PDA

View Full Version : [pls help]

Jeoraseo
03-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Hello devs, please help me ever since the last update, whenever I start the game it loads until the main menu and then it exits. Then it says “Unfortunately,Arcane Legends has stopped.
I never had this problem before. My device is Samsung Tab 2 with 16gb with 11gb free and 8gb SD with 5gb free.

UPDATE: I found out what the problem was, my anti virus was set as Device Administrator ������ somehow the new game update conflicts with it. I turned off the anti virus administrator and now my game is running good again. YAY ��

Futumsh
03-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Hello devs, please help me ever since the last update, whenever I start the game it loads until the main menu and then it exits. Then it says “Unfortunately,Arcane Legends has stopped.
I never had this problem before. My device is Samsung Tab 2 with 16gb with 11gb free and 8gb SD with 5gb free.

We don't have any crash logs from your device type on Google Play, so if you can get logs from your device, please pm them to me.

Jeoraseo
03-05-2019, 12:09 AM
I don’t know how to do that. Also I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still “stops”
Is this crash log accessible on mobile? Because I don’t have a computer to access my account.
Thank you for the reply ��

Java
03-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Try updating google play store or see if there is updates for your phone?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jeoraseo
03-05-2019, 06:10 AM
My play store is updated, I even downloaded google play games but it still shuts down.
There was a brief moment that it loaded me to the house when I clicked House. But
Sadly it shut down again and it’s back to shutting down during the game load part.
I have tried everything, from clearing cahe to uninstalling other apps. ����
And even tweaked the device settings. I know it’s not my device that has a problem
Because my other games and apps work fine.

bigbossgold
03-05-2019, 09:46 AM

I think u should clear cache or redownloading

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 09:46 AM
I think without hooking up to a desktop machine, most android devices need to be rooted to see the logs unfortunately. You could make sure your device is set up to send crash reports, and hopefully it would show up in google play for us.

Jeoraseo
03-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Ohh ok ill check that out later, thank you for the tip ��

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 05:22 PM
There should also be an update (2.2.1) showing up in google play in the next few hours, that has a facebook related crash fix in it, so grab that when it's available and see if the problem goes away.

Jeoraseo
03-06-2019, 01:26 AM
There should also be an update (2.2.1) showing up in google play in the next few hours, that has a facebook related crash fix in it, so grab that when it's available and see if the problem goes away.

After I disabled the device administrator my game is running smoothly again and it’s also updated ��
Thank you for the help ������