PDA

View Full Version : I was farming in Rockhorn Summit and suddenly a portal appeared and Arcane Deary

schrodinger's cat
03-05-2019, 07:20 AM
It's the first time ive ever seen Arcane Deary randomly appear like that. It was a cool surprise. Should i have clicked onto the portal? It took me a second to realize what was happening, but in that time he said, "I wish I can stay" and he vanished and both him and tho portal were gone.
Does anyone else have any simular experiences? Im not using an arcane deary ring (i do have one and i love it). What caused him to spawn?

Sheentaro
03-05-2019, 07:27 AM
I had this exact same experience few years ago... its just normal but rare... I'm surprised this thing of Arcane Deary Myth is still going [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
03-05-2019, 07:50 AM
So many people saw that but no one knows the story rip. Tell us sts! [emoji22]

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Azedz
03-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Happened to me too in my HC character

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Java
03-05-2019, 10:26 AM
I think it was part of a teaser before arcane deary was released? But I cant remember. He just randomly shows up places.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

championboost
03-08-2019, 05:32 AM
U need to go through portal and u can kill a boss which will drop an arcane item! It's extremely rare to find such a portal

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Luckylilmofo
03-08-2019, 07:27 AM
U need to go through portal and u can kill a boss which will drop an arcane item! It's extremely rare to find such a portal

Don't listen to this guy lol.... Deary showing up through the portal was just cool occurrence that would happen before they released Arcane deary it still happens every now and then you'll see him pop up you cannot go in the portal though. The only way you can go to Deary Island and enter the portal is by having the Arcane Deary pet.

championboost
03-08-2019, 08:47 AM
Don't listen to this guy lol.... Deary showing up through the portal was just cool occurrence that would happen before they released Arcane deary it still happens every now and then you'll see him pop up you cannot go in the portal though. The only way you can go to Deary Island and enter the portal is by having the Arcane Deary pet.Wow you are a dream destroyer

Sometacoz
03-08-2019, 11:58 AM
I found one last year in shuyal forest. I got hella scared...by the time i recovered it was gone after apparently chatting...

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2019, 03:36 AM
Arcane Deary is an oooold joke among players. STS went Long and made it happen. What happened in 2015, stays in 2015. Also, if anyone asks, tell them I was nowhere near the AL forums.