PDA

View Full Version : 3 issues noticed while running Infested Swamp

Bundlos
03-05-2019, 08:31 AM
1. When in a party and after remapping to untimed run the boss does not show. Timed maps don't have this problem (re-party helps as a quick fix but guess this needs to be looked at)

2. When warriors proc using the new 71 arcane aegis in infested swamp it kills party members. Not sure if it supposed to work like that, might be a bug

3. The third one is more of a suggestion. Since red coins are supposedly a rare drop can the currency cap be increased from the current 12 so that those coin drops don't go to waste :)

Azziah
03-06-2019, 10:24 AM
The first issue has been there at times for months now, but I did notice the second point you made the last couple of days. Maybe it is a bug.

slaaayerrr
03-06-2019, 11:26 AM
2. When warriors proc using the new 71 arcane aegis in infested swamp it kills party members. Not sure if it supposed to work like that, might be a bug

it happens when boss using ability with 2 pools (looking as portals) and 2 players have auras below - returning some damage dealt to boss back to players

similar situation - when warrior using dragon sword/nightmare aegis and have active proc during boss using that ability - it can stun players

Remiem
03-06-2019, 03:44 PM
From what slayer says, this may be as designed. Still tough, though! Can anyone else confirm? I want to make sure to report as a bug if it actually is one.

Dadansn
03-06-2019, 04:09 PM
From what slayer says, this may be as designed. Still tough, though! Can anyone else confirm? I want to make sure to report as a bug if it actually is one.

The 1st one is definitely a bug.
I dont know if the 2nd one actually happens, but unlike Skype I do not run Infested swamp at all, so I'd take his word for it and ask the team to check for anything suspicious.

And as he said, it would be great if the token cap could be raised to at least a 100.

I also want to suggest adding new items to the Red Raid Coins Vendor ( and raids themselves ) like :
-Spirit Weapons
-Spirit XP packs ( they cost 1 Raid coin, 10-20k spirit XP per pack )
-Oconi
-Arcanite Recipies
-Mireguard set rings, artifacts and belts

Remiem
03-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Dropped in to check on the first one but can't seem to make it happen. Boss appears every time. Is there a video or screenshots?

Dadansn
03-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Dropped in to check on the first one but can't seem to make it happen. Boss appears every time. Is there a video or screenshots?

I dont think there is a video on it, and i currently dont have any ss of it.
I just know that it occurs after multiple runs of constant swiching between Timed and Non-Timed runs.

slaaayerrr
03-06-2019, 04:46 PM

it happens when you kill boss very fast (less than in 1 minute or 1,5) - there is chance that u will go to already completed map (not timed) instead of new

try it in party:
1) finish not timed map (doesnt matter how fast) and dont pick things which boss dropped
2) switch to timed map (complete it fast)
3) switch to not timed again and it sometimes putting u to #1 and u can see ur loots there (and no boss ofc)

same happens sometimes with old elite maps (i've seen it about elite shuyal 4)

Yeh
03-06-2019, 04:55 PM
The same thing happens in elite gold mine every time . The map doesn’t reset when you’re in a party (non timed)

Futumsh
03-06-2019, 06:59 PM
With tomorrow's update, you should get a fresh zone when in a party as long as there's not a party member still in the old completed zone. Previously it would select the old zone if it hadn't been 150 seconds since the last party member left.

Bundlos
03-06-2019, 10:59 PM

Hey thanks for responding Rem. I did take into consideration what slayer said before making the thread. I don't have any SS as of now, but since Futumsh says it has been fixed I guess the situation won't arise again :)

The proc and death happens very suddenly so you don't really know when it gets you. I am still in doubt myself and is difficult to record. I am positive that it happened a couple of times without those two purple circles marking two players. A mage in one my parties was complaining. Still I am not 100% sure about it

Futumsh
03-12-2019, 05:48 PM
The aegis gibs should be fixed with Thursday's update. Damage reflection is now only applied if the reflection is onto an enemy.

intizamfamily888
03-13-2019, 02:39 AM
The aegis gibs should be fixed with Thursday's update. Damage reflection is now only applied if the reflection is onto an enemy.The same thing happens with rogues daggers aswell

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-13-2019, 11:32 AM
The same thing happens with rogues daggers aswell

The fix applies to all damage reflection.

Bundlos
03-14-2019, 11:52 AM
The aegis gibs should be fixed with Thursday's update. Damage reflection is now only applied if the reflection is onto an enemy.

Thanks (n.n)/

Anthonyaponte86
03-21-2019, 01:30 PM
i love when the gaming community is so proactive about actually sharing there reports on ways to correct and better the game. It shows that not only is it a great game, but the players care about the game and the community. Another reason that ive been playing for 6 years :)