PDA

View Full Version : AL Client v. 2.2.0 (Hotbar + Inv Stacks) | Official Feedback and Suggestions Forum

Remiem
03-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Hey Legends! We've been getting some great feedback and suggestions on the newest update to AL, including:

Pets and loadouts can now be added to the hotbar.
Non-equipment items now stack in player inventory.
"Lock House Camera" option added to guild hall.

This will be the official space for all feedback and suggestions pertaining to these new additions, so if you've already posted elsewhere, please add it here as well! It will help me and the team keep track of the most requested items for future updates.

Many thanks!

Kaziscate
03-04-2019, 11:49 PM
For PC version, hotkeys for using hotbar items.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-04-2019, 11:55 PM
A maximum gold input for 999,999,999 would be much appreciated. Also a tavern crawl teaser!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korabiv
03-05-2019, 12:37 AM
I’ll be honest, I love the stacking of inventory but I don’t like the ability to list multiple items of the same type in the cs at once. I feel like this adds a lot of confusion but maybe that’s just me. It will be nice for trades now that you can trade more than 4 items at once but I just don’t like that it can be done in cs.

Idly
03-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Probably the best quality of life change to date! Tysm sts!

Particularly <3 the 'item stacking' 999 same items = 1inv space (dusts off the old jewel farming gears)

Pets/sets on quick slot is unbelievably helpful, do you plan to bring more quick slots? (dusts off the old plat wallet)

Thanks again for such a monumental change after all this time! +10

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Idly
03-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Oh I forgot to mention stash all/remove all from stash!! So much good stuff in the new client!! Keep up the awesome work devs! :D

Azerothraven
03-05-2019, 12:47 AM
4 isn’t enough since there is sooo many options now.
Can we get 8 hot bar slots please

Thanks
Love the update

Remiem
03-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Hey guys! I've also added a new thread for general suggestions here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443613-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0)

If you suggestion does not have to do with the changes to the hotbar and inventory, please add them over there. Many thanks!

GoodmorningSam
03-05-2019, 04:04 AM
hello, is it possible to put our quick inventory slot under our chat box..

It happen sometimes when quick inventory slot is in maximize form it covers incoming chats and needed to minimize and pause for a moment to find and read chats..

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 07:04 AM
- if putting to auction many items one type it shows listing price only for 1 item (better if it will show listing price for all items which i wanna put to auc)
- if pet in quick slot - maybe can add option to use his arcane ability immideately when summonning by quick slot

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 10:27 AM
- if putting to auction many items one type it shows listing price only for 1 item (better if it will show listing price for all items which i wanna put to auc)

That sounds like how it works already right now? The listing price the for the entire stack that you're putting up for sale.

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 10:53 AM
That sounds like how it works already right now? The listing price the for the entire stack that you're putting up for sale.

1st picture i putting one item for 2222, and tax is 211
2nd picture i putting 5 items (each for 2222), and tax is same 211 (it should show me 1055 or 211*5)

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 11:03 AM
1st picture i putting one item for 2222, and tax is 211
2nd picture i putting 5 items (each for 2222), and tax is same 211 (it should show me 1055 or 211*5)

But that's not what you're doing - in the second picture, you're putting up a stack of 5 for 2222, not for 2222 each.

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 11:05 AM
But that's not what you're doing - in the second picture, you're putting up a stack of 5 for 2222, not for 2222 each.

oh, thank you :D glad i still didnt do that

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 11:06 AM
I'll at least change the label on that ui to make it clear that it's the stack price.

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 11:15 AM

just for example: theres a lot of items like "gold runner chests"
sellers#1, #2, #3 putting only 1 gold runner chest for 3k
-here a lot of players who put 1 gold chest for price between 3 and 6k-
seller#4 putting sack of 3 chests for 6k (2k each chest)
-here a lot of players who put 1 gold chest for price more than 6k-

buyer want to buy 3 cheapest gold runner chests

results:
- buyer dont see seller #4 in cs (because he is in middle with his sack of 3 cheapest chests) and buying more expensive chests than he could
- seller #4 cant sell sack of cheapest chests because single chests cheaper than his sack, and nobody see his sale in auc

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 11:22 AM
just for example: theres a lot of items like "gold runner chests"
sellers#1, #2, #3 putting only 1 gold runner chest for 3k
-here a lot of players who put 1 gold chest for price between 3 and 6k-
seller#4 putting sack of 3 chests for 6k (2k each chest)
-here a lot of players who put 1 gold chest for price more than 6k-

buyer want to buy 3 cheapest gold runner chests

results:
- buyer dont see seller #4 in cs (because he is in middle with his sack of 3 cheapest chests)
- seller #4 cant sell sack of cheapest chests because single chests cheaper

This is on the search side of things rather than the selling side though. Probably what we want here is to be able to see price per unit without having to do math, and to sort by it.

Kaziscate
03-05-2019, 11:29 AM
A quantity sorting option for auction (sort by highest quantity or lowest quantity in a stack) would be cool

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 11:56 AM
This is on the search side of things rather than the selling side though. Probably what we want here is to be able to see price per unit without having to do math, and to sort by it.

another bad side of sacks: 2 buyers want to buy only 1 item, and seller put it as sack of x2. buyers will wait for single items instead of buying that sack x2 (so if seller have put it as single items - he has better chances to sell items than sack; for sack he saving only 100/250/500gold per item but loosing buyers)

maybe better to make something like: seller can put multiplie items to auc by 2 clicks (as it is now)
but in auction all items will be showed as single items (not as sacks)

Fearrr
03-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to say great job Sts on this update! It's really nice being able to switch from SS Build to pull mobs then fast switch to Arc Set Build for damage.

Futumsh
03-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Next update (probably this afternoon), auction search will show price per unit, and you can sort by quantity or price per unit.

ancestor
03-05-2019, 04:05 PM
The interface of the new auction system needs to be simplified. It is very confused and puts too many listings together. My suggestion: add a drop down menu and check mark "multiple (units)" but keep the price per unit. There are to many options that are not what everyone is looking for and it makes it more difficult to navigate the cs system. The old way was more user friendly and this makes it better but harder at the same time. Just needs a clean up. Also I can't wait for a map update:) (hopefully more like SL)

HumanRace
03-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Can you add 4 more hotbar slots?? I feel we need some more due to gear layout, pets and vanity were eligible for it. Meaning we should be allowed 4 extra slots at least. Maybe have it as a swipe to access??

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 05:15 PM
about hotbar:
1) add some transparency to it
2) if pets/elixirs/loadouts in hotbar - add names (or just numbers 1-4 if loadouts in hotbar)

PostNoob
03-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Should have left it the way it was :/. Its very cluttered now. Your making things way to easy for merchers also, people should be able to do math on their own if they want good deals.

Revert it is my opinion. It was perfect before the last update. This is in regards of the auction ui.

Edit: I also wanted to just say thank you very much for the hard work you guys are putting in!

valeaurie
03-06-2019, 12:51 AM
The CS looks to complicated in my opinion. To many filters and numbers. The old auction was more simple to use. For the new players is harder to use it and my conclusion is to came back to old CS.
Ty for your awesome work STS

Sent from my P8_eMagic using Tapatalk

voidPtr
03-06-2019, 01:57 AM
ty for finally trying to make auction better. and for the hotbar improvement(equipment and pets buttons).
three things that i think will unconditionally make the game better:

*) the new(different) search buttons you just added, per stack and per unit, may appear only if they (can) show different information (-only if quantity (more than one) is possible). So, the additional search buttons can appear only in crafting,chests and furniture sections. Unless there is a plan to add 'stacking' for normal/equipment items too. (in equipment sections, if both searches show the same information - this can probably be confusing, and says nothing (new) to the user)

*) in chrome/browser, the hotbar buttons should have keyboard keys attached to them

*) in pending(and expired) sales, there is now an icon of the item, which is good. but there should also be an 'i' (information) icon, so the user can see which level is the (expired) item. because if the user sells item(s) for some level(s), and the same type of item expires for other level(s) - then he doesn't know which item he sold ,for which level. (so to see, he should cancel and search in inventory, trying to remember which exactly were the different item levels.)
(which reminds me of another suggestion - possibility to resell items directly from 'expired sales' would be good.)

One other thing that would be 'nice' - would be the ability the user(buyer) to buy only portion(some) of the items, if multiple(stacked) items are listed in one sale. but i don't know if this would be harder to implement (and would it add 'confusion' to the buyer when buying (, to me it will not add 'confusion'))

And one thing that i personally want, and looked for in this update - is reducing the 'listing' gold sale tax percentage, and/or adding options to list for longer time.

HumanRace
03-06-2019, 05:20 AM
The CS looks to complicated in my opinion. To many filters and numbers. The old auction was more simple to use. For the new players is harder to use it and my conclusion is to came back to old CS.

Sent from my P8_eMagic using TapatalkI feel it's the same (almost) they should've only had one filter with a drop down menu next to search so we can find what we specifically need.

Anehazaz
03-06-2019, 09:28 AM

Sent from my P8_eMagic using Tapatalk
+1! I love how my inventory and stash are now organized but I dislike the changes to cs. I would rather go back to the old simpler consignment shop.

Anehazaz
03-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Next update (probably this afternoon), auction search will show price per unit, and you can sort by quantity or price per unit.
Please can we bring the old consignment shop back!

PostNoob
03-06-2019, 09:58 AM
Guys and gals, look at: u made the newest options with the best intent. What it does isn't. You designed a system ui for 2(3?) Parts of our UI. We have more than 4 times that, which means zero. Its a waste on 75%+ of the ui. "No need" revert at least or update drastically...

Chowdary Gari Abhaii
03-06-2019, 10:00 AM
It's easy way to search and selling lot of pieces ty sts

Futumsh
03-06-2019, 05:33 PM
For PC version, hotkeys for using hotbar items.

F1-F4 now use the hotbar slots (refresh browser if currently playing to switch to new version).

Luciano Lobo
03-06-2019, 06:03 PM
This is on the search side of things rather than the selling side though. Probably what we want here is to be able to see price per unit without having to do math, and to sort by it.Man you should let the system do the math when we want to sell stacked items.

~LUCKYLOBO

Kaziscate
03-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Something that I think would make auction a bit easier to use is to independently change stack price or unit price. When stack price is changed, unit price adjusts accordingly and vice versa. (Example Below)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/db923c1617159d93824131b3fb57c108.jpg

Jeoraseo
03-07-2019, 07:30 AM
I love it 😎👍👍 (mobile user here)

Philofax
03-07-2019, 09:54 AM
wote it somehwere else ... but anyway, if this is the new hot place to place the suggestion..

aura / animations: for some users a must have and they love to see and show, some have not the
urge to show everyone what they use and also a screen full of rotating objects and sparkles is from
time to time some kind of annoying if not a showstopper if your device starts to lag.

so an option to disable own / others animations would be a nice improvement to allow low end device
users and those who hate that kind of showoff, to eliminate them.

previews in auction: when trying on a new weapon or wearable, looking for pet, etc. the "show on
avatar" does not show you the "effect". some might love to have a specific effect coming from that item,
others (like me) are just not long enough into the game to know, what effect to expect, if any.

so a accidentally buy of a lizzy funny whatever artifact could result in a flying skull which i was not aware
to get and absolutely don't want to have. i know it is just a toon ... but on the other hand, this is just
the reason a vanity section exists .. to have a toon looking like you would like it.

tl:dr:
1. please let us enable/disable own/others animations and auras
2. please give full disclosure in auction/trade/gift what an item will look like / behave on ya toon
3. the no. 2 is also for pet preview .. you do not see the aura thingie it brings ..

ah one more ... a "what if" calculator ...

think about the option to "preview" an item before adding gems and stuff.

let's say i got a nox ring .. overall a ****ty piece of metal .. just good enough to be part of the poor mans
haste set .. so a configurator in crafting would be cool, just to see how the thing would be if i put in a
lightning, a mind and a chaos for example and what overall effect it would have. if i am happy, put it in
craft, if not .. try another config and not wait 3 x 8 hrs to put all in, just to find out, it was a dumb idea.

leeelooo
03-07-2019, 07:00 PM
I love the new update but I would still like to see a separate inventory just for vanities. I have tons of vanities and even after the update I still have to store many of them on alts. It's frustrating to have to go to my alts to find the vanity I'd like to use.

Ebedreiah
03-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Something that I think would make auction a bit easier to use is to independently change stack price or unit price. When stack price is changed, unit price adjusts accordingly and vice versa. (Example Below)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/db923c1617159d93824131b3fb57c108.jpg

I agree with this. For example, i want to list x10 weak fury jewels @ 1,950 each. So i enter 1,950 as listing price, and auction system should do the math to list them @ 19,500 for the stack. As of right now if i enter 1,950 as listing price and change the quantity to 10, it lists the whole stack for 1,950 which equals 195/unit. Unless im misunderstanding something.

HumanRace
03-11-2019, 08:59 PM
I agree with this. For example, i want to list x10 weak fury jewels @ 1,950 each. So i enter 1,950 as listing price, and auction system should do the math to list them @ 19,500 for the stack. As of right now if i enter 1,950 as listing price and change the quantity to 10, it lists the whole stack for 1,950 which equals 195/unit. Unless im misunderstanding something.Do you also want the game to play itself?? Why do people want to be lazier and lazier over time?? I don't agree with system having to do calculations. You're supposed to get immersed in the game. Not just look at it now and again. It's supposed to make you think, use your brain. Don't expect Developers to do all the work in producing the coding for the features that we're "supposed" to be using and focusing on developing our strategies/plans.

Coffeexfreak47
03-27-2019, 08:45 PM
It would be really cool if hot bar was allowed in pvp also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
03-28-2019, 02:53 AM
At present we can only gift/trade 1 item or the whole stack. It would be nice if you can enable the "#" option so we can specify a specific number of item to trade/gift.

Thank you.

Futumsh
03-28-2019, 08:52 AM
At present we can only gift/trade 1 item or the whole stack. It would be nice if you can enable the "#" option so we can specify a specific number of item to trade/gift.

This is coming in the next app update.

Futumsh
03-28-2019, 08:52 AM
Something that I think would make auction a bit easier to use is to independently change stack price or unit price. When stack price is changed, unit price adjusts accordingly and vice versa.

This is coming in the next app update.

Kaziscate
04-27-2019, 02:59 AM
What would be useful is a notification for when a stack of an item reaches its limit.

Greudy9
07-23-2019, 05:21 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha