PDA

View Full Version : Post a Armor/weap you wish as a Vanity

mhysaa
03-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Recently I did a miss click and accidentally deleted all my legendary weapons I used to collect T-T
So I'm again in this search and I got curious if others also like some armors and weapons and WISH them was vanities.

Here some I could save, and that I like.

Hope to see more collectable and amazing items *-* https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190305/f4a9bd1da9043935a573dc61ef3fe69e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190305/6105d0616eaf991409c7c928cdcd0bfe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190305/f90963c3977585a5689b6062041a6d29.jpg

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Holygraghmm
03-04-2019, 11:33 PM
Wow I have lifetheif blades as well :)

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 06:48 AM
i would like to see tsunami/frostbite daggers as vanity

mhysaa
03-05-2019, 01:39 PM
i would like to see tsunami/frostbite daggers as vanity
175851The frostbite is really nice

Missed
03-05-2019, 02:53 PM
I would love for some items to be vanity's especially tsunami blades

|Ares|
03-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Hugal Axes as vanity!

mhysaa
03-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Hugal Axes as vanity!Which is this one? Have pic?

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Which is this one? Have pic?

its trophy from hugal :D nice idea to have it as vanity...

Donquixoth
03-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Bael Armor set + Bael Axe?

Thewolfbull
03-06-2019, 02:16 AM
Glintstone aegis

Captainrock
03-06-2019, 03:42 AM
Dark watch sword as
Vanity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
03-06-2019, 07:53 AM
its trophy from hugal :D nice idea to have it as vanity...
175908Ooooh the trophy. Indeed is really cool. I wanted to see more, sadly people are just saying names not posting ss T-T thanks

Willl
03-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Frost touched rifle ;-;
Frostbite daggs :))

Creepiest
03-06-2019, 08:32 AM
The level 30 mythic bow .. Entangled bow u.u i think they forgot when making recipes fo vanity weps .. Looks cute

EynSeren
03-07-2019, 01:53 AM
My top picks! Wish we could have Vanity Shard, where we can craft legend-spirit rarity weapons to vanities..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/f222b0a7ad5e450b1c62383c0a065a16.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/5e89d03e5034a0ac0be610a938dc7fd1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/20ff6b3d90bcc88103e01d3ec6c7175f.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/f5f40ad48088d34b09e6b7e129bab0bb.jpg

Xinghvn
03-07-2019, 03:36 AM
abyssal flamberge and crackling bonesaw would be nice

vfreakhun
03-07-2019, 03:50 AM
WHAT IF
STS makes a recipe, which could convert "anything" including common - arcane gear to vanity?
Maybe:
- Helm conversion recipe.
- Armor conversion recipe.
- Weapon conversion recipe.

I see small problem with the current crafting system, because now we should chose the crafting from "target" items.
If you have a "helm conversion recipe", which could convert any type of helm to vanity, the craft list would be filled with all the possibilities.
If you do not have this recipe (consumed on use), the crafting system would not show any of these, but this is standard now, it does not need additional programming.

I will think it though, but anyway this could be a BIG step forward.

Bundlos
03-07-2019, 05:02 AM
WHAT IF
STS makes a recipe, which could convert "anything" including common - arcane gear to vanity?
Maybe:

I see small problem with the current crafting system, because now we should chose the crafting from "target" items.
If you have a "helm conversion recipe", which could convert any type of helm to vanity, the craft list would be filled with all the possibilities.
If you do not have this recipe (consumed on use), the crafting system would not show any of these, but this is standard now, it does not need additional programming.

I will think it though, but anyway this could be a BIG step forward.

I like this idea #-#

mhysaa
03-07-2019, 05:23 AM
WHAT IF
Maybe:

I will think it though, but anyway this could be a BIG step forward.I also thought about the same, but I realized would be really bad to the economy. Why someone would buy any vanity anymore if they can craft whatever they want?
Also we know how auc works, and how people makes the prices go down fast.

Only option to do that it is if this recipes was really rare. Or needed a lot of effort to make it. Like for platinum or 1k story tokens, or something like that. So the economy would be save, and you would need farm and play for real to have it.

Xinghvn
03-07-2019, 05:41 AM
Maybe have an option to craft the vanity weapon/armour back to the actual weapon/armour. A lot of the old arcane weapons are really rare these days since most of them were turned into vanities._.

mhysaa
03-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Maybe have an option to craft the vanity weapon/armour back to the actual weapon/armour. A lot of the old arcane weapons are really rare these days since most of them were turned into vanities._.Could be. That wouldn't have much influence on economy. Dunno if people would have much interest since would lost a shard doing it.

xpcoolboy
03-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Those first 2 pic not mine but the last minehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/c0445180e398bbf804762cd1a185e1ce.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/3bdada45a5ed81b540b7f53300b14d1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/bab38eb76291a136968488d8d96f69b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

mhysaa
03-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Those first 2 pic not mine but the last minehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/c0445180e398bbf804762cd1a185e1ce.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/3bdada45a5ed81b540b7f53300b14d1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/bab38eb76291a136968488d8d96f69b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkNp if the SS isn't yours. Thanks for sharing. I love all heraldics *-*

xpcoolboy
03-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Np if the SS isn't yours. Thanks for sharing. I love all heraldics *-*

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk:3

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Drkaq
03-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Dull sword vanity I’d love it hahah

coffee
03-10-2019, 11:39 PM
I'd love to see crier as a vanity for rogs or wars such a beautiful piece of equipment :3

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
03-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Snowfall staff

Warriorknown
03-11-2019, 12:25 AM
Vanity option would be cool for all the old gears, but bringing back these gears in vanity form will only screw all the collectors in the game. Vanity form should be an option for the current pool of armors, no reintroduction should happen.

Agirlnamedbob
03-11-2019, 06:24 AM
I would love to see the tabard set as a vanity, and since I haven't seen anyone owning it in the past 2/3 years I think it won't affect any collector.

Warriorknown
03-11-2019, 09:08 AM
I would love to see the tabard set as a vanity, and since I haven't seen anyone owning it in the past 2/3 years I think it won't affect any collector.

I think anyone would want that back, but that was a limited time exclusive set. Just because we don’t see it does not mean it does not exist, we should respect the people who were there to get it. Pretty sure Ardbeg has one anyway.

coffee
03-11-2019, 09:10 AM
I think anyone would want that back, but that was a limited time exclusive set. Just because we don’t see it does not mean it does not exist, we should respect the people who were there to get it. Pretty sure Ardbeg has one anyway.Yeah second thoughts bad idea to bring back stuff like crier and heraldic :)

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
03-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Vanity option would be cool for all the old gears, but bringing back these gears in vanity form will only screw all the collectors in the game. Vanity form should be an option for the current pool of armors, no reintroduction should happen.First my post was ' you wish as vanity' not ' devs should bring back as vanity'. But since u spoke about it...
Second, bring fun to all AL community > care about FEW rich players that has so much gold that spend w items that they can't use to farm, just collect.

The game must be made to all players. Not few ones. And I speak with property, I lost 30m with the green arlor coming back at winter. But I saw my friends that always dreamed about having them getting happy, so I forgot about my lost.

mhysaa
03-11-2019, 09:23 AM
Please, I ask that read my post before comment. As I said in the post I also had my own collection and deleted by accident.

Making drama isn't my point. Here Is just to say which item you DREAMED WAS a vanity.

Agirlnamedbob
03-11-2019, 10:39 AM
I think anyone would want that back, but that was a limited time exclusive set. Just because we don’t see it does not mean it does not exist, we should respect the people who were there to get it. Pretty sure Ardbeg has one anyway.

Ahh well, it was just an idea..

Oakmaiden
03-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Vanity option would be cool for all the old gears, but bringing back these gears in vanity form will only screw all the collectors in the game. Vanity form should be an option for the current pool of armors, no reintroduction should happen.

All or none, just to be fair..

mhysaa
03-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Ahh well, it was just an idea..Don't worry. The point of my post was players say which item they wished was a vanity because they like them. You spoke right. Some people just not understand.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2019, 11:10 AM
All or none, just to be fair..

Season 1 and 2 armors would be cool to bring back as vanities. But I see the collectors don’t like it, so make them
non-tradable so there real armor doesn’t lose value IMO and the Spacetime Team could sell them for plat(Limited time Only)

10k/plat Crier
7.5k/plat Brown Heraldic
4.5k/plat Epic Heraldic
4K/plat Flurry set
Just a Thought, not a must.

Warriorknown
03-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Problems with turning Old Gears into vanities(my opinion)

1.New players at lower levels will have less options for gear since most will be turned into vanities. An example:Maul and kershal are hard to find as weapons nowadays.

2. collectors have spent millions on these items. These items were a part of armors past, why bring them back when most are still available to buy as armors. There are already plenty of vanity options, new vanities would be cool!

3. History of rereleased gear: steel commando vanity was so cool because not many people had it, then every town had many people with it, the result:not so cool and loses value.

Again this is an opinion. Would love to hear some responses.

At the end of the day nothing we say is for sure going to happen, the devs control it.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Problems with turning Old Gears into vanities(my opinion)

1.New players at lower levels will have less options for gear since most will be turned into vanities. An example:Maul and kershal are hard to find as weapons nowadays.

2. collectors have spent millions on these items. These items were a part of armors past, why bring them back when most are still available to buy as armors. There are already plenty of vanity options, new vanities would be cool!

3. History of rereleased gear: steel commando vanity was so cool because not many people had it, then every town had many people with it, the result:not so cool and loses value.

Again this is an opinion. Would love to hear some responses.

Not arguing with you, I do agree to a certain extent of what you’re saying, but I mean a rerelease if a vanity isn’t all too bad. Jester sets you have 4 colors in total now(green ,red, gray, and pink) you didn’t see Original jester set go down to 100k in fact it’s worth 600,000,000+ gold right now.

I’ve also spent millions on an armor and vanity but I personally(my opinion) don’t mind for a rerelease/recolor of any old or current vanity/armor. If the price drops, oh well, I’ll just keep it and get the new recolor/rerelease of it again because it’s nice to have more than one set.(again just my opinion)

Also for you’re first thought “1” what do you mean by lower level players will have less variety of armor/ weapons to choose from? I don’t think a new player could afford a 25m+ Weapon... and also I don’t think players would turn Icescale armor or epidemic set into a vanity( it just doesn’t look as cool or as appetizing to turn those *pvp* armors into a a vanity). Just my view.

*THESE ARE JUST MY ASSUMPTIONS/OPINIONS*

Warriorknown
03-11-2019, 01:33 PM
First my post was ' you wish as vanity' not ' devs should bring back as vanity'. But since u spoke about it...
Second, bring fun to all AL community > care about FEW rich players that has so much gold that spend w items that they can't use to farm, just collect.

The game must be made to all players. Not few ones. And I speak with property, I lost 30m with the green arlor coming back at winter. But I saw my friends that always dreamed about having them getting happy, so I forgot about my lost.

Just stated my opinion, I didn’t mean to change the topic of the thread sorry:)

Warriorknown
03-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Not arguing with you, I do agree to a certain extent of what you’re saying, but I mean a rerelease if a vanity isn’t all too bad. Jester sets you have 4 colors in total now(green ,red, gray, and pink) you didn’t see Original jester set go down to 100k in fact it’s worth 600,000,000+ gold right now.

I’ve also spent millions on an armor and vanity but I personally(my opinion) don’t mind for a rerelease/recolor of any old or current vanity/armor. If the price drops, oh well, I’ll just keep it and get the new recolor/rerelease of it again because it’s nice to have more than one set.(again just my opinion)

Also for you’re first thought “1” what do you mean by lower level players will have less variety of armor/ weapons to choose from? I don’t think a new player could afford a 25m+ Weapon... and also I don’t think players would turn Icescale armor or epidemic set into a vanity( it just doesn’t look as cool or as appetizing to turn those *pvp* armors into a a vanity). Just my view.

*THESE ARE JUST MY ASSUMPTIONS/OPINIONS*

Hey bro!
I am all in for recolors of these old gears, just not original ones!
First point clarification: I’m talking about all the legendary gears low level players can use such as:architect, entombed hammer, Bael axe, basically anything lower level players can use! I’m not talking about the expensive collectibles.

mhysaa
03-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Oh my god. Stop this.
My thread is about SHOWING ITEMS YOU LOVE AND YOU WISHED THEY WAS VANITIES!
I'm sure if not all, but most of the collectors get this items because they are pretty and unique. And if they wish deeply it was vanities so they could use not just to stand in cities.

THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT ASK DEVELOPERS BRING OLD ITEMS AS VANITIES.

IS ABOUT WHAT YOU WISH IT WAS.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Hey bro!
I am all in for recolors of these old gears, just not original ones!
First point clarification: I’m talking about all the legendary gears low level players can use such as:architect, entombed hammer, Bael axe, basically anything lower level players can use! I’m not talking about the expensive collectibles.

Oh that makes sense. Glad you cleared that up. I agree with you, I’d say recolors should have a limit. 2 at most would be okay before the prices of the original starts to drop. From what I’ve seen more than 2 recolors effects the price of the original.
Ex; Gold/red Founder armor set
Red arlor set

Just from what I’ve seen.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Oh my god. Stop this. My thread is about SHOWING ITEMS YOU LOVE AND YOU WISHED THEY WAS VANITIES!!!!!!
I'm sure if not all, but most of the collectors get this items because they are pretty and unique. And if they wish deeply it was vanities so they could use not just to stand in cities.

Why people can't have fun and make everything a drama???
Gosh

STOP ruining people's thread making a drama about something DON'T EVEN EXISTS. TELL DIRECTLY TO DEVS IF YOU ARE THAT WORRIED.
TY VERY MUCH

No drama here, just having a conversation with a friend.

Scll
03-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Oh my god. Stop this. My thread is about SHOWING ITEMS YOU LOVE AND YOU WISHED THEY WAS VANITIES!!!!!!

Why people can't have fun and make everything a drama???
Gosh

STOP ruining people's thread making a drama about something DON'T EVEN EXISTS. TELL DIRECTLY TO DEVS IF YOU ARE THAT WORRIED.
TY VERY MUCH

They're just having a conversation , no drama........

evilya
03-22-2019, 10:16 AM
Great idea i hopeso

Drkaq
03-22-2019, 10:28 AM
Ebon weapon :love-struck: