this thread wants it back or some version of it, the game isn't run by a few people crying about their flex items being taken away so if the developers are smart and use their reskin prowess they're so good at then there is a high chance it will come back, and you just need to accept that.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie
03-19-2019, 03:48 PM

It it doesn't have to be a flex item bro many older items were brought back so would be fair if it's also back.

Russel99
03-19-2019, 03:51 PM
There's no reason to flex a helix. Some players have 5 of them there's actually quite alot of them in the game if you run around, but people don't sell them so you think it's rare but it's really not. And "a poll would be a bad idea" the only reason you say that is because the poll would vote in favor of it returning. And I meant mental instability because you can't blur the lines between game and real life... Literally almost every player in this thread wants it back or some version of it, the game isn't run by a few people crying about their flex items being taken away so if the developers are smart and use their reskin prowess they're so good at then there is a high chance it will come back, and you just need to accept that.
Why should I accept the game turning into a reskin haven. The games economy is ran by the rich lmao, do you see the prices. Who do you think buys all the new platinum sets for every event. Bringing the helix back will just make it a worth of thrash that will be forgotten shortly after. Why do people want to see this happen so badly. All I've heard from this thread is the helix should be brought back because some people want the item. Lastly, nobody can be forced to accept something if they do not want to lol. Bringing the Helix back would be a grave mistake.

Russel99
03-19-2019, 03:53 PM
It it doesn't have to be a flex item bro many older items were brought back so would be fair if it's also back.

Of course it doesn't ,but it already is a flex item so why should we take it away.

DefinitelyNot
03-19-2019, 03:54 PM

if you read my last reply, I'm basically just saying every thing in the game returned so might as well be fair to every one and bring helix back. if you wanna say ok i paid alot for it etc, that's ok because when they brought unread back or hammer or anything really rare back then, it was unfair to every old game player that owned them/earned them. so if the game is gonna be unfair for some items then it should be unfair to all pf them not keep one or two different. and I said "unfair" since its what yall think, for me it's just a game whatever they do there's nothing unfair.

DefinitelyNot
03-19-2019, 03:56 PM
Why should I accept the game turning into a reskin haven. The games economy is ran by the rich lmao, do you see the prices. Who do you think buys all the new platinum sets for every event. Bringing the helix back will just make it a worth of thrash that will be forgotten shortly after. Why do people want to see this happen so badly. All I've heard from this thread is the helix should be brought back because some people want the item. Lastly, nobody can be forced to accept something if they do not want to lol. Bringing the Helix back would be a grave mistake.

you have to accept that because it already is my friend, look around every item has a different colour so we shouldn't try stop that on the last item left, should give every item it's part not keep some out as I said.

LoveWins
03-19-2019, 03:59 PM

exactly it's mot even rare lol but people are just holding into then, keeping them not selling them at all waiting until they become 10bill or some. like keph purifyheart more than one helix axes but never sell

Russel99
03-19-2019, 07:40 PM
exactly it's mot even rare lol but people are just holding into then, keeping them not selling them at all waiting until they become 10bill or some. like keph purifyheart more than one helix axes but never sell
If people don't want to sell they don't have to lmao. The items belong to them therefore they do not have to sell them if they do not want to. The helix is already a reskin lmao so that means every item has had its part. The only reason people want a helix is because it's rare and expensive. Taking that away makes the helix worthless. Theirs plenty of rare weapons that hold no value because people don't want them. Once people have the helix, the item they desire. Then the helix becomes thrash like the legendary weapons I find in old town are xd.

DefinitelyNot
03-20-2019, 02:35 AM
If people don't want to sell they don't have to lmao. The items belong to them therefore they do not have to sell them if they do not want to. The helix is already a reskin lmao so that means every item has had its part. The only reason people want a helix is because it's rare and expensive. Taking that away makes the helix worthless. Theirs plenty of rare weapons that hold no value because people don't want them. Once people have the helix, the item they desire. Then the helix becomes thrash like the legendary weapons I find in old town are xd.

Etched slayers or whatever they're called, have nothing to do with helix axes.

DefinitelyNot
03-20-2019, 02:37 AM

They won't be worthless it all depends on the way they bring them back, if as suggested by farhenheart make it a reward for getting all execution achievements, or get millions of XP on the next level cap. That way it's hard to get and it ''ll never be worthless

tusharreings
03-23-2019, 12:20 AM
If people don't want to sell they don't have to lmao. The items belong to them therefore they do not have to sell them if they do not want to. The helix is already a reskin lmao so that means every item has had its part. The only reason people want a helix is because it's rare and expensive. Taking that away makes the helix worthless. Theirs plenty of rare weapons that hold no value because people don't want them. Once people have the helix, the item they desire. Then the helix becomes thrash like the legendary weapons I find in old town are xd.[emoji106]