PDA

View Full Version : Dream eater ap for those who missed it

Crystalwiz
03-05-2019, 12:34 PM
I missed the Dreameater quest ap on 2 of my toons. I heard that it was going to be fixed so those who leveled past it can get the quest done. If this is true can someone tell me how to access it. I got the Ashera quest ap. Gunther just wants me to go the the nm raid which is a different map. Also if I do get to the dreameater map do I need the quest to be activated before I can get it? Thanks, I know there are a lot of people wondering this too.

slaaayerrr
03-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Look in your quest, under story line, you will have new dream quest if u are missing dream eater
Click "go to'

. . .

Crystalwiz
03-05-2019, 12:51 PM
. . .

The only quest in story line is the never ending dream, doesn't mention dreameater. I have already done my daily so would need dreaming dust to get there. If I did this, will I get to go to the map where dreameater is and not the nm raid zone. Can I make a party and all get to the dreameater map. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jeoraseo
03-05-2019, 05:33 PM
The primary problem for the dreameater quests was that there were extremely few players going to that map.
Mainly because it does not give loot and the xp is disproportionate to the immense effort to kill mobs and boss.
In my case, I totally skipped those maps even on my 4 lvl 65s toons.

Crystalwiz
03-06-2019, 08:15 AM
The primary problem for the dreameater quests was that there were extremely few players going to that map.
Mainly because it does not give loot and the xp is disproportionate to the immense effort to kill mobs and boss.
In my case, I totally skipped those maps even on my 4 lvl 65s toons.

250 ap for killing dreameater, worth it I think, at least to get the ap.

Crystalwiz
03-06-2019, 11:38 AM
I missed the Dreameater quest ap on 2 of my toons. I heard that it was going to be fixed so those who leveled past it can get the quest done. If this is true can someone tell me how to access it. I got the Ashera quest ap. Gunther just wants me to go the the nm raid which is a different map. Also if I do get to the dreameater map do I need the quest to be activated before I can get it? Thanks, I know there are a lot of people wondering this too.

Okay I figured it out. First you need to do the nm raid, then when that is done a new quest opens up and when you lie down on a bed it goes to that map. Make a party as this map is long and very hard to solo. I got the dreameater ap today with a friend and will get it for my rogue tomorrow.

Razererxx
03-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Add me in game i need dreameater too-Razererx Ty